Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 6: Loose Ends Have Beginnings

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Loose Ends Have Beginnings - New Readers can start here and get the gist of the story so far. The adventures of Dave, Alice, and the Circle members continue as everyone loosens up some more: new members that pledge and old friends that reappear. Heavy doses of lovemaking and sex weave through the events that impact Dave and the Circle. This book reflects many ideas from readers of earlier books. (Please refer to 'Loosening Up Characters and Other Information' as an aid to keep up with the many characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Bret found Dave cooking omelets on Sunday morning. He was laughing as he approached the cooking area Dave normally used for his morning service to his fellow Circle members. He said with a smile, “What did you do to my wife?”

Dave smiled, “Good morning. I assume she’s all right?”

“Oh, she’s better than all right. I don’t know that I’ve ever had a more affectionate wife, certainly not first thing in the morning. Moreover, all she could talk about is how much she is in love with you. She’s like on some love potion. What’d you feed her? All she said was you gave her The Experience.”

Dave laughed but suddenly he was surrounded by two feminine arms and felt the bare breasts of the woman he spent the previous evening with against his back. Based on the erect nipples, she was aroused. She was standing on tiptoe and kissing his neck above his t-shirt.

“Hello, Jean.”

“I love you,” she crooned. Dave watched the expression on Bret’s face but it remained neutral and curious.

Dave said, “Bret loves you, too.”

“Oh, I know. I love him and always will. He’s my rock, but you rocked my world last night. I love you.”

The dichotomy of loving two men and openly pledging her love to the two of them in each other’s presence didn’t seem to befuddle her. This was normal.

Dave said, “If you give me your orders for omelets and get some seats nearby, I’ll be able to join you for breakfast in about fifteen minutes. This is one of my service jobs to the Circle. If you want more of a regular breakfast, we have that, too.”

Dave had explained about the concept of service to the Circle and how it was applied. Tan had also showed them the app she’d created to manage the assignments to teams for each of the members and the pledges.

Scarlett came along and made sure Bret and Jean had coffee and juice from the buffet, and then sat with the couple while she too awaited one of Dave’s custom omelets. About ten minutes later Dave shut down the operation and brought four omelets to the table the others had staked out. He put the plates down along with the napkin wrapped silverware.

Bret observed, “This is amazing. I mean the whole Circle is amazing. The way you’ve grown, the way you interact, your chefs and the cuisine, childcare, and the whole philosophy. Scarlett told me more about this place last night.”

Dave teased, “Oh, you liked having Scarlett ‘chat’ with you last night?”

Scarlett burst out laughing, “We did a helluva lot more than chat. Bret is very satisfying in many ways.” She leaned over and kissed his bare shoulder. He swooned.

Bret laughed, “You know the sad part of meeting and then being with Scarlett in an intimate way?”

Dave guessed, “You can’t tell anybody.” He laughed.

“In more ways than one. First, I’d never violate her confidence and trust, but second no one would believe me. I’d get the ‘Oh, sure, you made love with your favorite movie star this weekend. What were you smoking?’ I’ve been vocal to our friends about how Scarlett is my all-time favorite star in Hollywood. They’d never believe me were I to tell them I spent several hours naked with her in a bed the size of an aircraft carrier.” He laughed.

Scarlett teased, “Plus only a few people outside of here know that Scarlett hangs out around little old Sarasota instead of Hollywood so she can be with all the people she loves. Besides, they attract such interesting people, like you and our pledges.” She leaned in and kissed him. Jean wasn’t the least bit fazed. A moment later she was; Scarlett changed seats and then was making out with Jean; a move that included fondling and pinching an available nipple. Scarlett seemed warmed up.

Jean casually announced after the kiss ended, “I can’t and won’t say anything either.” She had a dreamy expression on her face that made the rest of the group smile at her joy.

Dave asked Bret, “So, did you get to learn what you thought you would about the Circle? What else can we do for you on this trip?”

