The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Incest  

The hallway was crowded, as it always was between classes. Megan was standing at her locker with the usual entourage. Since she had been the one most affected by Pete's nefarious actions, she had taken charge of that particular situation.

"Chad, you and a couple others go over to Carla's at lunch and see if Pete is still out. I don't want the little bastard getting away. I'm going home and check on all those zombies at my house, anyone want to come with me?"

Before anyone could volunteer, the double doors at the end of the hall exploded inward and pieces of metal and large chunks of wood flew through the crowd, knocking several to the floor. The hall erupted in screams of pain and fear, but above it all thundered a thunderous voice.

"MEGAN!" Boomed Pete. "Where the FUCK are you?!"

Chad and some other football players charged Pete, but he just smiled and stood there until they were almost on him, then he raised his hand and they stopped cold still yards from him. They didn't just stop as in frozen, they stopped as in hit a brick wall and bounced off writhing in pain.

"You assholes want to play? Fine, I think you should play with each other."

The three young men crawled all over each other, ripping off designer clothing to reveal their swollen carnal soldiers and they eagerly began trying to roger each other in whatever way they could.

Megan turned but when she tried to run she found that, although her mind was sending all the appropriate signals to her legs, the legs themselves refused to cooperate. Pete approached her, outwardly calm but with a hot visceral rage burning in his eyes. He came around to face her, his fierce countenance mere inches away from her fear filled features.

"I bet you're scared and confused. I might do something about the confused part - I haven't decided yet, but you're right to be scared. In fact, you should be very scared. If you thought I made you do humiliating things before, you have no idea how miserable I am going to make you now. For starters, I'd like you to meet your new boyfriend, Bernie."

Pete allowed her to turn around and to her horror, she saw an old nasty homeless man shuffling towards her purposefully.

"I found him in an alley on my way here from Carla's house. Now, according to him, he hasn't had a bath in almost two years and he is extremely dirty and stinky. You have a big heart, don't you? Of course you do. The homeless need love too."

Pete turned to address the homeless man, "Bernie, this is Megan, she will be your new girlfriend. And, I am almost certain that you will find she is very affectionate, adventurous and uninhibited."

Bernie's eyes lit up with lust and glee.

"Please, Pete," begged Megan, realizing that Pete's power had grown far beyond the mere suggestions she had been subjected to before. She didn't know how he had gotten so powerful but having been a high-ranking member of her witch coven she knew awesome power when she saw it. "Don't make me do this. I'll change; I'll be the loving big sister you've always wanted. Please Pete, I promise I'll willingly and happily do anything you ask. Well ... anything else ... just ... you know ... not this."

"Fuck You! You had that chance. You had the last sixteen years to be nice to me. You had the last sixteen years to be nice to Mindy. But you decided to be the queen bitch. Tell me one time you showed any mercy to Mindy or I, and I may consider sending Bernie away."

"I ... there was..."

"One time, Megan, just one fucking time. You can't do it can you?"

"There has to be at least one time, Pete." Tears began streaming down her face. "Please, Pete, don't do this. I'll suck your cock every day - five times a day, more if that's what you want."

"I'm gonna get my cock sucked anyway. Speaking of which, where did Carla go?" Pete looked around and finally saw her trying to hide behind the water fountain, betrayed by her marvelous ass, which was peeking out from behind the appliance.

"Come here you little bitch!"

Carla stood and, as though she were a marionette puppet, walked with jerky, award motions to Pete.

"You're a real bitch, you know that?"

"How are you doing this?" Carla asked with tears in her eyes.

"That hardly answers the question. Do you or do you not, know that you are a real bitch?"

"I don't think..."

"That's your fucking problem. You don't think. How would you like it if you never thought again? I could reduce your intelligence to that of a carrot. What do you think of that?"

"You couldn't do that? Could you?"

"Look at your boyfriend."

Carla looked over to the pile of naked football players to see Chad on his hands and knees slurping on one guy's porridge pump while his best friend was enthusiastically packing his fudge. He was using a free hand to pound his own pickle. She felt a cold sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Didn't he used to beat the shit out of guys that he 'thought' were gay? How do you think he feels now? Never mind, I'll ask him."

