Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 8 - Decade Remembered, Decade Started

Copyright© 2019 by Wolf

Chapter 2: Book of the Circle

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Book of the Circle - New Readers can start here and get the gist of the story so far. The adventures of Dave, Alice, and the Circle members continue as everyone loosens up some more: new members that pledge and old friends that reappear. Heavy doses of lovemaking and sex weave through the events that impact Dave and the Circle. This book reflects many ideas from readers of earlier books. (Please refer to 'Loosening Up Characters and Other Information' as an aid to keep up with the many characters.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Tatiana purred in the afterglow of their loving with her ‘husband’s’ arms wrapped around her nakedness. This was the divine feeling of love and devotion she’d been unable to imagine a decade earlier. She thought back to her first meeting with her beloved David at a January Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas four years prior. His new company had a booth across the aisle from the booth her Russian company Robo-Russ was using. She had an idea to use his company’s high-density batteries in a robot she was building, and that led to a dinner, and ... as they say the rest is history. Almost two years earlier she’d taken a pledge of love to David and to his eight wives at the time. One or two more had been added since then.

Cricket crawled onto the bed and wrapped her arms around the couple. She kissed Tatiana. “I love you.”

Tatiana teased with a wide grin, “You just like Russian pussy.”

Cricket thought a moment with a finger to her cheek, “There is that possibility.” A hand stroked down Tat’s nude body and two fingers wormed their way into the wet slit she discovered waiting for her. “Oh, nobody has cleaned you up. Roll over.”

Tatiana shifted slightly onto her back. Cricket’s mouth and tongue were on her wet slit in a second cleaning up Dave’s load of cum in the auburn-haired beauty. The presence of matching pubic hair wasn’t at all a distraction. Cricket’s fingers danced through the bush of reddish fur as Tatiana moaned and pushed her body into her sister wife’s mouth.

After Tatiana had an orgasm Cricket prevailed on Dave to give her one as well. Turnabout was fair play minutes later when Tatiana cleaned up David’s ejaculation into the younger ‘wife’.

The three lay in a sexual stupor for a few minutes. All three of them made small noises and purring sounds of satisfaction. Dave had them both wrapped in his arms.

Cricket finally said, “I have something to show you both when we’re ready to leave this wonderful bed. You’ll see that I’ve been busy for the past year or so with a special project for all of us.”

Dave asked, “Family?”

Cricket replied, “Circle – everyone.”

Dave sat up. “Let’s take a quick shower and then you can show me.”

Fifteen minutes later, Dave in his red shorts, and Cricket and Tatiana back in their monokinis walked to the large living room in Dave’s home. In one corner he could see a dozen large cardboard shipping boxes next to a table. On the table was a pile of bound books with a light blue stiff cover on them. Several pens also graced the tabletop.

Cricket moved ahead and took one of the books from the pile, turned, and presented it to Dave. “This is especially for you. It comes with all the love I can muster for you and for everybody that has made my life so special the past decade.”

Dave looked at the cover of the volume. He estimated it held about six hundred pages and had the feel of an oversize hardback novel. On the spine and cover in gold lettering were two words – ‘The Circle’. Below the words in both places was the symbol of a colorful circle – on the cover about two inches in diameter. In small letters near the bottom edge of the cover was the statement ‘Cricket’ and the year.

Cricket urged, “Open it.”

Dave opened the cover and could see an extensive handwritten dedication to him from Cricket.

The table of contents revealed more to him. The front part of the book contained the entire history of the Circle up to a few months ago. The opening chapter was entitled ‘Loosening Up’. He noted color photographs were interspersed with the text she’d written and there was a special Rogue’s Gallery of everyone up to the date of publication on glossy pages in the middle of the book.

Cricket looked proud of her accomplishment as he thumbed through the book, catching a chapter heading here and there or seeing more embedded photographs.

“My God, this must have taken you thousands of hours,” he exclaimed. He looked up from the book. This is fabulous.”

