Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale - Cover

Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 30B: Tasha's Gift

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30B: Tasha's Gift - Fifty year old Dan wakes up in the body of fifteen year old Don. Interesting things ensue! Oh, Dan is an ex-soldier... And he finds himself living as a 15 year old boy and in the Program. You know - the NIS Program. Well, Dan does have some problems with this. But then, so do some of his friends. And Dan proves to be quite a help in an emergency. Well, that is - once he gets out of the hospital - as Don!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Caution  

Tasha looked like the cat that had swallowed the canary. She was smiling and her eyes were agleam as she still held his softening dick. She licked her lips as she slid her body up along Dan's right flank. She looked wickedly pleased as she brought herself up even to Dan's eyes. "How'd you like that Don? Was it good for you?"

Dan looked from her eyes to where he was naked from his waist down. His partially shrunken dick just lay there after what Tasha had just done with and to it. He still felt like he was suffering from some sort of an out-of-body experience. With Dan occupying Don's body then this probably wasn't too far from the actual fact of the matter. On occasions Dan did feel partially divorced from what was happening with the body he'd come to inhabit.

Tasha didn't even slow down between going from a cock-sucking lolita to being an impassioned lover. As she rose up and straddled Don's body she began peeling off her clothing. Her blouse went flying and her tiny bra joined it in an instant.

Dan watched as Tasha sat back beside him and scissored her legs into the air while removing her jeans and panties in one motion. Her shoes had already disappeared and now she appeared as a lithe little Nubian lolita clad only in pink socks.

Holy SHIT! Will you look at this girl!

And Dan was looking. She had the minimal swells of barely present breasts. But, she had puffy areolae and large nipples that stood out from her chest. And down her sleek and unmarked body he came to rest his view on her mons. Her vulva was not concealed by any hair. Either she was carefully removing every bit of it or she had none as yet.

Damn! What a wild sight!

Things immediately got wilder as the now essentially naked Tasha splayed out atop Don's body. She again looked Dan in the eyes. "Shirts off, mister! I want to feel your whole body NAKED!"

Dan's mind reeled for a few moments before he got his act back into gear and did as Tasha demanded. Dan sat up and felt the interesting contrast between Don's hairy pubes and Tasha's bare bottom as she slid down onto his now mostly flaccid dick. She weighed so little that the presence of her ass cheeks impacting upon his genitals made almost no impression. However, even as Dan pulled off both his undershirt and his regular shirt he discovered that the lassitude of a flaccid dick no longer described the condition of what Tasha was seated upon. As he too flung away his shirts he recognized that Don's dick was re-inflating with blood from the contact of having a naked pussy pressed against it.

Tasha got another gleam in her eyes! "Ooohhh Don! Is that what I think it is? Is that for little me?" The girl was switching between brazenness and coquettishness with little effort.

She ground her bottom onto his growing cock. She was leering at him as she leaned forward and reacquainted him with her kisses. As the two of them kissed she ground her hairless pubes against his lengthening cock.

They continued kissing as her nipples drug against his chest and she lifted her bottom to let a nearly wholly re-invigorated dick d' Don snap forward against Don's belly. This last move of hers was followed by her pressing down that same bottom onto the turgid shaft belonging to Don.

Dan was thinking that this had to be the most wild woman or girl he'd ever encountered. She was only 14 (or is she 13?) and she was doing things more like an accomplished lover of many more years' experience. He looked down and realized that he could see her wetness and the swollen folds of her labia standing out from her vulva.

Oh man! This girl is wilder beyond anything I had ever imagined!

Tasha's leer was in full force as she drew back from their kiss and grabbed his head while she spoke to him. "I'm gonna fuck you now, Don. I'm gonna be doin' all of the work. You just lie there and keep that big dick of yours hard for me. Don't worry about that injured leg of yours. Just enjoy what we've got!"

And with that she had one hand around his shaft and began running her wet slit across the crown of his cock. She moaned while she was doing this and began pressing down to part her nether lips as she continued pressing the head of his cock against her.

She suddenly sat straight up and positioned the helmet of his cock against her vaginal opening. Her labia were distended around it as she began pressing down and slowly sank to enclose the top two inches of his cock in her hot, tight pussy.

Dan groaned through Don's throat as he watched this wild little girl begin to work her way down along the length of Don's shaft. He felt that he was in exquisite pleasure and pain as the girth of Don's dick was slowly being fitted into the tight vise-like grip of Tasha's vagina.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.