Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 8: Deeper Involvement

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Deeper Involvement - New Readers can start here and get the gist of the story so far. The adventures of Dave, Alice, and the Circle members continue as everyone loosens up some more: new members that pledge and old friends that reappear. Heavy doses of lovemaking and sex weave through the events that impact Dave and the Circle. This book reflects many ideas from readers of earlier books. (Please refer to 'Loosening Up Characters and Other Information' as an aid to keep up with the many characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Sarasota Approach Control, November-One-Two-Echo-Romeo with you at six-thousand landing Circle Airport east of Sarasota. We have information Oscar at SRQ.”

Approach Control responded promptly, “Two-Echo-Romeo radar contact. Proceed on course. Descend to two thousand. When you’re on final approach, you may cancel with us and complete your approach. Altimeter is three-zero-zero-four.”

Dave responded and then started the jet’s slow descent. He was west of Tampa over the Gulf of Mexico in the pilot’s seat of the Cessna Citation. He verified his location on the moving map display in the jet’s center console. Next to him Alice sat as copilot. She had read several checklists aloud to him. Cricket sat buckled in on the small jump seat slightly behind and between the two pilot’s seats.

Alice commented, “Flawless flying and cockpit management.”

Dave nodded. “Thanks. You inspire me to try to equal your skill level in the jets.”

“You’re doing fine. You don’t need a copilot and this plane doesn’t require one anyway. Anytime you need to fly alone someplace, feel comfortable and safe doing so.”

Dave teased, “Maybe I’ll go back to Macon.”

Alice and Cricket laughed, “To do what, devastate a few more females that are Bret and Jean’s friends. My God, you left about half the women in that group groveling at your feet. Even in our own Circle, leaving that many women panting after you in a day-and-a-half would be over the top for you.”

Dave chuckled and defended his weekend, “I was only trying to please some lovely women.”

Cricket said, “They’re all in love with you.”

“That’s because I gave each one The Experience. They each got a huge dose of natural oxytocin released from some gland in their body. That’ll wear off and things will go back to normal.”

Cricket laughed harder, “Normal? Normal? You just upset any idea of ‘normal’ that any of those people had. Alice and I were doing our part, too. I had one man tell me he’d only heard of a snapping pussy until he and I got going. Now, he’ll never be the same.”

Dave commented, “I did notice some men following you around trying to sniff your private parts this morning and this afternoon. I think they liked your pheromones.”

Alice commented dryly, “They especially liked our snapping pussies wrapped around their manhood, especially when we did a few guys two women at a time. They hadn’t done that before. We left them loving threesomes.”

Dave teased, “That was brilliant of you to show one of your porn videos to some of the men. Now you really have them in the palm of your hand. Alice Angel strikes again!”

After the plane was south of the Airport Control Zone for SRQ airport, Dave turned the jet to the east and leveled out at two thousand. On another of the plane’s radios he contacted Circle Airport to announce his intentions to land in about seven minutes. The winds favored a landing to the east so he was lined up fairly well for the approach and landing. He went to his first radio and cancelled his flight plan with Approach Control.

Dave said to Alice, “The men are going to want their wives to come down and do some videos with Mike and Circle-X Productions, especially since you assured them that such action was a crucial step in loosening up.”

“Well, it did help with us. Besides, Mike always likes some new pussy for his films ... or in his bed.”

“We were pretty loose by then. We were just enjoying some gratuitous sex, or rather you were. The fact that you were exceptionally good as a porn star just put the icing on the cake.”

Alice laughed, “Just so you know, I got asked if I’d participate in the Adult Video News gala in Las Vegas in January. Want to go? I got asked to make several of the presentations to the award winners. I’m not on the list although my sources there tell me I got quite a few nomination votes. If I wasn’t working so hard at EneRG for their handsome and studly CEO I could devote more time to making stellar pornography.”

Dave teased, “Hey, I’m your CEO and thank you for the back-handed compliment. I’ll make sure you have some time off to devote to your second career.”

