To Seduce a Whore - Cover

To Seduce a Whore

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 2: The Dress?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Dress? - Li is an office whore who acts as my spy, bringing gossip shared by guys when their pants are down. But I want her to do more, planting data, raping computers, etc. I seduce her with an unimaginable date where I fuck her body and mind repeatedly. Then I say a magic word to capture her soul. "Not Quite A White Knight" is a long story with sex and violence. In this transparent attempt to gain readers, I modified the most recent addition as a standalone sex story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

When we were done with the juice I again mentioned we were going out for supper at a very nice place, and I had a dress for her to “more or less” wear. But first I wanted to apply a disguise. Li was getting more excited about the whole thing, but with her job going out without a disguise was a serious potential problem for her. However, if she was going to be properly disguised maybe it was okay.

Sophia loves to do makeovers so she and Li got together for an hour of makeup magic. They started with green contacts for Li’s brown eyes. The color was intense, it would draw attention and would be remembered. Heavy eye shadow and makeup followed, blue eyeshadow heavily done to match the dress, and the rest done to make her face look a little more Japanese and gender ambiguous. (It is a culture/lifestyle in Japan.) People always look closer when they are not sure, and I was confident that the more they looked, the less truth they would see. Just for fun some bright red wax was carefully brushed on to her nipples, and her labials were outlined in red with just a few touches of blue.

She complained that making up her privates to draw the eye was scandalous, especially in public. I said that was the idea. I reminded her this was a disguise, “people will look close at the outrageous details, but will not see the whole.” Plus I knew where we were going; the general public was not allowed, and those that were there wanted their presence, and who they were with, to be kept secret.

Li’s hair is flat black, cut in a short pageboy leaving her neck exposed, it is simple and easy to care for. But for tonight I had a wig with hair that went to the shoulder blades in the mid-back and was shoulder length on sides. The wig was raven black with white roots and highlighted with green and purple accents. (I called them blobs of color, but what do I know.) On top it was teased for volume.

When it was done Li said her head looked like a vulgar Japanese rock star, of ambiguous gender, rocking a degenerate take on the “classic Joan Jett look, but with longer hair.”

I said, “That’s the ticket.”

Then came the tattoo. Li has no tats but I wanted to add something distinctive and memorable, so I gave her some dramatic choices for temporary art. She picked a dragon, a skinny Chinese dragon with a snakelike body that was in a loose coil, done in red. We started with the tale between her breasts, writhed around her torso twice as it moved down her body with great detail low on her belly. The head was directly over her slit, like it was bending forward so the two halves of her jaw we going to snatch her pearl. The dragon had a blue feather over one eye, like a mask. The tat was temporary Hollywood makeup, waterproof but quickly removable with solvent.

Once the makeup, hair and tat were done, she got her first look at the dress.

“Uh ... where is the rest of it?” she asked. I showed her. There was not much.

The dress was a custom design that was not fit for street wear. In fact, it was a stretch for an LA strip club. The design explained a lot about why I wanted her looks disguised - everyone was going to look closely at where that dragon was looking. It was inspired by that green J Lo dress from around the turn to the century, but that was just a first thought. Start with some really deep, multi-folded cape sleeves, like a very fancy faculty graduation gown gone crazy. Now, cut off the sleeves and throw away the gown part; there was no gown, just the sleeves hanging nearly naked from the shoulders. The sleeves were made of an almost sheer blue silk with a green pattern and purple accents. The cape part on the underside of the sleeves extended down to Li’s knees, with each sleeve slashed to create three unequal tails. The slashes began just above the hip bone, there was a great deal of fabric blooming there, enough fabric to encircle and cover the body with plenty to spare. But the slashes meant that, from the sides, as she moved, the side of her bare waist and even her torso was always exposed.

In terms of the arms, the top of each sleeve went about 25% of the way down the arm in a very loose fit. There were abbreviated shoulders, and a small strip of material connected the two shoulders across the back, but that was under the hair, in front there was no visible support. One tiny pair of powerful magnets was placed in the back seams (halfway down the butt) and two pairs in the front seams (lower breast and just above the slit). These could be used to “close” the gown so a single layer of the sheer fabric covered the the breasts, crotch and butt with no visible button or snap or hook. People would look ... and would see plenty. Since we were going from my garage to another garage, the magnets were not closed until we entered The Blank. Even with the magnets closed the dress hid nothing from an observer standing close, or if the wearer was bent forward, because it was so loose and billowing. Li was a well-decorated to draw the eye but effectively naked except for her shoes, as if she wanted her naughty bits to be seen by all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.