To Seduce a Whore - Cover

To Seduce a Whore

Copyright© 2020 by LolaPaul

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Li is an office whore who acts as my spy, bringing gossip shared by guys when their pants are down. But I want her to do more, planting data, raping computers, etc. I seduce her with an unimaginable date where I fuck her body and mind repeatedly. Then I say a magic word to capture her soul. "Not Quite A White Knight" is a long story with sex and violence. In this transparent attempt to gain readers, I modified the most recent addition as a standalone sex story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Sex Toys   Public Sex  

The story is set in the maelstrom of chaos known as the City Of Angels in May of 2008, when Arnold the Governator smiled upon his land, you could still buy a new Hummer (H1, H2 or H3), and Amazon did not collect a sales tax.

Li is a mouth-whore at large law office, her service provides an incentive for asshole lawyers to work longer hours. I work at the firm as an associate.

The law firm wishes to encourage wealthy lawyers to show up at the office on evenings and weekends instead of wasting time at the golf courses or with their wives. At the office the lawyers hammer their brains reading extra dry legal opinions commissioned by insurance companies and the like, so an extra incentive is needed to get them working extra hours. Mouth-whores like Li are employed by the firm to provide lawyers with “coffee breaks” on the weekends and late at night. When requested, she goes to a lawyer’s office, poses naked (they are hired as models) and then sucks off the resulting erection as he drinks fine scotch. After their fifteen minutes of extreme pleasantness the lawyer is hard at work again, productive for another 6 to 8 hours, making the firm happy. Also, since the guys get professional oral at the office, they don’t pester their wives for amateur efforts, and they don’t spend time and money look for new STDs in bars; this makes the wives much happier. The firm has the lowest divorce rate, the lowest turnover, and the highest billable hours per partner, of any similar law firm in the city thanks in large part to “enlightened work incentives.”

Li is a skinny Chinese girl in her twenties, about 4 foot 9 and around 80 pounds with flat tits. She is very good at her job but no threat to steal anybody’s husband. Her contract prohibits any boyfriend, any dates, or any sexual contact except that required by her job. She is tested every month by a doctor. Li needs the job to support her crippled mother, and the steady gig is far better then working on her own.

I am an associate who wants to make partner so I can rip off the retirement funds from this collection of white male privileged professional assholes and transfer those dollars to somebody handsome and deserving ... a guy who looks much like me. I call this retirement planning. I am also a dealer of party drugs and fine grass to a select clientele; it paid for school, but the Associated Drug & Pot Dealers Of Los Angeles is light on retirement benefits, unless one enjoys the view from inside state facilities. For the purposes of job-related social appearances I am engaged to Abril, a trained con artist working with me on behalf of her father. Abril is beautiful but we don’t screw; she has a female roommate. Zar is my relative, an older woman, who is my housekeeper and occasional lover who took care of me as a child and teenager.

I have used Li to provide gossip and “coffee break chat” in the past, but she was not 100% committed to me. However, because I was instrumental in removing some especially repulsive lawyers she did not like to suck off, Li granted me a 24-hour date with “anything I desire.” My intent is to seduce her with an (expensive) overwhelming experience culminating with a magic word, thereby securing her complete loyalty.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.