“I’ll do some films with some of the women and men from Bret’s Atlanta Group.”

Dave held up a hand and used the plane’s radio. “Circle Airport, this is Cessna Citation One-Two-Echo-Romeo on five mile final for runway zero niner.” He adjusted the throttle, lowered some flaps, lowered the landing gear, and made some other adjustments to the plane. Alice started to read off a checklist to him.

This time the radio crackled, “Two-Echo-Romeo, Circle Airport. No reported traffic. See you in a few.” He recognized Cindy Worthington’s voice – his part-time wife and the first that created a strong bond between the Worthington Clan and the Circle. Cindy was also jet rated.

The cockpit got busy with checklists as flaps got adjusted again, power settings lowered, landing gear verified as down and locked, and a verification that all instruments showed normal readings. Three minutes later Dave set the jet down on the narrow runway and used reverse thrusters to help slow the plane before the rapidly approaching end of the relatively short runway. In another minute, he pulled in front of the second hangar and the engines spooled down as he ran through the final shutdown checklist.

Cricket opened the door and deployed the stairway to the tarmac. The few soft bags they had were soon tossed down as Cindy and Ross met the plane with two golf carts. After ensuring the plane’s condition and tie down, Dave exited the plane and greeted Ross with a ‘high five’ and Cindy with a hug and kiss. “Hi darling. You should have come with us.”

“Next time. I assume you left a trail of broken hearts and leaking pussies behind.” She laughed knowing she was right.

Alice intervened, “He did six women, and yes they were following him around at lunch like lost puppies because he was leaving them.”

Dave retorted, “Well, Alice Angel and her trusty sidekick also made an appearance and left the males in a similar state of mind. They want us to come back soon, and they all want to visit us.”

“Good, I’ll get to meet them. Come on; get in the golf cart. I have some interesting news.”

“What?” Dave and Alice asked almost simultaneously.

Cindy’s voice took a serious tone, “Owen had another run at his house with someone trying to get in. The night guard had gone inside the house to use the bathroom when someone tried the door behind him. Any of us would have used the combination on the door lock and just gone in. The door was locked, but both men heard the attempt to gain entry. The bodyguard raced for Owen’s bedroom in full protect mode. The watchman hit the ground running, but the intruder had taken off like a gazelle and was just a fleeing shadow headed towards Christian Grey Road. The video cameras confirmed the attempt. The police are investigating again, but again there’s not much to go on. There was no facial recognition on the videos.”

Dave, Alice, and Cricket were almost silent as they thought of the implications of the attempt to get into Owen’s house. Dave wondered whether they were trying to get to Owen or get some possession he had. Owen had lived a pretty spartan life, so didn’t have gold ingots or their equivalent lying around waiting for a snatch and run. At best, he had some expensive art on the walls, but most of that was quite large and would be awkward to run away with.

When Dave talked to Owen later, he was remarkably calm and not the least upset. He did comment that he was planning on beefing up the overall security of the entire Circle at his expense. He also wanted to put some remote cameras along Christian Grey Drive to see whether some additional information could be gained.


Kellie plopped down opposite Dave and Cricket on Wednesday night at the dinner table. The two had just started to eat after an unusually long cocktail hour. The meal was pork tenderloin with special mushroom gravy. Whichever chef had overseen the meal had made a five-star dish. There had been a lobster bisque soup as the appetizer.

Kellie looked at Cricket. “You’re famous! I didn’t know when I first met you.”

Cricket shrugged. “Kind of. I like to write. I guess some other people like it. Don’t make a big thing about it.”

“I’m blown away to meet you. I was just a stripper in the Club Ecstasy until a couple of weeks ago, and now I’m a college student.”

Cricket grinned, “I’ve danced at the Club, too. I think I made a thousand bucks in one night. That included giving about a dozen lap dances to some of the horny patrons. They liked small women with pert breasts as I squirmed on their lumpy hard laps.” She giggled.

