The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Incest  

Pete stood outside the trailer in sheer panic. He had managed to slip the drug to Reese Servingspoon but before he'd had time to do any programming whatsoever, her handlers, who insisted that she needed a two and a half hour nap to prepare for her next scene, had swept him out of her dressing trailer. He couldn't believe that he had finally, after all these months, slipped his favorite movie starlet a dose of hypno-juice and he couldn't give her the simplest command. Who knew when he would have another chance?

In a flurry of activity her handlers descended on the trailer and got her moving in the direction of the set. She looked over and saw Pete standing there.

"Hold on," she said, brushing off the hands trying to guide her in the right direction, "I just have to suck off this fan."

She walked up on Pete and dropped to her knees, making short work of his belt and fly.

'This could be trouble,' thought Pete, 'I only had enough time to program an oral fixation on me,' he suddenly remembered, 'but I didn't have a chance to add any restrictions or self control.'

He looked up to see a dozen incredulous and increasingly irritated people watching one of the hottest actresses in Hollywood sucking the cock of some unknown sixteen-year-old nerd. 'Yep, ' he thought, 'this could be trouble.'

He noticed a man off to his side looking at a clipboard and wearing an air of authority along with his Armani suit. He was talking on his cell phone as he handed the clipboard back to his amazingly attractive assistant.

"It's another one of those damned kids with some mind control drug or something ... I don't fucking know, but he got to her somehow ... No ... I'm telling you that's not the way to go. I've seen this before and there'll be no living with her if we don't let her finish ... well, by looking at him it shouldn't take too long ... Okay, Wes, we'll have her there as soon as possible ... what? ... Oh, sorry Mr. Craven ... yes Mr. Craven ... No disrespect intended Mr. Craven ... As soon as possible, Mr. Craven."

The man looked around him angrily, "All right, as soon as this little shit blows his nut get him the hell out of here! Then have make-up fix Ms. Servingspoon and get her to the set. I'm gonna go have a talk with security."

Through all this the blonde bombshell was treating his throbbing night-stick to the most proficient chewing it had ever had. She was simply amazing and it took almost no time whatsoever before he felt his scalding cock butter boil out of his balls and sear its way up his swollen shaft...

Pete awoke from his dream and looked down to see his mother's lovely slobber gob locked on his rigid pole as jet after blistering jet of man milk gushed down her throat filling her stomach with the satisfying warmth of a job well done. When he finally relaxed she lifted her head and licked her lips.

"Good morning, sleepy head." She quipped with a smile, "Wake up your sister, if you would be so kind, and come on down to breakfast.

Pete quickly looked around the bed, Megan must have slipped away to her own room at some point during the night but Mindy was still snuggled up against him.

"C'mon, Min, time to get up." He said shaking her lazily.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, Monday, shit - school."

They made their way down to breakfast to find Megan already there.

"Megan," said Pete digging into the vital first meal of the day, "so what did you think of your first day under the influence of hypno-juice? Oh yeah, you may speak freely."

Free to speak her mind, Megan spat, "It was disgusting you little pervert. I'd rather you killed me than make me endure another day like that. Sucking your nasty cock and making me eat your repulsive cum out of Mindy's stinking cunt, even licking her ass! You're a sick little bastard!"

"Megan, I really think you should shut up now." Megan instantly stopped talking. He did a quick check to make sure that Mindy and his mother had ignored the exchange. "You better get used to it, because that is what life will be from now on. If you remember right, you are even going to start being nice to me at school as well. Oh don't worry," he added as he saw her eyebrows shoot up, "I'm not going to fuck you in the middle of the cafeteria or anything like that, but you are going to be nicer. As a matter of fact, I really think you should let me ride to school with you and your boyfriend."

"How am I ever going to convince Paul to let you ride in his car?" Megan asked with a pained expression.

"With the only weapon at your disposal - your sexuality." He ignored the rolling eyes and directed his attention towards his mother, "Speaking of using your sexuality, Mom, isn't there someone at your job who could help you out with the right, say, persuasion?"

"Well, there is the owner, old mister Ekelhafter. He's always leering at me."

"What if you fuck him? Couldn't you get a raise or a promotion?"

