Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started - Cover

Preview

Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started

by Wolf

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, BiSexual, Fiction, Group Sex, Orgy, Polygamy/Polyamory, Swinging,

Fiction Sex Story: New Readers can start here and get the gist of the story so far. The adventures of Dave, Alice, and the Circle members continue as everyone loosens up some more: new members that pledge and old friends that reappear. Heavy doses of lovemaking and sex weave through the events that impact Dave and the Circle. This book reflects many ideas from readers of earlier books. (Please refer to 'Loosening Up Characters and Other Information' as an aid to keep up with the many characters.)

This Book was written with a new reader in mind to the Loosening Up series. As events unfold there are references to place characters and events in the past well enough to follow the story. I thank my dedicated fans for their tolerance to past references.

This Book starts with about a three-year jump in time from Book 7.

Readers are reminded that they can refer to the document “Loosening Up Characters and Other Information” (Available upon email request.) This story involves many characters, and this second document may help you keep track of them and put them in context.

Last, before you start reading, I want to thank a number of you that sent in suggestions for this and subsequent books in the series. Many of them appear here. I decided not to involve the aliens and space monsters a couple of you suggested in this series, however.

Enjoy. I hope to post a new chapter every day or two. This Book contains thirty-five chapters. There are further books.

Wolf

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.