She explained, “At first I was just going to create more scrapbooks, but then I thought I’d organize them a little better. I then thought about how we needed some kind of history about the Circle. One day I got philosophical and wanted to capture all that was being said in your Circle 101 classes, regardless of who was teaching them. Kat and your half-sister Gail helped me.

“I had some help, especially with all the sections about the philosophy about the Circle. Julie and Ross helped me organize that part. Alice, Julie, Ross, and Dori were my beta readers for most of the book, too, but others helped. Many people gave me photographs to use. Just so you know I started this in a few idle moments about three years ago. It really came together this past year. I just got the books from the printers while you were in Maine.”

Dave hugged the small woman. “I am genuinely impressed ... and that seriously understates what I’m feeling right now. This was a monumental effort, and it looks so well done and so professional.”

Cricket explained, “I got three hundred copies for now. I’m autographing each of them to each person in the Circle and then we’ll still have a large number to give out or loan, especially to potential members. We’ll use these instead of the scrapbooks. We’ll just aim them at the ‘Circle In The News’ section at the back of the book instead. The book is pretty explicit and blunt in places, especially about our making love with each other.”

Dave clutched the book to his chest. “Do the others know about this?”

Cricket nodded. “I told them at dinner on Wednesday. That was when all the boxes arrived. Dev and Sean helped me move them from the front porch to here in the living room. They’re heavy. I immediately did a ‘show ‘n tell’ at dinner that night, and gave out quite a few that I’ll swap out with them when I finish autographing. I’ve gotten a lot of great feedback from everyone.” She added, “Oh, yes, I had a box of them sent to Melanie up at Mark Worthington’s home. She’ll announce she has them available to anybody that’s interested. I think she’s handing them out today at The Meadows.”

“Does Alice know?”

“Not yet. I have a copy already autographed for her. After all, she kind of started this with how she reacted to seeing Dori getting the stuffing fucked out of her by Brad Quinn when she parked next to his car at work one morning over ten years ago. I teased her about that in my salutation. That event is documented in chapter one.”

David made a point of putting the book on his home office desk in an alcove off of the living room. He went outside with Cricket and Tatiana. Cricket brought a book to present to Alice and sought her out after getting to the patio.

Cocktail time was near so Dave went to the bar and started to set up for the Saturday evening trade. He was making some margaritas when Phil and Ron joined him, closely followed by three cute waitresses in little uniforms that barely covered their bodies – Steph, Morgan, and Elin. Dave got hugs and flashed by the three women.

After a lull in the bar service JR came up and sat on one of the stools. She was alluringly topless and teased Dave with all of her wiles. “I hope you’ll have time for another wife this evening. I’ve especially missed you.”

Dave laughed as she vamped at him, “But you held the place together, kept EneRG running in high gear, and no doubt counted your rewards while we were gone?”

“I did. We got two new contracts this week. Harley Davidson plans to switch over to all electric bikes within six years. Of course, they’re being driven in that decision by some of the state laws about noise and pollution. Anyway, we become their power source of choice. The other deal is for more golf carts. They’re returning to all-electric and again we’re their power source of choice.”

“How’s our competition doing?”

JR laughed, “Bleeding and only now pouring millions into research to try to duplicate what we’ve got. In the meanwhile, Nat and our crack research department think they’re on the verge of another coup by adding some exotic catalysts in the manufacture of the aluminum-ion cells that speed up and reduce costs for the entire process. I only know that because I ran into Nat in the hallway yesterday afternoon. He wants to iron out a few details before he goes public and tells you himself. He thinks he’ll have things ready for prime time before the end of the coming week.

“That’s good news. I don’t mind scooping our own product line. That’s what successful companies do.” He chuckled, “There’s a list of companies that failed to innovate based on their own R&D: Kodak, Xerox, Polaroid, Wang Computers, Digital Equipment, Blackberry, Motorola, Tivo, and Compaq, to name a few. Don’t get me started on the automotive industry.”