“Oh, much more. You are all great people. This will be a tough act to follow, but I’m determined to put something together like this. I hope it’ll be all right to lean on you for ideas and stuff. I’d still like you to come up to Atlanta and visit with all of us as soon as you can. Your feelings about the personalities involved and our physical situation would be highly valued.

“I also plan to devour Cricket’s book. She was my other companion in one of your large beds last night. Despite the distraction of our attraction we did talk. I have her phone number and will be talking more to her.”

Dave ventured, “Maybe she can come up with me when we go. Instead of the large Atlanta airport is there a smaller one closer to you?”

“Oh, yes,” Bret said. “Macon, Georgia, Airport is right near us – Middle Georgia Regional or the identifier for it is MCN. That’s where I take lessons. The main runway is over eight thousand feet including the displaced thresholds, so if you fly the jet, you’d have plenty of room to land and takeoff.”

Dave grinned, “I just might do that. As I told you, that’s my new toy and I’m looking for opportunities to play with it. If I come up, I’d probably try to bring some company, as I said: Cricket and-or a copilot or both.”


Jim Danforth, the manager and part owner of the Club Ecstasy, came over at dinner to where Dave, Owen, and several others were seated having after-dinner coffee together. He said, “Gentlemen, I have another candidate for you to consider for one of your scholarships.”

Both men looked up. Owen said, “What’s the story?”

Jim pulled up a chair. “You might guess I found her through the night club, given I’m the one making the suggestion. Pretty girl named Kellie Sawyer grows up poor and abused, flees to Florida, meets Mr. Shithead who takes all sorts of advantages of her and turns her into his private plaything and meal ticket, she wises up over time with the guy, ditches him, shakes the drug habit that he’s given her, and then applies for a job at the Club about two or three months ago.

“Kellie is a knockout and has a personality to boot. I started her at the Club with a few reservations but she’s proven herself. She’s smart, remembers everything, and appears well read. I’ve come to think that she should be in college. I asked her last night about that and she laughed. She doesn’t have two nickels to rub together.”

Dave asked, “Is she even motivated?”

“I think so. She was interested, but it’s such a far reach for her I don’t think college is even on her radar screen. She’s still dirt poor and just scraping by. You know we don’t pay all that well, although we do provide good benefits to make up for it. She’s a good dancer and knows how to work the crowd for lap dances and tips. I’m sure this profession is not in her long-term plan but she doesn’t know that.”

“Why don’t you invite her over for dinner sometime so we can meet her and do a little interviewing?” Owen asked.

“You both here on midday Saturday?” Jim asked.

Dave and Owen nodded.

Saturday afternoon just after lunch Dave was stocking the bar when a gorgeous young woman in her early twenties appeared between a few of the houses. She had long black hair to her waist that blew around lightly in the breeze. Many people looked up. He hailed Owen who went to greet her and see whether she was our appointment.

A minute later Owen escorted the girl to the bar and introduced Kellie Sawyer to Dave. The girl was beautiful just as Jim had stated. She had a pretty smile, blue-green eyes, great posture, and was well dressed in casual clothes.

Kellie said, “I’m not quite sure why I’m here and supposed to meet you two men. Jim Danforth told me where to come, how to get in the gate and park, and then what to do to find this patio bar. He said you’d take it from there and that you had something to talk to me about. By the way, he’s the best boss I ever had and I trusted him enough to follow his otherwise vague instructions of about what this was about.”

Dave rolled his eyes and then explained, “That’s right. Kellie, Jim thinks you’re worth saving. I’m sorry he didn’t explain more to you.”

“Saving? From what?”

“He thinks you’re basically broke, living from paycheck to paycheck, with little education to change professions or get a higher paying job, and that you are under-utilized by stripping, doing lap dances, and waitressing at the Club Ecstasy. Is that accurate?”

