Saving Private Brian - Cover

Saving Private Brian

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What do you do when the last fertile male in the family tree is going off to war? You try to ensure that the line goes on, of course. Brilliant minds work alike, and in this family there are a LOT of brilliant minds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

It was just the luck of the draw that Liz had her dream that very night. Ever since she had seen her brother naked, Liz's sleep had been ... rattled a little, every so often. She didn't remember the dreams, but she woke up horny and wet, and she didn't understand why. It bothered her a little, because she didn't currently have a boyfriend and she wished she knew who she was dreaming about. It never occurred to her it might be her own brother.

It was late at night and quiet in the house. Liz was dreaming. This time she knew she was dreaming, and she watched her dream unfold with interest. She was looking out the window toward the street in her dream, something she almost never did in real life. A dark green car pulled up to the curb, and uniformed men got out. In her dream one of them was obviously a Chaplain. She gasped, there in her dream, and her real body gasped too. She turned around, but she was alone in the house. She called for her parents, her sister, anybody, but only silence was there. She knew she was alone ... all alone ... all that was left of the Thackery family. The men knocked at the door and she decided not to open it. But it opened anyway, creaking as it did, and there they were, all somber looking, there with bad news.

But in her dream Liz suddenly smiled and let them in. She had to lean back to open the door because her belly was in the way. She was pregnant, almost due to give birth, but the baby felt light as a feather in her dream. The men told her Brian wouldn't be coming back, and they cried. Liz cried with them in her dream, but then smiled and told them it was all going to be OK, because some of Brian was still left. She showed them her swollen pregnant belly and told them it was Brian's baby. They smiled and stroked her belly. One man asked to see her breasts and she reached for a button on her dress.

Liz bolted awake and sat up, gasping for air. She sagged as she realized it was all a dream. It had seemed so real. She reached for her stomach, which was flat and taut. Something deep inside her sagged even more as she thought about the men in her dream and what they had come to tell her.

She thought back to how she had tried to get Beth to come to the house that day a week ago, to help Brian pack up the things in his room for storage, but it hadn't worked. Beth had been gone on an errand and Aunt Jill had asked her for some help, and by the time she got back home Brian was already stuffing things into boxes. She HAD helped him do that, talking to him in a fascinating and pleasurable way as she handed him things. She had always thought of her brother as a pain in the butt, but she suddenly discovered he was really a pretty interesting guy. It made her even sadder about him going away. And trying to get him and Beth together during the rest of the week hadn't worked out either. Maybe that was why she had the dream. She was running out of time.

She glanced over at her sister, who was snoring lightly in the bed next to hers. As if she were still dreaming, Liz moved her legs off the bed and stood. She slid sideways through the door, which always squeaked as it was opened, and crept along trying not to step on the creaky places she knew were in the hallway. Then she remembered how many times she had heard those creaks and had just rolled over, paying no mind to whoever was going to the bathroom. Still, she needed to be careful, because if anybody caught her, all hell would break loose.

She got to Brian's door and paused.

This was crazy!

She turned around to leave, and then thought about her dream again. She realized she was wet between her legs, thinking about what she had gotten out of bed to come do. But he'd probably scream at her and throw her out. She couldn't take the embarrassment of that. She actually took two steps back toward her room and the floor creaked, just like the sound of the door opening in her dream. She took a breath, turned back around, grasped the handle of his bedroom door ... and went into her brother's room.

Liz's eyes were perfectly adapted to the dark, and the streetlight coming through Brian's window made it easy to see him on the bed. He was taking up the entire bed, his arms flung wide, and one leg thrown almost off the bed. His other leg was bent at the knee. He almost looked like he had fallen from some great height and was dead.

She shuddered and felt her stomach twist.

And ... he was naked. She crept closer and his head moved. She froze. Her eyes were drawn to his groin. There, again was his penis, and again it was erect. It was huge, to her mind, but maybe not quite as big as she remembered it. She sighed and felt a tremor in her pussy as she got even wetter. Somehow her certainty that SHE wasn't going to have that prick in her had drifted away somewhere.

She pulled at her oversized T shirt and let it drop on the floor, leaving her as naked as her brother was.

She didn't know what to do. She'd had things in her pussy before, and she knew her cherry was long gone, but she'd never let a boy stick one of those things in her. She leaned over and looked at it in the dim light. It looked white, like marble. She wanted to touch it but she was afraid he'd wake up. Then she'd have to explain what she was doing and he'd throw her out, or yell, or do something that would bring others.

Liz licked her lips. What if she put her mouth on it. All the boys begged her to do that when she went out with them, but she never had. She'd jacked two of them off, but that was only because she was afraid they'd force her if she didn't do something to calm them down. She hadn't gone out with either of those boys again either. But if she was sucking him when he woke up, maybe he'd just get all horny and let her get some of the last of the Thackery seed into her womb, where it might take root and then, if a dark green sedan ever pulled up to the house, she might be able to take that news without just dying herself.