JR jumped in, “Oh, Larry told me that General Motors is reconsidering some of their models as all-electric vehicles now. At the rate that dinosaur moves it’ll be the year 3,000 before anything happens.”

Dave replied in an upbeat tone, “Oh, good, then I won’t have anything to do when I get to work on Monday.”

JR rolled her eyes and strolled away swaying her backend as only she could do.

Dave turned to the next ‘customer’ at the bar. This was a couple he didn’t recognize. The man smiled broadly. “Hi, I’m Ben Forrester. This is my girlfriend Amy. I’d love a dark beer if you have it, and Amy would like a white wine.”

“Glad to meet you. I’m Dave Prentiss. I don’t recognize you, so I assume you’re a guest. I think I know most of our members and guests.” He smiled when in fact that was exactly the case. Not only did he know everybody, he also prided himself on knowing a lot about him or her because he wanted to be in a loving relationship with them.

Ben said, “I’m kind of a tag-along. We were invited last Saturday afternoon, too. Amy works in the Computer Science Department at the university. I guess she knows about a dozen of your Circle members that have been through the school or that work there. She explained to me that she just HAD to come and find out if all the things she was hearing were true.”

Dave laughed and turned to Amy, “And were they?” He broke into an impromptu and licentious grin.

Ben took the drinks and passed the wine to Amy. “You’d better answer that honey.”

Amy reached forward and shook Dave’s hand. “Amy. Amy Stulling.” She was mid-height for a female, and wearing a pink gauzy top that was open in the front. The top fully revealed a beautiful pair of breasts with pert nipples atop dark areolas. They were not opulent but invited observation. Further down her body she wore the Circle standard monokini.

Amy said, “Nice to meet you, and to your question, the answer is yes. I’ve been waiting to meet you. I’ve been having lunch with some of the people in the Robotics Lab that Steve Reagan oversees. I guess you know that Chelsea, Jazz, and Tatiana work there. Whenever it was just the four of us, I usually got an earful about the goings on in this Circle. I asked questions, and after a year of that and some heavy thinking I begged to come and see the place and meet everybody.

“I also knew many of the students that went through the university’s programs – either undergraduate or graduate. So, I also know Bridget, Christie, Rachel, Heather, Ron, and Murph, and there might be one or two others, although they only knew me as the department secretary. I also went to a lot of Phi Theta Rho parties and met some of them there then, only I didn’t know about the Circle.”

Dave nodded, “Well, you are well connected with us in many ways.”

Amy smiled at Ben and then Dave. “And we both got our tests about two weeks ago. I gave them to Chelsea. She said it was okay for us to come to last weekend’s dinner and party. I guess you’d just left on a second honeymoon. We were here on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, too.”

Dave’s eyebrows twitched. “Am I to infer that you are ‘pledging’ the Circle?”

Amy nodded enthusiastically. “Yes, please. It took Ben and I a year to get to where we were ready. We went through a lot of self-examination and reflection. I know you’re kind of married to Tatiana, Bridget, Heather, and others. I always thought some were so special and such great students. They kept winning awards. Chelsea lent me a scrapbook for a couple of nights two months ago so I could read about the Circle. I devoured the articles. I’m fascinated and more than intrigued. I’m sure this is the place for me. My three lunch mates filled in some of the missing details.”

Dave noted, “One of my wives just presented me a self-published book about the Circle that goes into a lot more detail than the scrapbook. I’m sure you could borrow a copy.”

Amy sipped her wine but maintained eye contact with Dave. “Who should I ask? You?”

“Have you met Cricket?”

“Yes, last weekend ... errr, she and another of your wives – Julie, kind of ... were intimate with me ... after I’d made love with Murph and a wonderful older man named Tim.”

Dave laughed, “They’re both my wives. You mean they ate your pussy and cleaned you up from all the presents you got left inside you by the men?”

Amy laughed, “I guess what they said about people being blunt about sex here is true. Yes, that’s exactly what they did. I’d never had so many orgasms, and ... well, I’d never done anything with another girl before then either.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.