Kellie bright smile disappeared, “Yeah, pretty much. I have an old car, but I owe money on it. I rent a room over a pizza place that’s reasonably safe. I did score an old TV set from a friend so with an antenna I can get the local channels. The job at the Club was about the only one I could find when I was looking three months ago. Jim is very nice, and he doesn’t hit on me at all. No one does. I like Benny the Bouncer, the other strippers, and the bartenders, too. Everyone works as a team.”

“Did you finish high school?”

“Yes, just barely. I left on the last day right after classes. I didn’t even go to my graduation ceremony. My home life sucked. My stepfather wanted me out working and paying my way from when he appeared on the scene in my sophomore year. He also kept hitting on me, at least until I told my mother on one of the days when she wasn’t in an alcoholic fog. She put a stop to that, so instead he’d whack me hard – frequently. He was a prick. It took four months after I left for the bruises to entirely disappear.”

“What kind of a student were you?”

“In high school, not half bad. I was in the top third or quarter of my class. I’d have to get a transcript to be sure. I think I had a GPA around 3.4 on a 4.0-point scale. I had a half-time job, too. That’s long forgotten. I look younger than I am. I’m twenty-four. I haven’t cracked a schoolbook in six years, but I sure learned a lot in the school of hard knocks.

“Before the job at the club I did some work in a hotel laundry and waitressing. I was a clerk at Walmart for a short time, too. My ex-boyfriend got me hooked on some nasty drugs for a while, so I was unstable for a long time in there. I woke up one day and realized I had to grow up and tripping out wasn’t the way to do that. I stopped cold turkey without even going to rehab. It was hard, but I’ve been clean for almost a year and a half.”

Dave said, “Jim told us you’d been with some guy for a while that hadn’t worked out.”

Kellie laughed, “I’ll say. He was crazy. Now, he’d be pleased as punch that I’m working as an exotic dancer in a club. He wanted me to do more but he had all the charm of a rattlesnake. I don’t know why I kept thinking he’d change. I stayed three years too long in a three-year relationship that should have ended after two dates at the start.”

“What are your interests? What do you do for fun?”

“I’m a reader. I devour just about anything – fiction and nonfiction. I like biographies of famous people. Since I don’t have any money, I can’t do a lot of things most people do. I like the library. A movie is an extravagance, but the library has old movies. I like the beach but I have to avoid tan lines. I see some of the women in this group sitting topless over there so they don’t get strap marks. That’s good in my book. No one seems concerned.”

Owen added, “The monokinis are a concession to there being children around. On weekends when the kids aren’t around, the dress code is even more relaxed.”

Kellie chuckled, “Maybe I could hang out here if that’s all right with the powers that run this place.”

“Oh, it’s fine. Just come in. People will want to involve you socially in conversations, so don’t be surprised if you meet a lot of other people. They know we’re interviewing you today, so are being polite and not intervening. There are about a hundred and fifty people here in the Circle.”

Kellie said, “Yeah, so back to what this is about?”

“Saving you, as I said,” Dave smiled.

“Then what? What’s that mean?”

“We were thinking about giving you a scholarship to attend the university and get a further education.”

“Ooooooh, yeah, and just what would be the strings that came with that offer?” she laughed sardonically. Dave guessed she’d had many other offers that all came with strings.

Both men shrugged. Owen explained, “You attend, get good grades, and we give you money to live on, buy books, and for your tuition. You have to maintain at least a 3.25 average to maintain the scholarship. No grades below a ‘C’. We will provide you mentors and study partners if we can and you want the mentoring or tutoring. Several of the other women in our Circle of friends have done this and are already waiting to help you. Several of those women worked at the Club Ecstasy, too: Heather Manning Prentiss and Christie Lee, to name two.”

Kellie squinted at both men, “And I become your sex slave, right?”

Dave laughed, “Nope. No obligation other than to keep your grades up. We’d prefer that you go to school right through the summers unless you can land some kind of unique internship or summer job in the field you ultimately want to work in. Heather and Christie were both computer science majors and are now employed in that line of work. They each still make an appearance at the Club every now and then.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.