The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Incest  

They pulled to a stop across the street from the house that Mia had pointed out - it didn't look very different than any of the other sorority and fraternity houses on the street but it certainly looked erotic to Pete. They only had to wait a few minutes before a bright green Toyota Prius pulled up behind them and Skip got out.

After a brief reunion between the cars they headed across the street in a group. The five gorgeous leggy women in oversized t-shirts attracted more than a little attention from the various people walking by, while no one seemed to look twice the three men, regardless of their wardrobe. They paused on the porch to allow Mia to lead the way in.

"So, how does this work?" Pete asked Skip. "I mean, what do you usually do at this point?"

"Usually? I usually collect women one or two at a time, not thirty so what I usually do is a pretty moot point."

"Well," quipped Mindy, "that was remarkably unhelpful. Why must you be so negative about this? You agreed to help Pete do it this way."

"She has a point," agreed Pete, "now, if this can't be done - and I don't mean because of your security concerns - then you better say something before we get in there. Otherwise, how do we control such a large group?"

"You're right. Okay, we can do it; it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. We'll use a technique called broadcasting."

"Broadcasting? How do I do it?"

"Imagine you are concentrating on your peripheral vision, you know, staring ... focusing on nothing in particular ... just concentrating on the big picture."

"Okay, I got it."

"Now do the same thing, but concentrate on your concentration instead than your eyes. It takes practice so don't be too discouraged if you don't get it right away. In fact this will be a good practice session for you. Now, don't try anything too specific, just broad basic emotions. I'll hang back unless things start to get out of hand or time becomes a factor. Just relax and do your best and after a few missions you'll be..." Pete tapped him on the shoulder, "what?"

Pete indicated the rest of their entourage. Chad and every single one of the lovely ladies were standing on their left foot and scratching their right ear and acting as though it were a perfectly normal thing for a group of people to do.

"Oh ... well ... it seems that hypno-juice has really boosted you power."

"So, what do we do once we're in?"

"Easy, just broadcast complacency, trust and good nature. Once that is in place we'll have the run of the place. We just have to find a room for you to set up camp in, and then a few of us will bring the girls to you."

"Easy enough. Okay, Mia, we're ready."

"Yes, Master." Mia said with a broad smile, then turned on her heel and entered the sorority house.

Pete and Skip both began broadcasting the requisite emotions and they sauntered through the foyer and up the stairs without incident. The few girls that got close enough to notice the small band just gave a friendly smile and went on about their business.

"You do realize you've stopped broadcasting, don't you?" Asked Skip with a nudge.

"Huh? Oh ... I guess I got distracted."

"No problem," chuckled Skip, "you just need to learn to retain focus in a situation like this, that'll come with experience."

Distracted was something of an understatement. Pete's attention had been totally diverted, sidetracked and derailed. He had never seen such a collection of gorgeous, exotic women in his life. Everywhere he looked there was smooth toned sexy skin in various shades of brown. Every nook and corner of the Far East and South Pacific regions appeared to be wonderfully represented by the stunning members of Mia's former sorority. Their body types ranged from tiny, petite and lithe to tall, curvy and voluptuous, and included everything in between. The dark almond shaped eyes all smoldered with exotic sensuality and the hooters ranged from big to small. There was long straight hair, long wavy hair and long curly hair. There was short straight hair, short wavy hair and short curly hair. There was medium length ... well ... you get the picture.

Pete looked like the quintessential country bumkin tourist during his first trip to the big city - his head was spinning from side to side as he tried to see everything - and more to the point, everyone - at once. His beefy pelvis poker took on the consistency of wrought iron as he realized that he was actually going to be required to slip his sausage to every single one of the amazingly sexy exotic hotties.

"This is my old room, Master." Said Mia, indicating a particular door that practically reeked of erotic promise. "It should suffice."

They entered to find a gorgeous Korean girl reading a textbook. She looked up at them with a friendly welcoming smile.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"My Master is here to impregnate you."

"What?" she asked, still somewhat amicable, though her attitude degraded quickly. "Why in the hell would I let that happen?"

Pete, having been caught flat-footed by Mia's sudden and shocking revelation, stood stunned for a few seconds wondering why the lovely young lady didn't want to get her chimney swept by him when he suddenly remembered that normal women had to be mentally influenced before they would even begin to consider the vaguest of possibilities of something even close to what was required for impregnation to happen with someone like him Once he figured out the problem, it was quickly and simply remedied.

Her face was swept with a short look of confusion, then the smile returned as the mental commands set in. "Oh ... I'm sorry; I didn't realize it was you. I suppose we should get at it."

She stood and with a wink at Pete, she began to disrobe. Crossing her arms she grabbed the hem of her cornflower blue t-shirt and quickly stripped off the garment in a single smooth motion to reveal perfectly formed medium sized chest hangers entirely unencumbered by a bra. Her smoky almond shaped eyes sparkled lustily when she smiled at him.

"Do you like my body?" She asked, her hands on the low-cut denim covering the alluring hips that flared out from her narrow waist. A few locks of her wavy black hair had fallen over the front of her shoulders and threatened to obscure Pete's view of her hardened nipples.