“YOU WORKED AT THE CLUB?” Kellie shrieked in surprise.

“I just did it for fun – as a lark. Jim let me keep my earnings. They were unimportant compared to the experience. In some ways, I was loosening up.”

Kellie glanced at Dave, “And you ... you’re rich.”

Dave chuckled, “I made some prudent investments in my time and money.”

“Are you paying part of my scholarship?” She kind of addressed the question to both Cricket and Dave.

Dave shrugged, “Indirectly. Both Cricket and I gave some large amounts of money we’d earned, at least for us, to the Bennett Foundation. Other people including our friends in the Circle have done likewise. You are one of beneficiaries right now. In the future we hope you’ll be the position we’re in to put money in that Foundation to work towards laudable goals.”

Kellie digested that piece of information and then said, “I read the book about the Circle. You had said to read it before I decided whether to take room and board here.”

Dave nodded and Cricket laughed. She hadn’t been party to the conversation but she could guess how reading her book about the Circle, particularly the sexual habits and practices, could impact someone with no idea about the place.

Kellie looked around at everyone eating and chatting. “You all have sex ... together!”

Dave made, “Tsk Tsk” sounds. He teased, “Doing it alone isn’t nearly as much fun.”

He glanced at the time and then at the half-finished meal he was enjoying. “Have you had dinner? I’m sure we could arrange a plate for you. This is superb and representative of our meals these days. There was soup beforehand that was to die for. If you’re thinking of doing room and board here, you should sample the meals.”

Kellie was distracted, “Huh? Oh. No, I haven’t eaten. I got swept up all afternoon reading your book. I have to make a decision on the room I rent over the pizza place.”

Dave hailed one of the waiters – Phil as it turned out. “Phil, this Kellie Sawyer. She’s thinking of living here, but missed her own dinner. Do we have some extra soup and a dinner plate?”

Phil smiled and reached out and shook Kellie’s hand doing a nice self-introduction. “I’m sure we can wrestle up some grub. Do you like peanut butter sandwiches?” With that he took off for the kitchen. He returned only a minute later with a tray with soup and a regular meal on it. He served her, making sure she had silverware and even a napkin professionally placed in her lap with a flourish the way a waiter at a high-end restaurant would do.

After Phil had served some white wine to Kellie, she said with a touch of awe in her tone, “THIS is a ‘normal’ meal?”

“Every night for now. We used to be on our own two nights a week. The only requirement is to let the chefs know if you won’t be here. There are ways to do that electronically by logging onto what we call the Circle Bulletin Board. It used to be physical, but now it’s on the web. One of our service tasks that some of our computer jocks maintain is our new private website.”

Kellie sampled everything, “This meal is all ... spectacular. I’ll gain weight.”

Cricket laughed, “No you won’t. Chef Bobbie will prepare a special meal plan for you to keep you at your optimum weight. There are both portion and selection controls on what you eat. In a regular restaurant your serving would be twice the size it is. Sometimes, it is one-size-fits-all, but other times we can see distinct differences in what each other are eating. The meals are custom.”

“Really. That’s ... crazy.”

Dave said, “Is it? We care about each other and want everyone we love to be healthy and physically fit.”

Kellie ate a few bites. Dave noticed she had exceptional table manners.

Suddenly she said, “Hey, you diverted my attention from what I read.”

Dave said, “Consenting adults can do or not do whatever they want about sex. You need not participate. We will still love you.”

“But you don’t even know me.”

“And it is my intent to do so – to know you and to love you, that is. From all indications, you appear to be a worthy person.”

Cricket jumped in, “I agree. You give off good vibes, although the sex stuff apparently scares you for some reason.”

Kellie nodded, “I’m not a slut.”

Cricket asked, “Do you think that we are based on what you read?”

Kellie frowned, “No ... but you are all in crazy relationships with each other. I worry that if I throw in with your lot that’s what I’ll become.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.