She planned it all out in her mind. She'd grasp the shaft of that long hard thing, and put her mouth on the tip and start sucking. Then she'd slide her hand up and down the shaft, and when he woke up he'd be too involved in feeling good to make her stop. Yes ... it would work. She leaned forward, her mouth open. She wondered what it would taste like.

Brian Thackery drifted toward wakefulness feeling of a wet, hot mouth sucking his knob. A cool feminine hand was jacking him at the same time. He decided it was his aunt, based on the feeling of the fingers around his prick. And she liked to wake him up that way too. She must have changed her mind, and wanted one more helping of the last of the Thackery seed.

And he was ready to give it to her. He'd gone to bed glum, thinking that he'd gotten sort of used to dumping his load in a nice willing pussy. So, when he woke up and it looked like he might be able to do it one more time, he was rarin' to go.

"Mmmmm yeah" he murmured, half asleep.

Liz grinned ... sort of ... when she heard him. Her plan was working. Spittle leaked out of the corner of her mouth when she grinned and she slurped, swallowing. She hadn't thought it would be this messy. But he actually tasted good, and the feel of his flesh was delightful in her mouth. She might just have to try this again, if she found the right boy.

Brian liked his Aunt's mouth, but he liked her pussy more. "C'mere" he said softly.

Now Liz didn't know what to do. She didn't think he was really awake. Maybe he thought he was dreaming. She decided that, if she crawled up and lay down, snuggling up against him, he'd probably go back to sleep. Then she could figure out how to get his cock in her pussy. Once she got that far it wouldn't matter if he woke up or not.

So, in answer to his summons, she crawled up his body and prepared to lie down with him.

What she wasn't prepared for was for him to roll with her, putting her under him, with his knees between hers. She was startled by the quickness of what happened, and then startled even more when she felt hard prick poking at the gates of her love box.

That touch brought fear rushing back to her, hovering all around her, making it difficult to breathe.

"Brian" she whispered, deciding it was time for him to wake up, because she was getting a little nervous and had decided that maybe she WANTED him to throw her out.

Brian felt his chest come down on small firm breasts, just like his Aunt Jill had. His hand went between them and he grabbed his cock. He'd had a lot of practice at getting started lately, and his hand put the tip of his cock unerringly where it belonged.

"BRIAN!" said a female voice in his ear, and he heard passion in that voice.

Liz realized that she was about to be deflowered, and her "BRIAN!" had, in fact, been filled with emotion ... but it was fear, rather than passion. She was quite sure that by saying his name in her normal voice, right in his ear, that he would stop, raise his head, call her name and THEN ... throw her out.

Instead, Brian, who thought he was shoving his iron hard prick in his Aunt Jill, thrust forward, expecting to hear her relieved sigh of joy at being penetrated clear to her cervix.

He got a strangled combination of grunt, groan and vocal grimace instead. She was also a LOT tighter than usual ... a LOT tighter. She also wasn't quite as deep as he remembered, because when the tip of his cock mushed into the end of her pussy, there was still an inch of his cock sticking out.

Brian finally arrived at the conclusion that this was NOT his Aunt Jill under him, and it was NOT her pussy he was buried in. He could tell by the breasts pressing hotly against his chest that it was not his mother either.

Private Brian Thackery did what any good soldier would do. He did a pushup. Then he looked down at the woman whose pussy was impaled on his prick.

"Lizzy?" he said, his voice an octave higher than usual.

"Owww, oh FUCK you're splitting me OPEN," groaned his sister.

"What are you doing Lizzy?" he asked.

"Ohhh owww. What does it LOOK like I'm doing Brian?" she groaned.

Brian wasn't stupid. He thought Aunt Jill and his mother were ... silly, to put it nicely ... based on their unswerving devotion to the Thackery seed, as it were. But he understood how important family roots were in the South too. And, pushed up over his sister, whose hips were beginning to wiggle a little, and whose moans were less filled with pain, and beginning to sound a tad bit like pleasure, he was hit with the insight that the women in his family were actually SERIOUS about this 'last of the Thackery seed' business.

"You want to have my baby?" Brian said, wonder in his voice.

"Ummmmm" her pussy pushed up at him, making his cock move inside her. "WANT isn't the right word" she sighed. "But I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you and there was nothing left of you."

"You don't have to do this Lizzy" he said, intending to tell her about Aunt Jill. But he wasn't going to mention their mother. He wasn't too sure Liz would be able to deal with the fact that several cups of the scarce and precious Thackery seed had been stored away in her mother's womb.

"Don't ruin this for me Brian," she moaned, reaching up for his face. "Would you kiss me please? I think it's starting to feel a lot better."

So Brian kissed his sister. And he found out she kissed completely different than either his aunt OR his mother. And her pussy felt different too. Most of the orgasms he gave his mother and aunt involved mashing their clitties. But he couldn't get that deep into Liz. It turned out it didn't matter, because Liz loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her tightly stretched pussy lips, which pulled her clitoral hood down enough that the top of his cock scraped her clit nicely. And, when the tip of his cock dug into the back of her pussy tube, she felt the most delicious kind of pain that wasn't really pain. It felt like pain, but she loved it. She loved the feel of his thighs sliding across hers, and of his chest sliding over her breasts. Most of all she loved hearing his breathing get faster, and louder, and knowing it was because of HER that he was so excited.

