Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale - Cover

Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 32A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32A - Fifty year old Dan wakes up in the body of fifteen year old Don. Interesting things ensue! Oh, Dan is an ex-soldier... And he finds himself living as a 15 year old boy and in the Program. You know - the NIS Program. Well, Dan does have some problems with this. But then, so do some of his friends. And Dan proves to be quite a help in an emergency. Well, that is - once he gets out of the hospital - as Don!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Caution  


He was swimming.

The experience was surreal.

He knew that it had to be a dream.

For he swimming through a sea of naked girls.

Tasha formed the crest of a wave of girls that he stroked through.

Next was Susie. Then there was Cindy. And Donna slid by. Other girls twisted by. Some sank down beneath the surface of girlish flesh. Others rose and momentarily crested to become recognizable individuals.

Janet and Addie slid by to either side of him. Janet appeared just as he'd seen her in the shower. She was nearly voluptuous. Addie seemed somehow less well defined. Yet she appeared to be more lithesome. Their figures passed over his body, pressing closely to him as they liquidly slid by.

Rhonda streamed by with her fingers trailing up his inner thighs and passing over his genitals.

The pubescent form of young Julie swept up in the spray of a cresting wave and passed over him. She wore an enigmatic smile as her long hair swept along his body.

Crystal and Janine the teenaged lesbian lovers pressed upon his body within the non-aqueous environment in which he dreamed he swam. They passed along his body in a sensuous press of their bodies. Those two girls seemed not so much daughters of the ancient Isle of Lesbos as more young women with a great breadth of interests.

He swam through more girls. He found himself swimming over and between the same girls, again and again. Tasha and Susie were there amongst the foamy sea of naked girls — he swam through and around them repeatedly.

Suddenly, his fingertips touched something. It seemed to be the bottom of this sea of girls. It definitely wasn't the flesh of a girl but instead the seafloor. He swam on through the press of bodies and found himself sliding up a shallow shoal of that unseen bottom. He could feel it between the seafoam of familiar and unfamiliar bodies that still surrounded him.

He stood up and waded through the shallows of naked girls. These shallows seemed unending as he slid his legs between the figures of the girls. Their arms reached up and stroked his passing form. Some seemed to try to trap him between their legs. He thought hard and lifted his feet from the sea, stepping over the invitations so willingly presented to him.

He waded among the girls whose figures were washing up upon the beach that he could now detect. He wasn't sure if it was sight, sound, or smell that told him he was ascending onto a beach.

He passed over the last little wavelet of a girl's arm and found himself on a soft expanse of beach. It didn't feel quite right. It felt different from sand.

He walked up upon it until he detected her. It was Jan. Janice Thomas lay stretched out upon the beach. She was on her side, resting. Dan felt himself dropping down beside her, molding himself to her. He felt another body molding up against his back and realized that Susie was there with them.

He... woke up.

Dan lay there and took note that he was spooned behind Jan and Susie was spooned up behind him. His hand still rested upon Jan's smooth stomach just as Susie's hand rested upon his.

All a dream.

He failed to note the full-fledged hard-on that he'd developed as a consequence of the dream. It was wedged up against the two layers of fabric that separated Don's groin from Jan's beautiful, rounded ass.

Failing to note that situational condition, he relaxed.

He fell back asleep.


It was another dream.

He was sure of it being a dream.

Nothing this bad could be anything but a dream.

He stood upon the firing platform and looked out over the heaped sandbags onto another surreal vision.

Rushing towards him was a sea of blue-clad enforcers from the Naked In School ever-to-be-damned Program. This dream was a true nightmare.

He serviced them with a 40mm Mk 19 automatic grenade launcher. He fired and fired until the last of the 48 rounds were expended from the ready ammo can. He worked feverishly at replacing the depleted ammo can with a fresh one. As he completed reloading he looked up to see the sea of enforcers moving in ever closer upon his position.

He began firing, traversing the weapon across the front of surging enforcers. He blew away screaming men and women as he felt the tenuous tendrils of tingling from their useless stunners wash over him.

He'd emptied his second ammo can. He grabbed up another heavy can to replace the emptied can. As he resumed his firing position he again felt the wash of stunner impulses impinging on his body. He fired.

He fired and fired. He reloaded and reloaded and fired yet more. The onrushing waves of enforcers crossed his fire zone. They grew ever closer and their numbers grew ever larger. His firing and slaying of them seemed to do nothing but add to their numbers.

Perhaps the battle drew them like moths to an open flame in the night.

Now the horde of enforcers drew so close that the 40mm rounds no longer armed before striking down his attackers. The flight distance to his targets was too short before impact for their fuses to have armed. The explosive grenade rounds failed to detonate upon impact. He might as well have been firing an old 3 pounder cannon at them. But for the fact that the Mk 19 was automatic, it was having no greater impact on the mass of enforcers closing in on him.

His last round from the ammo can took down another file of shrieking enforcers like a cannon ball of old. The grenade launcher was empty and he didn't have time to reload the weapon.

