Saving Private Brian - Cover

Saving Private Brian

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What do you do when the last fertile male in the family tree is going off to war? You try to ensure that the line goes on, of course. Brilliant minds work alike, and in this family there are a LOT of brilliant minds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

The next morning was a Saturday, and everybody slept in, mostly because of the fact that there were three 'dead soldiers' sitting in the bottom of the trash can, which still smelled a little like sour mash whiskey.

When Nancy finally hauled herself out of bed, she went into Southern Wife mode and rustled up a mess of pancakes, grits, ham and eggs. She woke everyone up and told them to come eat breakfast. She waited until last for Brian, who, to her mind, deserved his rest more than the rest. She opened the door to find her tall handsome and very naked son lying on top of the bed in peaceful repose. She crossed the room and stood, drinking in the beauty of the fruit of her loins.

Naturally, her gaze was drawn to what is known as a man's morning woody. She frowned at the mess of crusty white that was mixed in with his soft brown pubic hair. Her poor baby had had to masturbate last night! Her sister's reference to his seed popped into her mind. Jill knew that Tom was shooting blanks these days, thanks to a vasectomy. So, what was making a mess at the base of his very impressive erection was, in fact, the last of the Thackery seed.

She stared at it for a long time. Then, shaking herself, she woke him up and told him it was time for breakfast.

Brian stumbled from his bed into the bathroom for a shower, something he did every morning during basic training and AIT. And showers in the Army were always just about exactly the same. He noticed right away that something was different.

In the barracks, there was no naked girl already in the shower when he got there.

He stopped, his brain still a little fuzzy and was standing there when his sister Liz pulled back the shower curtain to talk to the shadow outside, who she was quite sure was her sister Patty. She started to ask Patty if she'd heard anything funny in the middle of the night, like a woman in pain or something.

Instead of seeing her sister, however, she saw her brother's very impressive morning woody.

As the SECOND Thackery woman of the day to see that stiff prick, her response was remarkably similar to that of the first. The last thing she'd thought about last night was the possibility that there would be no more little Thackeries running around in the world. Now, as surprised as she was by the sight, one of the first things she thought about was that there, in front of her, was the very instrument that could PRODUCE a little Thackery. She felt a very un-sisterly warmth in her belly and, thinking of babies, put her hand protectively over her own flat stomach.

At the same time, Brian got a clear shot of his sister's naked, wet body which, as a normal teenaged brother, he had been trying to get a look at for years. Her breasts were round, like half of an oversized soft ball, and were topped by cute pink nipples that made moisture magically appear in his mouth. Below that was a nest of wet brown fur that his brain recognized as uncharted territory that his prick was anxious to ... well ... chart.

But, being a big strong enforcer of the law, he clamped down on his urge to climb in there with his sister and just breed the fuck out of her.

"Oops" he slurred. "Sorry. Didn't know anybody was in here. Gotta pee."

He turned to leave and Liz saw that very interesting penis preparing to vanish as quickly as it had appeared, which she wasn't sure she wanted to happen.

"Wait!" she yipped. When he stopped, she said "Um ... it's OK. I mean we're all adults here, right?" The fact that she was seventeen and hadn't even finished High School yet wasn't the first thing Brian thought about. His eyes saw what was undeniably an at least mostly adult female body.

"Uh, yeah I guess so." was his response.

"So go" she said, looking at the stool. "I'll just finish up in here." She ducked back inside the shower, making sure that the curtain wasn't completely closed, so she could continue to look at the vessel that held that most precious of commodities ... the last ... of the Thackery seed.

Her eyes widened as he swayed over to the toilet, pushed his thick rod down and stood patiently as he waited for his bladder to unclench so he could empty it. Not even thinking that his sister might be watching, he jacked on his cock a couple of times to encourage it to allow his urine to move through it.

Liz stifled a gasp as his glans was uncovered. THAT was supposed to go in a girl? He had to be a mutant or something. Any girl he shoved THAT thing in would need 911 and a doctor with a LOT of suture materials. Then her knees went weak as a strong gush of urine shot out of the tip and thundered into the toilet.

He went ... and went ... and went. And then it stopped and started up again as her jaw dropped. She'd never seen a man's organ expel anything, but she knew it expelled semen. If it did it like this they wouldn't even need an ambulance for the poor girl. She'd be dead of drowning by the time he got through.

She was so repelled by the sight that she was extra shocked to find that two of her fingers were digging into her obviously excited pussy as the water poured over her. She decided she was probably crazy. This time when he turned to leave, she let him. She rubbed a little more and had an orgasm so strong she had to sit down in the tub to keep from falling down.

Breakfast was normally a loud and confusing concern in the Thackery household. This morning it was decidedly odd. Brian, his head achy, sat quietly, which was not normal. His aunt darted glances at him and ate quietly, which was also not normal. Liz wasn't hungry, which was DECIDEDLY abnormal. Nancy, visions of a tall, thick, fertile Thackery penis in her mind, dished out food like they were all starving lumberjacks. Patty was acting strangely, eating mechanically, like something was on her mind. Beth was trying to talk, but couldn't find anyone who would talk back to her. Tom was staring at his plate, wondering how he was going to avoid eating all that food without hurting his wife's feelings. He decided to slip some of it to the dog while he diverted the others' attention.

