The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

Preview

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

by BillyRay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, Humor, Incest,

Mind Control Sex Story: A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This story contains elements of my imagination such as alien plant life, chemical and/or psychic mind control and witchcraft so it should come as no real surprise to you that it takes place in the fantasy world where disease and unwanted pregnancy are not an issue. In the real world where mind control, as it is delineated in this tale, is just a pipe dream, (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) such negative consequences are very real threats and you should always protect yourself.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author - but to be honest, as anonymity is important to the author he/she would probably avoid any situation that would make his/her identity known, so any enforcement of said copyright is not bloody likely. How about we just play nice...


Prologue

It was the early morning hours, during that time when most are asleep, and those who are awake aren't paying much attention, either due to exhaustion or boredom, or maybe they are rethinking all the bad decisions they have made throughout their lives which led to them working graveyards at Jimmy-Joe's all night Taco Emporium and Oil Change, that a streak of light appeared in the sky. A streak so fast and brief that and in a mere blink it had traced a quickly fading line from the deepest depths of outer space to a sparsely forested area, not too far from a particular house. A streak of light that went unnoticed by all except a few watchers - watchers who had been waiting for just such an event.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.