"Well, sure he would be hap ... Oh my God! You want me to fuck that disgusting old bastard?" His mother turned a light shade of green. "You just don't understand the smell."

"Mom, I really think you should discard your revulsion in favor of an amused affection and show the old man a good time once or twice a week in return for a healthy raise and fewer hours at the office."

Her skin tone returned to normal and she appeared to contemplate for a moment.

"You know I could make that work. I sure hope the lovable old codger can get it up."

"Mother dear, you have that sizzling body, and those talented techniques." his mother smiled demurely, her face turning pink. "If you can't get him up, nobody can." He then turned to his adorable little sister.

"Mindy..."

"Yes Pete?"

"I hope you have a great day."

"I don't see how I couldn't," she purred with soft eyes, "knowing that I'll be coming home to your loving arms."

Pete sat back and took a sip of juice. Life was perfect.

An hour later he was sitting in the back seat of Paul's Mustang Convertible listening to Megan completing the negotiations.

"Okay, it's agreed. I'll suck your cock all the way to school if you give my brother a ride. But as soon as we hit the parking lot, I stop. If you want to cum you'll just have to do it before that."

"Good enough for me." Said Paul, whipping out his thick junket pumper and pulling out into traffic with Megan's head obscuring his crotch.

"Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!" exclaimed Paul just before he turned into the parking lot; he had made the most of the deal by giving Megan a hot serving of bone gravy at the very last moment. She swallowed every drop and had his uncle spunky tucked away before he finished parking.

"Kid," said Paul with a big smile, patting Pete on the back as they walked into the school. "You can ride to school with us every day if that's what your sister wants."

During school, Pete began looking at all the girls in a different light. He watched all the slim waists, all the tight round asses, all the alluring bulbous chest flesh and his crotch cobra became harder than ever as he realized that he could now burp his worm in any mole hole he wanted. It was just a simple matter of maneuvering them into the proper setting, where he could slip them a dose of hypno-juice and then be able to count on a couple hours of privacy. He considered the possibility of keeping a supply of the drug in his locker so he could dose girls whenever the chance arose, but he decided the two and a half hour catatonic state was too risky. Regardless, he was so elated he practically floated around the campus all day - that is until he ran into Johnny on his way out to the parking lot after school.

Johnny was his worst nightmare. He was the leader of the metal heads and arguably the toughest person in school, though not very many would argue about it when he was around. Johnny was Pete's worst nightmare because he was continually under the misassumption that, because Pete's family was wealthy, Pete must routinely carry large amounts of cash and he frequently asked Pete for some. Unfortunately, Johnny's method of asking usually involved twisted limbs, constricted airways and a general escalation of force until he was appeased. Pete didn't carry cash in school, and hadn't since the third grade but Johnny would violently express his disbelief whenever Pete tried to explain this to him.

When Megan arrived in the parking lot, Johnny was holding Pete by the collar pulling him up so his feet almost, but not quite, touched the ground. Pete, for his part, was still in the desperate process of trying to convince Johnny that there were no pockets that hadn't already been turned inside out and the thirty-seven cents was really all the money he had.

"C'mon, Johnny, what can I do to make you leave my brother alone?" She finally pleaded after several fruitless minutes of trying to get him to go away.

Johnny's eyes slowly swept down the stunning blonde's voluptuous figure and an evil glint appeared in his eye. "I can think of a few things you could do." He said with the lecherous leer of a leering letch.

Megan smiled, she knew once sex was on the table she was in charge. "Okay, you let him go and come to my house at six thirty tonight. I'll give you one hour - whatever you want."

Johnny appeared dumbfounded for a few seconds but he was far too street savvy to let a hot piece of ass like this get away from him - especially when she was offering no-strings-attached free fucking just to leave her little twerp of a brother alone. But he wanted to be sure she was saying what he thought she was saying.

"Are you saying that you're willing to fuck me to stop me from kicking your brother's ass?"

"If that's what you want."

"You got a deal, but if you don't come through - he gets it twice as bad." With that he dropped Pete and strode off.

"That guy is a total thug," said Megan with a snarl, "you owe me big, little brother."

