To Seduce a Whore - Cover

To Seduce a Whore

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Chapter 1: At The Mansion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: At The Mansion - Li is an office whore who acts as my spy, bringing gossip shared by guys when their pants are down. But I want her to do more, planting data, raping computers, etc. I seduce her with an unimaginable date where I fuck her body and mind repeatedly. Then I say a magic word to capture her soul. "Not Quite A White Knight" is a long story with sex and violence. In this transparent attempt to gain readers, I modified the most recent addition as a standalone sex story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

Wednesday May 28, 2 PM to Dinner

I picked Li up at her house at 2 in the afternoon to start our 24-hour date. By 2:45 she was naked, with all her limbs stretched out tight on my tension table, screaming with orgasmic delight. I was on my knees behind her, eating her pussy like a fiend and making her the best kind of crazy before I fucked her silly. I wore ear plugs to protect my ears from Li’s high-pitched high-decibel screams of pleasure; I was confident it would happen.

I should backtrack a bit.

Li serviced Larry and his uncles with her smile at the law firm, that was why whores get paid, but she hated all three of them profoundly. So a week ago I got Larry plus his uncles fired. Then when he tried to sucker-punch me I put him on the floor. The non-fight was caught on video and is now a popular background picture in the firm. Li was so happy to be rid of the trio she promised me a special fucking date: 24 hours of exclusive use of her body, at no charge, doing whatever depravity upon her tender flesh that I desired, alone or with others.

I could have taken advantage, for example I have to throw my friends a gang-bang bachelor party for my best friend’s upcoming wedding. But Li is too valuable to me as a spy so I always sought to treat her better than she thought she was worth. I made plans for a great 24-hour date in three phases, all different, all with my cock having lots of fun inside her happy places. It was a date that would make both of us very happy. Plus, it would cement us relationship like superglue.

I told her what to pack, and what to leave behind, while I made some arrangements.

When I pulled up to her house Li was so anxious for our date that she rushed out to my Porsche before it stopped. Carrying a flight bag with a change of clothes, she was wearing a skimpy bikini top, a short denim skirt without the benefit of underwear (her choice), and lace-up-the-calf sandals (I call them “bondage triggers”) with medium heels.

A long time ago I gave up contemplation of logic in woman’s footwear, it was enough that Li looked real good to me, and that her footwear was secure. Plus this presentation made me think of securing my little darling tightly on one of my sex-bondage devices. She would leap at the chance. No doubt that was part of her idea when she made the offer - she kids that she likes me but she loves my devices.

She knows my wicked ways so well.

Soft squeals of delight started when she deduced, after only a few blocks, where I was driving. She has been to my mansion before and knows where I keep the good stuff to hold a woman’s body tight as I have fun in complete violation of both her body and her employment contract. My mansion is in the pricey part of a very expensive zip code. Li knew I had a room full of wonderful sex toys large and small so she expected her private parts to be played with in a number of delightfully obscene ways. Whether it was just me playing with her charms or a crowd of total strangers with me looking at her cum-covered displayed body, she didn’t care as long as we were using her for our mutual pleasure. She was “oh so horny” and knew I would see her hungry kitty pleased “for a long time.”

I made good time, about 18 minutes from her curb to my driveway that time of day. I swear that I thought about stopping every time I came up to a stop sign or light.

Li gets naked for a living. Knowing her wicked ways I had to get the Porsche into the garage, with the door closed, extra fast, because Li was determined to launch her naked self into my arms as soon as possible. My neighborhood’s watch is always watching. The rich old prudes use high-powered binoculars suitable to Rommel’s Afrika Korps Panzers and they do not take kindly to public nudity by young foreign-looking chicks with A-cup tits who are less than 5 feet tall so they look like they are underage and imported for immoral purposes. They have “911” on speed-dial. It is always a buzz-kill when the cops come by.

(Naked old rich folks with dementia who somehow wander into a fully fenced yard always get a pass as long as their manicure looks good; it is the ultimate sign of wealth. The patrol cops in our neighborhood carry extra bathrobes.)

Fortunately, the low slung car means I didn’t have to raise the garage door all the way when I pulled in; being only part-way open helped get it closed just in time.

Still, Li’s top and skirt were off and her car door was open before the garage door fully closed.

Li is quick, as soon as I closed my car door her naked body was on me like python, with her arms and legs wrapped around me tight, taking the the hot kisses she loves to get from me. Since she is a mouth-whore we don’t kiss at work unless she has not started her work day; she makes the most out of “clean” chances like today. Who can blame her?

She is small and light, so we kissed for awhile, then I started to move into the house. Li did not bother to let go. Zar was waiting to open the door, Li’s clothes and bag could stay where they were for now. Li was still clinging to me, keeping lip lock when Zar opened the door to the playroom where the toys were. The garage full of expensive vehicles did not distract Li, but the mirrored playroom full of sex toys and sex machines that could be used for her pleasure or pain finally loosened her python hold on me.

She gave the contents of the room a hungry look. “You have a lot of fun stuff in here ... are you going to stuff ALL your naughty little whore’s fuckholes real good boss?”