It's a dream, damnit! Give me a damned light-saber or somethin' to fight with!

As the front wave of encroaching enforcers loosed massed volleys of stunner fire upon him he groped around for a weapon with which to fight. His right hand fell upon a Blackie Collins machete and his left hand came up with an opened entrenching tool.

I get a grenade launcher to start with. But, TANJ! I could use an enchanted Elvish sword or a Dwarvish battleaxe in this situation. But, NO! No damned light-saber or other fantastic weapon for a simple farm boy from Florida! Not even in a damned nightmare!

He leapt up upon the breastwork of sand-filled green bags and had a couple of seconds to feel the waves of stunner fire wash over him. The first screaming enforcers to reach for him fell as others of their own kind stunned them.

His grin was grim. Well, there is some damn touch of reality in this nightmare!

The closest of his attackers ceased falling with that very thought. They surged at him as he began using his two tools as weapons. A grasping hand dropped half-severed at the wrist from a blow delivered with the machete. He reached over and around to partially cleave a skull of another enforcer with the entrenching tool.

He worked his two tools frenetically as he was swarmed by the sea of enforcers. He was fast becoming drenched with blood and gore as the crazed program soldiers tried to overwhelm him with their numbers.

This is the craziest nightmare!

Finally, he slipped on the bloodied body of a downed enforcer.

He fell. And the horde descended upon him as he tried to raise his two tools in defense. A woman enforcer threw herself upon the point of the machete and rendered it useless by skewering its length within her body. Her eyes gleamed in triumph as she screamed in agony.

A mass of enforcers fell upon his left arm and held down the entrenching tool with their sheer weight of bodies.

Others fell upon his legs and began tearing at his combat boots. Still others grabbed at his torso and began pulling at his BDU blouse.

A snarling woman in blue grabbed at his belt and tore off the belt loops of his pants as she got the buckle undone.

They were stripping him naked.

Dan woke up with a start.

He knew he was waking up from a nightmare.

He hardly jerked even a slight bit as he became consciously aware of where he was.

He lay between Susie and Jan. The blond sister spooned up behind him as he in turn spooned up against the cinnamon-skinned sister.

He lay there and took note that he felt slightly clammy and sweaty. He again missed the hard-on that was pressed against the firm ass of Janice Thomas. Other matters crowded out his mind's awareness of that particular state for a particular portion of Don's anatomy.

Damned freakin' bizarre nightmare!

Damned freakin' weird program and its enforcers!

He calmed himself and soon was able to fall asleep yet again.


The tripartite being observing the progress of the study subject argued in a non-argumentative way within and among its three cognitions.

Snikprithnothwarp the observer simply discussed what the re-configured human appeared to be doing in its new life situation.

Wozniakupothkarp the recorder contended that some of what Snikprithnothwarp the observer had signaled to it were not true observations and as such should not be recorded.

Krabruddixkothdarp the study guide argued that both of its partners should silence their contentious non-argument and allow it to guide them both in their work.

The three individuals were joined together into the enhanced gestalt being which resulted from their joining. The species that formed the leading population of the Nothwarppothkarpkothdarp society was composed of three genders. And those three population components were not anything special amongst sophants while separate from their partners.

Only when joined together did the mental powers of the component members of the species become enhanced. Individually, the members of the Nothwarppothkarpkothdarp species were nothing remarkable. Their intelligence as singular individuals was not impressive. Compared against the average human those singular individuals would have seemed rather slow and not too bright.

However, if one brought two of them together then the intelligence which emerged from the combined duo was rather like that of genius grade human with an IQ in the mid-100s.

And when three compatible individuals of the three genders came together then there was formed an intellect of truly genius dimensions. In the case of Snikprithnothwarpwozniakupothkarpkrabruddixkothdarp that tripartite individual was in possession of an intelligence that among humans would have tested out beyond 200 on IQ tests. The intelligence was not exactly equivalent, of course. The composite, gestalt personality was capable of simultaneously monitoring and acting upon multiple axes of focus.

The members of the joined Nothwarppothkarpkothdarp species could effectively multitask to a degree almost wholly impossible for species such as humans.

And they were intensely multitasking as they observed and recorded and re-directed the focus of their studies. Their study subject was enduring a wholly unanticipated alteration in its life.

Their study subject dreamed on and thought that he'd like to get his hands on the three cauliflower-shaped aliens that seemed to be responsible for his presence in this strange and tortured existence.

He envisaged bashing the three 'heads' of the tripartite alien together and then peeling them apart before 'choking' each individually by its singular, scrawny 'neck'.

These thoughts greatly surprised and caused consternation among the three Nothwarppothkarpkothdarp forming the composite individual known as Snikprithnothwarpwozniakupothkarpkrabruddixkothdarp. They immediately withdrew from the close observation of their study subject at Krabruddixkothdarp's instigation.

With their withdrawal their study subject woke up.

Dan became suddenly aware and scanned the darkened room for any evidence of intruders. There was none. He just shook his head.

Damn! What a night for weird dreams!

