Interface - Cover

Preview

Interface

by karlwikman

Copyright© 2019 by karlwikman

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Mult, Mind Control, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Orgy, Anal Sex,

Mind Control Sex Story: The protagonist steals secret military nano-robots and proceeds to use them to control the minds of nubile young women. He gradually develops a mind-control interface where he can control their sexual responses and even connect them to his own. Orgies, kidnappings, a harem in school disguise, scams and fraud, and a whole lot of hot sex.

The author’s foreword.

I think we can all agree that writing is something one does because one has to. Writing fiction is my only form of release for the kinds of sexual urges I describe. The only form of release legally to be had, in fact.

Sharing what one writes, however, is done for other reasons. Partly because one knows that others have similar sexual fantasies and will be thrilled to read; partly because positive response feels good; and partly because constructive criticism is very helpful for future literary endeavours. So please, if you like this story, tell me so, and if you think you can help me improve, feel free to give me some suggestions.

If descriptions of a middle-aged man having sex with girls in their early puberty (12-16 years old) are revolting to you, please read no further. If you hate science and science fiction, please keep reading - I hope to change your mind about those. No ones or zeros were hurt when producing this text. This is a work of fiction, and the author does not necessarily share the views of the protagonist, even though they share the same name. Be kind to others - don’t use and abuse.

Always make a difference between what you allow yourself to fantasise about and what you allow yourself to do. (Ok, is that enough?) Oh, and one more thing. English is not my first language, but I’m trying my best. I’ve written numerous erotic stories in Swedish, but this is my first attempt at writing something longer in English.

Karl

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.