I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes to emphasize a point. “Listen carefully, for our time together you are not anybody’s whore, you are my treasured girlfriend-of-the-day and will be treated as such. So yes, you will get the full service all-around stuffing my girlfriend deserves. Here and other places. This is a date, remember?”

I loved the way her smile brightened when I said that. Happy and Hot! What could be better?

Li had been punished by a rough life, every dollar she ever earned was from whoring herself, most of it on the cheap, to people who could not get release except by paying for it. Until we met she had never fucked anybody she liked, and had never enjoyed the act. Her current job was much safer and gave her a large, steady paycheck plus fringe benefits (health insurance with top dental, sick days, regular vacations, etc.) instead of bruises. She had become the #1 whore in the firm’s stable, even though she had the smallest tits and frankly was the least attractive. Her success was because she was hired to pleasure 80 lawyers, most of whom were top-tier dedicated assholes, and she always did a great job; she made them happy and made them think it was her pleasure to serve them with her smile, and swallow like they were doing her a favor providing nourishment. All of them were married and fucked each other’s wives on a regular basis, so there was a civility to her treatment in the office. During so-called “coffee breaks” (a term she despised) Li made it a show every time she sucked their jizz out of their balls so their wives did not have to.

Li works her hours mainly during weekends, putting 40 hours plus overtime in between Friday morning and Monday afternoon because the bosses find she gives the lawyers a reason to come into work for more billable hours. By special arrangement she is allowed to sleep in the building when “off the clock,” saving a round trip home by bus. While she does not have a curvy body with big T & A and topped with blonde hair, she is our best at doing what she does.

We both knew that her time living in this relative comfort was limited. Her employment contract precluded her from taking the usual way out by marrying a good guy. Dating boyfriends was a firing offense under her contract. So, for that matter, was dating the firm’s lawyers like me, but I promised not to tell. The service girls were essentially whores with tight, empty, lonely pussies. She needed my reassurance of her personal worth more than anything. So I laid praise on her at every opportunity, I made her feel special, and I was the only one who did.

I am not a nice guy, I do this out of purest greed. Knowing people’s desires and feeding their deepest needs was the way I kept useful people loyal to me and manage those around me. Li was a whore for money but I could not pay her enough to buy her loyalty. I had to get through to her priceless, downtrodden soul. So I speak the words, and follow-up with acts like this date, which was noting that she could imagine. At the end she would see the shadow of my profound love that, like a shadow puppet, was not really there. Her sincere glowing smile said I was getting what I wanted; the poor creature loved me with her whole heart, and she loved me despite knowing I could never marry her. So she was my most devoted spy. In 24 hours her feelings towards me would be even stronger because I would say a magic word, adding to our relationship. It was a dirty job, but somebody had to stick their cock into her tight pussy and give her climax after climax, taking all the extras she gave that made the experience so much more.

She walked around the playroom, like a kid in a candy shop overrun with beagle puppies. She pressed her naked body against sex machines large and small like they were lovers waiting for her to choose them for the next dance. The X-cross, the wheel and the sex horse all drew her. They all promised such delights, where would she start? She could spend a week in the room and not do justice to everything.

Well, we both knew that no matter what toy or machine she started with, there was one piece of fucking equipment I knew she would use. I tore off my pants and got the star of her show naked for her delight.

Some equipment Li knew from experience, some she had seen in pictures, and some, like the wheel, were new to her. She had a hard time deciding what she wanted first. But she came back to the tension table the third time with an expression that said, “Please?” She had seen it in pictures and now she wanted her body to be used while feeling securely stretched and fucked in it’s tight embrace.

Like others before, Li thought it was the perfect start to sex with me.

Li quickly got strapped in, the gloves took just a moment to figure out and her feet stepped into place like the shoes were made for it. Her frame was much smaller than the last person I fucked while stretched under tension. Adjusting the machine to fit Li’s tiny frame took just moments. Tension dials and medical readings allowed me the fine adjustments needed.

Li was anxious to embrace the tension so I ran it to the green levels on the tension dials and got the height right to slip my cock into her. She was entirely supported by the machine, bent forward presenting her body in a way that most women could not handle. Her pussy was presented like an exotic flower overflowing with juicy desire as soon as she was strapped in tight. Then as soon as she was sure I was going to stick it in, I decided to change things up on her; I got down on my knees behind her and lightly ran my tongue along the edge of her labials. Of course she howled at that and objected that I should never be on my knees for her, and I should never service her pleasure with my mouth. “That is my job,” she screamed.

“You are not on the job, remember? You are my girlfriend and I think you have a very yummy pussy. I am your outlaw lawyer boyfriend who eats your yummy pussy because I dare to. So now I am going to enjoy eating you crazy for a bit.” Which I did.

I also snuck a rubber onto my cock, it would blow her mind later, and build trust long term.

A woman’s moans and groans can be theatrical or sincere, but they are really a poor measure of how she is feeling. Heart rate, BP, brain waves and the like, those give a better reading. I read the screens, Li wasted no time really getting wound up by my oral service. Of course, a lot of that was pride, she really did not think it was right for me to do this to her, that feeling made it more powerful. But I could tell she was really enjoying it too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.