Box Shaped Heart - Cover

Preview

Box Shaped Heart

by Laura S. Fox

Copyright© 2018 by Laura S. Fox

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma, Consensual, Romantic, Gay, Mystery, Body Swap, Paranormal, Anal Sex, Analingus, Oral Sex,

Romantic Sex Story: Carter Malis thinks he knows exactly when he turned into a self-identified homophobe, and that had to be the moment when Aron Ruskin, his best friend since forever, announced to him that he was going to marry a dude. Great. So there were going to be two Mr. Ruskin's, and that without counting Aron's dad. And here's this thing. The face staring back from the mirror, the moment he wakes up in a hospital bed, doesn't belong to him, but to douchebag Alex, aka Aron's husband.

Summary:

Carter Malis thinks he knows exactly when he turned into a self-identified homophobe, and that had to be the moment when Aron Ruskin, his best friend since forever, announced him that he was going to marry a dude. Great. So there were going to be two Mr. Ruskin, and that without counting Aron’s dad.

And here’s this thing. The face staring back from the mirror, the moment he wakes up in a hospital bed, doesn’t belong to him, but to douchebag Alex, aka Aron’s husband. And now he’ll have to talk to Aron, after two years of radio silence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.