Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 30: Anthropology

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Anthropology - New Readers can start here and get the gist of the story so far. The adventures of Dave, Alice, and the Circle members continue as everyone loosens up some more: new members that pledge and old friends that reappear. Heavy doses of lovemaking and sex weave through the events that impact Dave and the Circle. This book reflects many ideas from readers of earlier books. (Please refer to 'Loosening Up Characters and Other Information' as an aid to keep up with the many characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Barbara’s pert naked body lay atop Dave’s supine form. They were still connected. She kissed him, “I love kissing you after you’ve been eating pussy, especially mine. I can taste all the different flavors. This is like running naked through a rainbow of taste sensations.”

Dave smiled at her and kissed back. “It’s even better from this side. Has anybody told you that you make love divinely? I think I love anthropologists.”

Barbara gave him a devilish look, “Want another one – a French one?”

He chuckled, “Sure. Who are you thinking of?”

“My dissertation advisor, Marie Thereaux. As Alice would say, she’s your kind of person.”

“And what kind is that?”

“On the petite side, booby, pretty, brunette, and completely fuckable.”

Dave teased, “And she will show up here any minute, strip off her clothes, throw herself onto this bed, and spread her legs and beg for me to fulfill her sexual fantasies? I doubt it.” He chuckled.

“Seriously, she does want to come and visit the Circle and meet you especially. Since I’m doing my dissertation on the Circle, and she’s supposed to pass judgment on the content and quality of the work, she wants to see the real McCoy. She’s approved of my research approach – the interviews and the frameworks I’m using. She even allowed me to poach some of Ginny Fuller’s cultural assessment material that she did for you and the Circle, with appropriate attribution, of course.”

Dave gave a little upward thrust into Barb’s luscious body. “Sure, bring her around. Let me know ahead of time, and you know that Friday and Saturday evenings are either the best of times or the worst of times to have someone like her visit with us.”

Barb snickered, “I’ve been trying to think about that. I’ve decided to just ask her whether she’d like to see the love and lust playing out first hand, or whether what she’s seen on the reality TV is adequate. I think her answer to that will determine how fast you’ll have Dr. Thereaux in your bed with your big proboscis in her tight little cunt like it is in mine right now.”

“I bet you say that to all the guys,” he teased.

“I have been known to be in other compromising situations with some of the Circle men. As part of my tribal research, I do have to participate in all of the mating rituals that the tribe conducts. I still want to become a member of the tribe.”

“What will you do with your doctorate degree if you stay in this town? I haven’t seen many jobs posted for Ph.D. anthropologists around here.”

“I have options. For one, after getting the degree I turn out to be a champion genealogist. The same skills regarding research apply, just different data sources. For another, I am hoping that the university will post one of the department positions just as I graduate so I can work here doing teaching and getting research grants. Of course, I might have to travel some of the time to collect data and such. Lastly, there’s remote work, but I might have to show-up and teach or whatever somewhere else. I have friends that are pilots.” She gave a lecherous grin and pumped her hips so that his meaty tube slid around inside her again.

“I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you get what you want. I always thought you had to go deal with the tribe, as you call them – whatever your research group is.”

“There are more and more options. I can do political stuff – polls and surveys. I can get into homelessness, family economics, the arts and how they’re treated and absorbed by people just in this city – maybe. People want to know all sorts of things about populations and subcultures. I’m the person to help them find that. Even the police use anthropologists for forensic work. You can ask Marie when she visits. She’s very smart and has done some of these things.”

“You’re sexy.”

“And you’re horny.” She giggled.

“What a great combination.” Dave pushed deeper into Barbara’s velvet warmth so he was completely inside her despite his slightly flaccid condition. He made some slow moves in and out of her and she willingly cooperated.

“Oh, my God, I can feel you getting hard inside my vagina. So cool. Oh, yes, I want to do this again ... and again ... and again. I love you.”

“I love you, Barb.” The kisses intensified and the lovemaking started anew.


Friday afternoon the weather was perfect for Dave’s motorcycle ride home, that is except for several thousand other vehicles with a similar destination - home. He puttered up Christian Grey Drive and gave a wave to the gatehouse guard who’d seen him coming and raised the gate. Dave knew that if there were anything newsworthy for the guard that he would have been flagged down to be told about it.

Dave’s passenger coming home had been Jenny. She was dolled up even though part of the effect was lost after she put on her helmet. At least her long-braided hair hung out the back indicating that she was a seasoned rider and knew not to allow her hair to fly free and become a tangled mess. Dave wondered whether he got ‘stud points’ from the drivers he rode next to on the commute with a younger hot babe on his bike.