"I ... you ... I ... well ... I..." stammered Pete, clearing his throat loudly. "Yes, I like it very much." He squeaked.

"By the way," she said as she stripped off her jeans, exposing her smoothly shaven willie washer "I'm Hyun, what's your name?"

"I'm meet, Pete to nice you." Pete realized he was staring gape-mouthed at the erotic beauty before him.

"Uhm..." Hyun giggled and bit her lower lip seductively, "wouldn't it be easier for you to get me pregnant if you weren't wearing any clothes either?"

"Huh?" For just a few moments Pete had forgotten what 'clothes' were.

"Don't worry big brother," offered Mindy who, along with Wendy, had stepped to his side, "we'll take care of it." She and Wendy then began to peel of Pete's loose garments. She looked at the sexy Hyun, "You're very beautiful and I guess he's just a bit overwhelmed by your exotic sexiness. He's usually much more suave about these things." As she finished her explanation Pete's huge horny toad sprang into view drawing a gasp of excited anticipation from the lovely Korean.

"Thanks guys." Pete murmured to his two exquisite assistants - noticing for the first time that they were already naked.

"Master?"

"Yes Mia?"

"If you will allow this humble one to leave your noble presence, I would like to accompany those who will now go and find others for you to fertilize."

"Of course, Mia, who better than you to select women for me to enjoy."

With that, Mia, Skip, Chad and Carla left the room.

Megan had been sniggering over Pete's awkwardness.

"Even when you are all powerful you are still a bit pathetic."

"You're right, Megan," he said, mildly annoyed with Megan's continued arrogance, "I guess I'll need your help. Why don't you take your loose little tongue over there and get her ready for me."

A look of disgust flashed across Megan's face as she moved eagerly towards the gorgeous Hyun.

"Whoa." Exclaimed Hyun, "I don't roll that way, I'm strictly hetero."

"What was that, Hyun? I didn't hear you." As Pete spoke, a few moments of disorientation - or rather re-orientation - crossed the stunning exotic features of the Korean honey.

"I said she's totally hot and I can't wait for her to lick and suck my hot tight little pussy."

Megan began her reviled task with gusto while Mindy and Wendy backed up to either side of Pete so he could drape his arms over their shoulders getting himself a handful of happiness from each of the sexy teens while their tight round asses pressed against his hips. Wendy, reaching behind her, cupped and fondled his balls while Mindy lightly tickled his throbbing turkey neck. They all watched Megan's talented tongue digging into Hyun's impossibly tiny taffy puller. For her part, Hyun appeared to be thoroughly enjoying Megan's talents, her moans and sighs driving Pete further into a sexual frenzy.

"That's it," growled Pete after several minutes, "I can't take any more, I gotta fuck her." He broke free of his two beauties and stepped to Hyun, wrapping his thin arm around her even thinner waist and giving her an ardent kiss. He pried her away from Megan and they fell passionately onto the bed, rolling around as they groped, fondled and kissed.

Pete found himself on top and in one quick motion he thrust his raging rodzilla deep into the sexy brown body. Hyun arched her back in orgasm as he sent a powerful wave of mental force directly to her pleasure center. She screamed out her pleasure and her tight tiny tutu clamped down on his super soaker driving him over the edge of the pleasure precipice. He grunted over and over as he hosed her womb with his strong swimmers. Finished, he collapsed onto the panting beauty.

"Uhm ... is that it? Are you done already?"

"Yeah," answered Mindy, helping Pete off the girl, "that happens sometimes. But don't worry; we'll see to it that you're taken care of. Hey Megan," She said to the pretty blonde cheerleader while she pointed at Hyun's dripping dyke snack, "guess what's in there."

"Shit!" exclaimed Megan enthusiastically, and she dove in, her tongue digging deep into the exotic weenie wringer.

Pete rolled over onto his back next to the writhing and moaning Hyun and sighed. "Man, that was intense."

"Hey big brother," chastised Mindy, "you should have another girl here in just a few minutes so we better get that magnificent cock of yours back in shape." She bent down and sucked the flagging organ into her talented soup sipper while Wendy shoved her firm fog lights in his face.

"Mmmm," hummed Mindy, momentarily removing her mouth from Pete's swollen blood bomber.

"Hyun, you taste great. Doesn't she taste great, Megan?"

"Huck hou." Said Megan. It was the best she could do without actually using her tongue for speech, it was still busy trying to lap Pete's sausage drippings out of Hyun's fleshy flute case.

Mindy returned to her task and had just succeeded in getting Pete hard again when the door opened and Mia escorted an incredibly sexy Chinese girl into the room.

"Hi everyone, this is Chin Lee, she simply cannot wait to have Pete shoot a huge load of his magical cum deep into her hot wet vise-like yearning pussy and make her pregnant."

"Is that him?" asked the short lovely well-endowed beauty with long straight silky hair. "Is that the boy it will be my undeserved privilege to fuck? I hope so because he has a magnificent cock."

"You know," observed Mindy as Chin, not waiting for an answer, leapt across the room and landed on Pete's strawberry snake, "I was just saying the same thing about his cock. It certainly is magnificent."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.