"Oh shit" he groaned" and Liz knew something was about to happen.

"I'm gonna cum" he said, his eyes looking down at hers. "Are you sure?" he asked.

She nodded her head furiously, not trusting her voice. She winced as he pushed hard into her and then felt something hot bloom all around where it hurt. He backed up and pushed again and she felt something give way inside her as his cock sunk the rest of the way into her body. Now the heat was deeper inside her and she couldn't describe what it felt like because her pussy was spasming all around his cock and she was cumming. She'd cum on her fingers, and cum on several vegetables. She'd cum on her hairbrush handle and she'd cum from rubbing her jeans-clad pussy up against a saddle horn on a trail ride.

But she'd never cum like this. She squeaked, making little yipping sounds, and then made a sound something like "Waaaahhhhhhhh" that got louder and louder until Brian had to cover her mouth with his to keep the whole house from hearing her. She grabbed his pillow and pulled it between their faces until it was covering hers. Then she screamed into the pillow as her whole body felt the tingling pleasure of what was happening to her.

Brian dumped his balls, and a fresh batch of the very potent, very precious, and very rare Thackery seed was planted deep in the womb of a very fertile and suddenly very willing Thackery woman, who welcomed that seed with every fiber of her being, and decided, right then and there, that she would need to do this again very soon. Very soon indeed.

They melted together as Brian rolled sideways so he could relax without worrying about crushing his sister. "Thank you" he whispered.

She kissed him lightly and said "I really am worried about you."

"Do you have ANY idea how much trouble you're going to be in if I get you pregnant?" he asked.

"I can live with that," she said flatly.

Brian felt guilty that he hadn't told her about the OTHER women who had sampled the last of the Thackery seed. "You REALLY don't have to do this ... again." he finished lamely. She was already full of his sperm, and if there was an egg handy it didn't much matter if she did it again or not.

Liz licked his chin with the tip of her tongue. "I can't imagine losing my cherry in a better way."

"YOU WERE A VIRGIN?!" he gasped and she shushed him.

"Of course I was. I'm no slut."

"Oh MAN!" he said softly. "I wouldn't have done it like that if I'd have known. I thought you were..." He had been about to say "somebody else" but chopped it off.

It worked out OK, though, because she thought he had been about to say "experienced."

Liz felt her inexperience when she went back to her room. She ached, and had to walk a little bowlegged. Her thighs got wet too, because he had put so much stuff in her that it ran down them as she tip toed back to her bed. Once she got in bed, though, the warm feeling in her belly felt so good that she had no trouble getting to sleep. She didn't dream for the rest of the night.

<hr>

The following Friday night, Jill and her daughter came over to spend some time with the Thackery family. Liz, who now had a total of three loads of the rare and precious Thackery seed in her womb, and now dreamed almost every night that she had a big swollen belly with a cute little Thackery baby in it, knew she should keep her mouth shut about that.

But it was driving her crazy. What teenage girl, when she has a secret THAT huge, can resist sharing it with someone. She couldn't share it with Patty, because she was quite sure what Patty would do. Patty would explode like an Atom bomb. They had talked about getting Beth pregnant ... not Liz.

Liz looked at her cousin, whose doe eyes were glued on Brian as he played cards with the adults. Everybody in the family knew she was smitten with him, except Brian, of course. He still ruffled her hair and called her "Squirt". Boys were so stupid sometimes. Aunt Jill asked Beth to get her a glass of tea and Beth stood up. She stretched and Liz looked at her flat stomach. Liz closed her eyes and In a mental flash she saw THAT stomach swollen with a Thackery baby TOO! Yes! That was the answer! If TWO girls were pregnant with Brian's baby, that would almost guarantee the continuation of the Thackery line. And, if those two girls managed it right, and wore the right clothes, by the time the adults finally found out they were pregnant, it would be too late for them to stop the girls from having their babies. AND, since Brian would still be over there in that far away place when the babies were born, no one would take the babies away from them either.

Liz opened her eyes and went to help Beth get the tea. They were alone in the kitchen.

"Um ... Beth?" prompted Liz.

Beth looked at her with a question in her eyes.

"I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh? What?" asked Beth as she poured a big glass of sweet tea.

"You like Brian ... right?"

Beth's eyes went hooded. This was dangerous territory. If anybody knew just how MUCH she liked her cousin the jokes would never end. "Sure. I guess," she said, trying to make it sound like she hadn't thought much about it.

"Come on Beth" chided Liz gently. "You like him ... a lot. Don't you?"

"What do you want Liz?" asked Beth a little crossly.

"If I tell you something ... a secret ... will you promise not to tell another soul?" Liz knew that would get Beth's attention. That kind of question got EVERY woman's attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.