Saving Private Brian - Cover

Saving Private Brian

Copyright© 2005 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What do you do when the last fertile male in the family tree is going off to war? You try to ensure that the line goes on, of course. Brilliant minds work alike, and in this family there are a LOT of brilliant minds.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

The next day Patty cornered her sister and cousin after breakfast and demanded that they tell her everything. She knew why they'd done it, of course, but she insisted on being told again and again what that first time was like. Had it hurt? Had they bled? Was it uncomfortable? When the answers about the negative aspects of it were vague, and their talk about the positive aspects got more and more unbelievable, Patty held up her hand to stop them.

"So you're gonna keep doing it with him." she stated. "Until he leaves, I mean."

Liz nodded, but that wasn't good enough for Beth. Her dream had come true the night before and she was still on cloud nine. "I'm going to let him do that even after he comes back," she said. Then she blushed as she realized she'd said it out loud. She stuck her jaw out. "Well I am!"

"Well if he comes back, we're all going to be in a HEAP of trouble." said Patty.

"We all?" said Liz archly.

"OK, you all are going to be in a heap of trouble." she amended. By now she was so curious that had she started trying to talk herself into letting Brian fuck her too. She was arguing with herself, though, and she didn't know who was winning.

"What if you guys both have girls? What then? Girls can't carry on the family line."

Liz said "We don't even know if we're pregnant yet you goof!"

Patty went on. "Yeah, but what if you are ... both of you ... and what if you both have a girl?"

"So what are we supposed to do?" asked Beth plaintively.

"Well, I could see there being TWO girls ... but the odds would be against THREE." said Patty, as if that explained everything.

"What?" responded both Beth and Liz at exactly the same time. Neither of them got what Patty was talking about.

Patty acted like she was lecturing five year olds. "I can see the possibility that Brian could get two girls ... women I mean ... pregnant, and that both of those women might have girls. But if he got THREE women pregnant, one of them would just HAVE to be a boy. I mean statistically there would just HAVE to be a boy."

Liz's eyes widened. "You want to fuck him too!" She grinned widely. "Admit it ... you want Brian to pop your cherry too, don't you?"

Beth hadn't been happy about even one other girl getting access to her dream boy's prick. The thought of two other girls getting it made her start to smolder. "I don't THINK so," she said.

"NO!" said Patty. "I didn't say I WANTED to do it. I'm just saying that, statistically, it would be better to have three babies than two. That's all. I mean ... really, you both COULD have a girl."

Liz wasn't buying it. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, I'm willing to take my chances. I just am going to try to get Brian's baby in me and I'll hope it's a boy, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I love it when he's in me. I wish I could do it all day long!"

Beth still wasn't happy. "It's not fair! You guys are his SISTERS! You shouldn't even be DOING this. I'm the one who's going to have Brian's baby and then he won't be the last of the Thackery seed any more!"

Then the conversation was broken up by Nancy, who stuck her head in the door and told them to get ready to go down to Mobile, so that Aunt Mildred could see Brian before he shipped out. That took the rest of the day, though all three girls did get a chance to talk to Brian about things. Had it been a "normal" trip, they might not have said a word to him, but things had changed and they all worked on an honest relationship with him.

That night Brian went out with his friends and didn't get back until late, long after the girls had given up and gone to sleep.

And Brian slept late the next day, sleeping in until noon. Nancy had a 'Daughters of the Confederacy' meeting to go to that afternoon, and, suddenly, the girls were alone with Brian.

He came awake to the feeling of being smothered in soft girl flesh as both Liz and Beth crawled all over him, stark naked, complaining of an "empty feeling" and demanding to be filled. Patty stood in the doorway, torn between leaving and watching.

In the end she watched.

She was amazed at how willingly the girls spread their legs for Brian. She was astonished at how huge his erect penis looked. She was flabbergasted when he slid that huge thing effortlessly into first Beth, and later Liz. Her eyes narrowed as each girl got more and more active before going into paroxysms of orgasmic pleasure.

She shuddered as Brian warned each girl he was about to pour her full of the rare and priceless Thackery seed. But each time she watched her brother push into one of his lovers, and saw his butt muscles clench as he fertilized them, she felt a gush of juice make her pussy wet.

She had to leave at one point, but it was only to change her panties before going back. Everything was over by then. Brian glanced at her, but didn't say a word. Had he gotten up and walked toward her she'd have screamed and run in panic. She knew that like she knew the sun would set that evening.

But when he DIDN'T get up and walk toward her, she felt unaccountably like something was wrong.

She couldn't take it any more when Brian started round two with each of the girls, and she left to go visit Stacy Johnston, who, to Patty's intense disgust, wanted to talk about boys.

For two more days Patty watched as Liz or Beth, or both of them together found ways to be alone with Brian. And each time she knew what was going on behind the closed door, or in the back seat of the car, or wherever. Her pussy stayed wet.


It was the next morning when it occurred to Patty that, based on her last period, she was probably in the most fertile part of her cycle, and would be for another two or three days. She told her mother she was going for a bike ride.

She didn't come back until eight-thirty that night.