He lay there and considered what he'd just experienced. It had some aspect to it that did not equate to the surreal nature of the earlier dreams to which he'd responded by awakening. It had in some fashion felt real.

He thought about it and eventually just gave up on it as another weird dream following a thoroughly weird day.

Dan didn't really give much thought to the fact that he was part of his own tripartite relationship as he drifted off to sleep while lying between Jan and Susie.

Again, his preoccupation with what he was experiencing via his dreamworld precluded him from noting the presence of his hard-on.


Dan woke again. This time it was not due to any dream. Instead, it was because of a slight noise. It brought him out of his slumber.

He realized that he was still lying between Susie and Jan. As that awareness crept to the forefront of his mind he again heard a noise. He glanced up in response to the sound coming from the direction of the door to Don's room.

Oh SHIT!

He suppressed the urge to jump outah Don's bed. He somehow managed not to do that. What he was seeing could turn out to be very, very bad for his future as young Don Nichols.

Standing in front of his opened door were Terri and Traci Nichols. The 11 year old twin girls were standing there with quite large grins on their faces. Grins that were no doubt present as they judged what might have been occurring in their half-brother's bed with both of their half-sisters.

However, that observation of the twins' presence was not what foretold Dan of his doom as young Don. Instead, it was the sight of Gwen Nichols standing just beyond the door and looking in past her two youngest daughters. She was viewing her two elder daughters asleep in bed with her stepson.

And to think that I thought things were normal back on Monday morning. This week is gonna end with me either in prison or a military-style high school, academy, boot camp, hellhole... DAMN!

Worse, his right hand had crept up to cup Jan's bra-clad breast. And Jan's own right hand was clasping his hand tightly against her breast. Further, Susie's right hand had crept down to grasp the base of his fully tumescent cock and balls. The urge to move was immense. But, to do so would force the sheet and cotton thermal blanket of their covers down to expose the positions of their hands.

His muscles tightened up and grew bunched in preparation for flight as he expected an explosion from Gwen over what she was seeing. He actually grew more apprehensive over the impending uproar as each second passed by with the absence of the explosion's onset. It was worse than how he'd felt at any other instant during the week. And still more seconds passed as he stared towards Gwen Nichols and kept expecting her to explode into action.

It was his staring that caught the attention of the twins. They realized that he was not focused upon them. They turned in place and found their mother looking at them and the scene beyond with an unreadable expression on her face. The grins and gleaming eyes suddenly came to an instant end. The two young girls were caught in the non-too-happy stare of their mother. Gwen tossed her head in a jerk and the two youngest members of the Nichols household exited their brother's bedroom with amazing alacrity.

And Dan found himself still faced with whatever Gwen Nichols was about to do. Gwen stepped just into Don's room and gave her two elder daughters a good looking over. As she finished her examination of Jan and Susie she shifted her focus to Dan. She looked upon her stepson Don and simply smiled. She shrugged her shoulders and turned to leave his room. As she exited the bedroom she quietly closed the door.

And she just closed the damned door???

Dan lay there feeling stunned. His thoughts spun around what had just occurred and he couldn't quite grasp exactly why Gwen Nichols had just left her two eldest daughters literally abed with her stepson.

What the hell just happened? Why didn't Gwen start yelling or at least shake the bed to get these two daughters of hers outah my bed?!?!?

His thoughts were interrupted as Jan whispered to him. "Did that really just happen? Did Mom just leave us in your bed?" As she said that he drew back his hand from where it had been cupping her breast. He hadn't dared to move it while Gwen Nichols had been standing there, watching them.

"Yeah! Is this real? Or is she on drugs or something?" That had come from behind him as Susie questioned the reality in which they were existing.

I'm already damned sure that I'm residin' in an alternate reality. Now Jan an' Susie are startin' to question things. Have all three of us stepped sideways between parallel universes?!?

Then he remembered one of his dreams from the early AM hours.

OH BOY!!! What about that dream I had about aliens. And I'm the subject of their study. What if that's real? What if Jan and Susie are other guinea pigs? Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm gonna go crazy! Well, if I ain't already so...

"Dan? Are you with us?" Jan nudged him with a gentle prodding of her right elbow.

"Yeah. I'm here. I'm still tryin' to process what just happened. DAMN! The twins were standin' there an' lookin' at us. That could have all sorta consequences for the three of us. An' that's besides what Gwen might decide to do."

He heaved himself up in the bed and sat upright. The two sisters rose up too and wrapped him up in their arms. Firm, young breasts were pressed against his sides. And Susie's hand had not left its place of enwrapment around Don's genitals. The experienced Dan strove mightily to disregard the messages of Don's young body. He had no time for such distractions.

"Listen, we've gotta be careful with how your mother responds to what she just saw."

Jan chuckled. He turned to her in surprise and found her eyes bright. Jan was wearing a broad grin on her lovely face.

"She knows about how we used to cuddle with you when we were younger. She'll think that this just us regressing or something following what happened to you and Dad last night."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.