Pete walked over to Chad and his friends, "Hey, Chad, what do you think of what you're doing?"

Chad took a short break from the skin flute he was playing, "This is great! I don't know what I ever saw in those icky girls." He had a big smile on his face and as soon as he finished talking he eagerly wrapped his mouth back around the thick cum-stick waving in front of him.

Pete turned back to Carla, "So if I wanted to turn you into a dimwitted bimbo who thinks a pole dance in a room full of drunken sailors makes you a celebrity and that cat is spelled with a k, what could stop me? I'll tell what could stop me - nothing could stop me!"

Carla's face went ashen and her eyes widened in terror.

"Take off your clothes, bitch. Both of you bitches."

Megan and Carla whimpered in half-hearted protest as their bodies began carrying out the command that their brains desperately wanted to refuse, Bernie, eye fucking Megan, began to giggle with an insane cackle and a little drool slipped out of the corner of his mouth carving a faint channel through the stubble and grime on his chin.

Pete grabbed Carla, groping her all over, fondling and caressing every inch of her smooth taught skin and kneading her firm round ass and plump snuggle pups. He tried to push a finger into her tuna muffin but found it was too dry.

"What's the matter, Carla, aren't you excited about fucking me?"

Pete saw quick calculations running through Carla's mind as she tried to figure out how to manipulate Pete and use this latest development to her own advantage.

"Why, of ... of course I am, I ... I just haven't gotten over being scared yet, give me a little time and I'll have my hot tight little cunny all juiced up for you. I'll fuck you real good too, you'll see. I'll fuck you better than any other girl you can find. It'll be you and me, Pete. We'll make a great team."

She wasn't used to being on the receiving end of any bad situation - she was hot and popular. Pete, on the other hand, was a nerdy loser. There was no way she was going to lose to the likes of him regardless of whatever power he had stumbled into - it just wasn't the way the world worked. Winning was what people like her did, and losing was what people like Pete did. She would just have to play along until she could figure out a way to get the upper hand.

"You really think you can fool me?" Pete said scornfully, having picked the developing plot out of the beautiful cheerleader's mind as easily as a migrant farm worker picks an orange. Of course the farm worker wouldn't have to be migrant in order to be good at picking oranges, native workers can certainly pick oranges just as good - but then there is nothing necessarily wrong with migrant workers either, despite some folks concern regarding the legal status of some of them, which, while there are some people who would say, "undocumented immigrants are not a problem," there are others who would reply "they are a problem." To which the first group would counter, "Are not!" Thus garnering the response, "Are so!" At which point the whole thing degrades into name-calling and no helpful discussion ever really takes place.

The basic point being made here, however, was that it was now just as easy for Pete to read a mind as it would be for a farm worker, either native or immigrant, whose legal status either does or does not matter, to pick an orange - assuming, of course, that said farm worker was indeed working in an orange grove and had a high degree of proficiency at his (or her) job.

Pete, despite his new power, was totally unaware of the controversy sparked by this latest analogy and was concentrating his lustful attentions on the gorgeous and nicely naked, Carla.

"I'm gonna fuck you whether you want me to or not. You're getting wet now aren't you? Do you know why you're getting wet? It's not because you're getting over being scared of me, it's because you are scared of me that's why - how do you like it? How do you like being scared?"

Pete had his finger fully inserted into Carla's now dripping beef jacket. He slid it around watching her become more excited despite the terror filling her eyes.

"You've kept me scared for years. Everyday I was afraid of coming to school, afraid to walk down the hall, afraid to go to lunch. Well now you are going to be afraid every day, afraid that I won't fuck you. From now on you will need sex every day. Every day you don't have sex your need and desire will grow until it becomes an undeniable necessity and I will be your only source of release."

With that he pushed the gorgeous honey blonde cheerleader up against the lockers, dropped his pants and drove his raging nine iron deep into her sopping fur divot. Carla screamed in orgasm at the quick invasion and her knees went weak requiring Pete to hold her in place with his mind as he slammed repeatedly into her quivering mound of love pudding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.