Her parents were frantic, of course. Brian had been out all afternoon cruising around in the car, but Anniston is a town full of little streets and alleys, and, of course Oxford is literally right next door, with it's old town shops. For that matter she could have ridden her bike onto Fort McClellan, where she could ride around for days without being found.

So there were thunderclouds over the house when she pedaled in, dropped her bike, and walked in the back door like nothing had happened.

To her credit, she took it all with quiet stoicism. She'd been out, thinking, and knew she should have called them. So she endured the lectures and the grounding and the lectures after the grounding, and, of course, the stories of girls kidnapped and raped and killed that came at various points DURING the lectures. And when everyone was done yelling at her she walked quietly to her room. She took a shower and got in bed, again facing the wall. Aunt Jill and Beth, who had also been driving around looking for her, went home. Liz, who had been frantic with worry for her twin, dropped into her own bed, exhausted, and slept.

Eventually the house went quiet as night spread its blanket over the family.

Brian pretty well figured somebody would pay him a visit that night, so he didn't bother to put on anything after his shower. He lay naked on his bed, half hard from the anticipation, and read a book. It was late, and the house had been quiet for a while.

He was about to close the book and turn out the light when Patty appeared in the doorway suddenly, without knocking. The door just opened silently, and there she was. The only reason Brian noticed was some small movement he saw in his peripheral vision, that cause his head to swivel towards the door. What she was there for was obvious. She was dressed only in panties.

She slid in the door and closed it quietly behind her, leaning back against it. Even though she acted cool as a cucumber, Brian could tell she was ... excited. First of all she was flushed clear down to the tops of her breasts, which were rising and falling rapidly. Secondly, her hands fluttered at her hips, as if she didn't quite know what to do with them. And her nipples were erect, sticking out as though they were trying to burst off of her flesh and bounce against the walls. Those nipples were darker than Brian would have expected. Liz's nipples and areolas were pink and pale, but Patty's were more toward maroon. Otherwise he could have been looking at Liz.

Brian tried to put her at ease. "I hoped you'd come," he said softly.

Her eyes widened fractionally in surprise. She still couldn't adjust to the idea that she was going to let her brother slide his penis inside her and, hopefully, make her pregnant. It was just too strange.

"Really?" she said, her voice younger than her years. She looked about ready to bolt.

"Yes" he said simply. "You're beautiful, Patty."

It seemed like a stupid thing to say, considering the circumstances, but somehow it was the thing that made her relax a little.

"This seems weird," she said, still leaning against the door.

"It's hard for me to explain how I feel about all this," he said. "I mean I know it's crazy, and incest, and all that stuff. But what you ... and the others ... are doing is so wonderful. I mean it makes me feel ... I don't know ... special somehow."

"Really?" she asked again. Her body leaned forward, onto her feet and she took a tentative step toward the bed, and her brother, who was lying on it.

"Yeah. Really. I mean at first it just was a chance to get ... laid."

He saw the look of shock in her eyes and held up his hand. "Don't be upset. It just seemed like that was the whole point. At first. But when Beth said she really wanted my baby, and Liz came back again and again, it was like suddenly I really WAS somebody special. I can't really put it into words."

Patty took another step. "I know how you feel. When we talked about it I thought it was a stupid idea. But the more I thought about it ... I'm scared though, Brian."

He rolled over and his mostly stiff cock flopped onto the bed. Patty stared at it and took a step back.

"Wow" she said softly. "I still can't get over how ... how big it is."

"I won't hurt you Patty" he said soothingly. "You don't even have to do this."

"Yes I do" she said firmly, taking two steps toward him. "It's my duty. You have your duty and I have mine. Liz and Beth might have girls. They might not even get pregnant."

"If you're sure you want to do this, then I promise I'm going to make you very very happy," he said, patting the bed right beside his cock.

She came over to the edge of the bed, staring at his cock like it was some 4th of July firework that hadn't gone off yet, and nobody knew whether it was safe or not. But, looking at it, she felt a rush of warmth in her pussy and realized that, besides looking scary, it looked ... interesting too. She marveled at the smoothness of the skin and at how soft the hair around the base looked. Her eyes slid to the big sack under the base. It looked full and she felt another rush of warmth in her pussy.

Brian, meanwhile, was staring at his sister's almost naked body. He felt the urge to mate, and his penis hardened fully, but he knew that Patty was frightened. He knew that this time, when he coupled with a Thackery woman, he would need to be tender.

"You can touch it ... if you want to," he said softly.

"It looks ... different," she said vaguely. Tentatively she reached out and touched it with one fingertip. It lurched and she drew her finger back.

"I think it likes you." he joked.

Patty giggled.

"How 'bout if I make you feel good first?" suggested Brian.

"How?" she said, touching his cock with her finger again, stroking it with that one fingertip.

"I want to touch you," he said. He scooted back, making room for her on his bed.

Patty looked at him, torn, her emotions fluctuating wildly. "I ... I don't..."

"Let me kiss you" he said. He reached for her and coaxed her onto the bed, pulling her into a full body hug. She was stiff, her eyes filled with fear, inches from his own. He kissed the tip of her nose.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.