Saving Private Brian - Cover

Preview

Saving Private Brian

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Heterosexual, Humor, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, Cousins, Aunt, Nephew, First, Oral Sex, Petting, Pregnancy, Size,

Erotica Sex Story: What do you do when the last fertile male in the family tree is going off to war? You try to ensure that the line goes on, of course. Brilliant minds work alike, and in this family there are a LOT of brilliant minds.

WARNING: This story is intended to be a humorous look at the concept of the "Sole Surviving Son" in terms of Military service. As a plot vehicle it uses Operation Desert Storm. the author served in Desert Storm, proudly and with honor. This story is not a commentary on the current war in Iraq or Afghanistan, or on the political decisions that have been made in the past. Nor is it intended to make light of the facts and circumstances depicted in the movie "Saving Private Ryan". I have nothing but respect for each and every man and woman in uniform, and my heart goes out to all their families, particularly those who have lost a family member to any kind of military service. For that reason, if you have lost a loved one during time of conflict or war, DO NOT READ THIS STORY! I do not wish to cause pain or unhappy memories about that loss.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.