"So" he said, handing the dog down a fistful of bacon. He almost lost a finger and snatched it back up, looking at it. "What are you all doing today?"

Jill said "I have some things to do at home, but I'll be back over later. She looked meaningfully at Brian, who was staring at his own heaped plate and didn't see her look.

Nancy said she had some shopping to do, and Patty said that the twins were going over to Beth's to listen to a new CD she had.

Liz's head jerked up. "But I wanted to hang out with Brian," she said. She was just as astonished as everyone else at the table that she'd said that. She'd always called him names and complained about him. She looked wide eyed at everyone else. "I mean he's going to be gone a long time, right?"

Brian, thinking that yammering girls was the LAST thing he needed, said "I'm still pretty worn out from AIT. I think I'll just relax and maybe take a nap."

"Then" said Tom, "I'll accompany my bride on her shopping trip, and you can rest."

Everyone went their separate ways and Brian actually DID lie down. He was still a little hung over.

He was awakened from a nice nap by his Aunt, who had told the girls she had forgotten something at the house and would be right back.

She awakened him by climbing into bed with him naked.

"Brian honey?" she cooed in his ear as she pulled at the gym shorts he'd pulled on that morning.

He woke up and realized what was happening. "Aunt Jill! I thought that was a dream last night!"

"It was no dream baby. I'm going to make sure that the Thackery line doesn't end if ... well, if something happens to you. I know it won't, but I'll feel a lot better about things if my belly gets nice and round with your baby while you're over there in that place they're sending you."

Brian was astounded. "You want me to get you pregnant?" he said, his voice rising much higher than a studly MP's voice ever should.

"Yes I do, and we need to hurry. I told the girls I would be right back."

Jill's powers of persuasion were well established and Brian, not having had pussy available to him before, wasn't going to fight her off. In no time she was instructing him on the "best way to make sure you get me with child", which actually involved ensuring that THIS time she had a nice, long orgasm while his prick prodded her cervix and delivered up another helping of the last of the Thackery seed.

In no time at all Jill was happily thrusting her orgasming pussy up to receive that helping, which was just as hot and wet as she knew it would be.

No sooner had he grunted his last grunt and rolled sideways, than she was up and stuffing something round and rubbery into her vagina. She blushed as he watched her, and said "Diaphragm ... to keep all that nice Thackery seed up there where it belongs." Then as if she hadn't done something completely astonishing, she pecked him on the lips and said, "Hate to run, honey, but I don't want the girls to get suspicious." Then she was dressed and off before Brian had even caught his breath.


The girls to whom Jill had just made reference, were huddled in Beth's room, much as they had been huddled in Liz and Patty's room the night before. Liz was describing, in graphic detail, exactly what she'd seen that morning in the bathroom. She had her hands about a foot and a half apart.

"I'm telling you it was THAT long!" she claimed. She made her fingers and thumbs into a circle that a Dachshund could trot through. "And it was THAT big around!" She saw that the other two weren't buying it. "And it was SO hard that he could have just beat me senseless with it ... I SWEAR!"

"Well I believe the senseless part, cause that's just what you are if you expect us to believe that." said Patty. "If it was that big he couldn't even WEAR pants," she said pragmatically. She talked as if she had ironclad evidence that Liz was wrong.

Beth was just sitting there. A little bit of drool tipped out of the corner of her mouth and she snapped it closed. She had always made Brian a little bit bigger than life in her mind, and the description of his sexual organ given by Liz fit her image of him perfectly. She sighed as she envisioned that big boner spurting out creamy white sperm that somehow, by magic, got into her without killing her. She jerked back to reality. Her panties were soaked.


Nancy had Tom let her out at the curb. "I'm sorry honey, but I forgot to get some soybean powder, and I have to have it for a recipe I want to try. Would you be a dear and run back to the store for me? It won't take you long and I can get started. It's in a red and blue can over at the Thriftway. If they don't have it, try the Piggly Wiggly." The Thriftway was as far away from the house as any store was, and she was quite sure they didn't stock that powder. She wanted as much time with Brian as possible. What she was going to try to talk him into might take a while.

Tom didn't mind running the errand. He'd just stop off at that traveling tool sale he'd seen over at the National Guard Armory and see what they had.


Brian was asleep again when his mother came into his room. After Aunt Jill had left he'd gone back to sleep, still naked. His mother came over and sat on the bed. She stared. His penis, though not rampant any more, was a mess again. The poor boy must be awfully horny to have to beat off this much.

She couldn't resist. She bent over, picked up his limp pickle, and sucked it in her mouth to get it all nice and clean.

Brian was having a dream. It was about his Aunt, and she was sucking his dick. It was, he decided as he drifted toward wakefulness, an awfully nice and ... realistic dream. He'd never actually gotten any girl to give him a hummer, but he was quite sure that it felt just like his dream. He almost didn't want to wake up, but he was horny and he was going to have to beat off, and he had to be awake to do that.

He opened his eyes. He heard slurping, and realized it wasn't a dream after all. Somebody was, in fact, sucking his dick. He lifted his head and saw brown hair that looked vaguely familiar. It was covering the face of the woman who was doing what he was quite sure was a professional job of sucking him off. That head lifted off his rampant-again prick a little at a time and lips he couldn't see kissed the tip. Then the head turned and he was looking into his mother's eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.