Dave wondered whether Barbara had lured Dr. Marie Thereaux to the Circle for dinner that evening. Contrary to Barb’s hyperbole about what the professor of anthropology looked like, Dave had conjured up an image of a sedate, older woman with salt and pepper hair wearing a gray tweed maxi skirt and a white blouse buttoned up to her neck. In some of his images she had her hair pulled back in a bun with a pencil holding it all together.

Dave changed into shorts and a t-shirt and headed for his weekend bar duty for the start of the weekend cocktail hour. He had a pleasant surprise upon reaching the bar. Barbara was there with a gorgeous woman only a few years older than herself. Moreover, they were both topless and wearing only simple thongs.

Dave smiled at the women as he took up a station in front of them, but behind the bar. “What can I get you ladies?”

Barb responded, “Two white wines, please. Dave, this is my doctoral advisor, Dr. Marie Thereaux. Dr. Thereaux, I’m pleased to introduce Dave Prentiss.”

“Please call me Marie – both of you. We are off campus where titles and such matter more than they should. I easily recognize you David Prentiss because of your inclusion in so many of the vignettes in the TV show The Circle.” As she spoke, there were small inflections in her voice and a delightful French accent just barely showed through.

“It’s Dave, and thank you for your recognition. The show is fun, and I hope that it complements Barbara’s studies in some way. As I’m sure you know by now, we are a unique tribe.”

Marie laughed, “Ah, I see Barb has inculcated you in some of my favorite words for population clusters. I like the further implications that the word tribe suggests.”

Dave let his eyes drift over the lily-white skin of Marie’s chest to a matched set of beautiful, full breasts, capped with wide pinkish circles of areolas that peaked in even brownish-pink nipples that were dormant at the moment.

Marie saw the shift in gaze and commented, “Barbara gave me a very thorough précis of the Circle and what to expect. She told me she’s been a willing embedded pledge to your Circle almost since she started on her research about the Circle and that she is fully engaged in all the mores, practices, rites, and practices. I saw no reason not to at least comply with the dress code.” She gestured down her body, calling attention to her exceptionally narrow waist that made her breasts and sweet hips an even more enticing. She could be proud of the way she looked in her nearly naked state.

Dave set the two wines on the table after opening a bottle and pouring. He said, “If you want anything ask, please just ask. There’ll be some hors d’oeuvres in a few moments. I extend that offer to include any questions you may have about the Circle.”

Marie instantly asked, “How do you manage your ten wives?”

Dave roared with laughter, so much that others at the bar glanced over at him wondering what joke had provoked that happy eruption. Marie was taken aback.

Dave said in a pleasant tone, “First, they do not belong to me as the word ‘your’ in your question implies. They are each their own person. Second, none of them needs ‘management’. They set their own goals and intentions, and decide how to pursue them. If they want my help in some way, they ask. I don’t intervene, although we all point out things to each other and are always there to help one another. Thus, and lastly, I might say that they manage me. They ask me to join them in various activities or help out in some way just as I might ask one of them. We do have family forums periodically, so there’s lots of opportunities for us to coordinate and gang up on any issue facing us or the Circle. Our family issues often revolve around our children.”

Marie glanced at Barbara and smiled, “You’re right, he is an enlightened man.”

Dave quickly said, “If you meet an unenlightened man here, I’d like to know about it. A few of the core values of the Circle philosophically include a lack of possessiveness about another person, equality of the sexes in all ways possible, and supportive independence of each person. While we are a collective, we also believe that the highest achievement of the whole is achieved when each person in the Circle achieves self-actualization.”

Marie sat back and even pushed her breasts forward slightly in an attention getting way. “That was a powerful statement. Some of the excerpts in what Barbara has written in various draft sections of her dissertation have a similar sound to them, many of them quotes from you and other Circle members.”

Dave shrugged as he filled another order for wine. “That’s probably because we all share the same philosophy and way of life despite our varied careers, ages, and inclinations.”

“Barbara says that the attitude around the Circle about sex is unique and that everyone has sex with everyone else.”

Dave chuckled as he put out bowls of nuts along the bar. When he came back to the question, he started slowly. “We make love. I’m sure Barbara shared one of her initial hypotheses with you, namely that it was impossible to love more than one person at a time. We don’t believe in that limiting viewpoint and we live a life that proves otherwise.

“We also think there are important components to our sexuality, the first being an erotic connection to all five senses. We also have a spiritual connection with each other as we make love. We know at a deeper level that we are spiritual beings having a human experience, and bask together in the chi or life force energy. That spiritual dimension allows us to appreciate the physical life and sensations more completely, and thus have deeper feelings and emotions about each other – emotions of love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.