Preview

Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale

by ApeMan

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, ft/ft, Consensual, NonConsensual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, DoOver, Interracial, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Exhibitionism, Slow, Caution,

Erotica Sex Story: Fifty year old Dan wakes up in the body of fifteen year old Don. Interesting things ensue! Oh, Dan is an ex-soldier... And he finds himself living as a 15 year old boy and in the Program. You know - the NIS Program. Well, Dan does have some problems with this. But then, so do some of his friends. And Dan proves to be quite a help in an emergency. Well, that is - once he gets out of the hospital - as Don!

This is NOT your typical NIS story! This really and truly is a mix of sub-genres. I do hope that the readers enjoy this excursion into a realm perhaps as yet not examined. I've been searching and reading the contents of erotic literature sites and I've as -yet- not found a similar story. Perhaps, maybe - I've missed something...

Anyhow... So, here goes with a unique and unusual NIS story. Well, so I hope!

HEY! Maybe we need a new code for UUNIS stories <grin>.

I do hope that somebody (or, lots of bodies) enjoys this little literary adventure.

Oh, I have no training in writing since my coursework in English 103 way back when I was a freshman in college.

Still, I've read a whole lotta S-F and have recently read quite a bit of erotic literature. I would like to think that I am at least capable of stringing together a few sentences.

This story is going to take me a long time to finish. Please be patient with me. I've got multiple, partially completed chapters spaced out along this story-line. It is turning out to be quite a chore for me to finish up these separate chapters!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.