"Don't worry sis, as much as I like to see you squirm, I don't like the idea of you fucking that asshole either." He watched Johnny walking away. 'But I do have plans for him, ' he thought to himself

Just then, Paul arrived.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Just where the hell were you a minute ago?" demanded Megan angrily, smacking Paul on his shoulder.

"Why? What happened?"

"Oh, never mind, let's just get out of here."

"Sure - hey, it's the same deal to get your brother home, right?"

"Yes," she sighed, "come on."

6:30 that night.

When Johnny showed up that evening everything was ready for him.

"You must be Johnny," said Penny opening the front door (Penny was their mother's name - it hadn't come up until now. Okay, that's bullshit; the author was getting tired of all the damned 'his mother, ' 'her mother' and 'their mother' crap). She was still dressed in her business suit. It was the navy blue one with pin stripes that, while it presented a conservative look, was snug enough to advertise that she had one hell of a hot body. When she had arrived home they had discussed having her change into something revealing or flirty, but then decided that her suit was perfect. It resonated with both power and sexuality - sort of a cross between Margaret Thatcher and ... well a woman who is at least in some way attractive. Probably more than that, you would have to cross her with a major league hottie to get the effect we're shooting for here. Sure, power is sexy but get real, man. If power was THAT sexy, during the height of her power the oldest profession in London would have been overrun with Margaret Thatcher look-alikes turning tricks left and right - but it wasn't. Sure one or two here and there but there are fetishists for just about anything so that can't really be counted. Perhaps it would be most accurate to say that power is sexy when it's a hot chick that's powerful, and leave it at that.

Anyway, the suit was sexy, especially with the blouse unbuttoned those extra buttons, and Penny was sexy with or without the suit, therefore, Johnny was left speechless by both her beauty and the idea that when he shows up at a girl's house for an hour of no-holds-barred raucous extortion sex, the last person he expects to run into is the girl's mother. He looked with askance at Megan as Penny led him into the living room.

"When Megan told me that she'd agreed to fuck some boy to protect her brother I was so proud of her."

"What? She told you? And you're proud?"

"Well. Of course she told me, and I think it's great that she is learning to use her advantages in a positive and helpful way. Why just today I was able get a ten percent raise flashing a little extra leg at the owner of my company and allowing him a glimpse of my boobs. It was either those things or the blowjob, anyway, it worked out perfectly, and now Megan is proudly following in her mother's footsteps. Please, have a seat. I just got home myself and they barely had time to fill me in."

She guided him to a chair next to the one Megan was in and within easy reach of the coffee table, which had two shot glasses already on it. She continued her patter as she moved to get a bottle of whisky from the bar.

"So they tell me you've been shaking down Pete since the seventh grade."

Johnny shot to his feet eyes sweeping the room, anxious about a set up and ready for anything. He knew Megan was a cheerleader and if she had the football team here to pound him, well they were gonna know they had been in a fight.

"Relax," laughed Penny, "you're not the only one who picks on Pete, and that's another reason I'm glad to see you here." She poured a two shots of whisky, ensuring Johnny got a clear view right down her cleavage as she bent over the low table. The whiskey poured, Penny was finally able to relax. Her presence, her appearance and the topic of her conversation had all been carefully calculated to distract him so he wouldn't notice the crystal clear Johnny-sized dose of hypno-juice pre-staged in the bottom of one of the shot glasses.

She handed him the appropriate shot glass. "Cheers. I don't let Megan drink - she's too young. But you seem much more ... mature, so bottoms up!" She added a seductive grin as she spoke and Johnny tossed back the shot and sat back down.

"Okay, Megan," she said, "you made a deal and you need to stick to it. Johnny, do you mind if she starts with a blowjob, she really needs the practice."

"Mother!" hissed Megan between clenched teeth as she worked on freeing Johnny's flapdoodle, "you're embarrassing me!"

"I'm sorry, dear, I'll leave now. Johnny, seriously, if she starts having problems you just call me, sweetie, I'll be happy to demonstrate for her again." She looked pointedly at Megan, "Stroke while you suck and don't neglect the testicles. The testicles are very important." She looked back at Johnny, "She always forgets the testicles."

"Mother!"

"Okay, okay, I can take a hint. I'll see you kids in a few minutes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.