Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale - Cover

Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 30A: Tasha's Surprise

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30A: Tasha's Surprise - Fifty year old Dan wakes up in the body of fifteen year old Don. Interesting things ensue! Oh, Dan is an ex-soldier... And he finds himself living as a 15 year old boy and in the Program. You know - the NIS Program. Well, Dan does have some problems with this. But then, so do some of his friends. And Dan proves to be quite a help in an emergency. Well, that is - once he gets out of the hospital - as Don!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Caution  

Tasha had pulled Dan along to her bedroom. She had taken him over to her bed and gently pushed him down onto it. Her eyes had been gleaming and she appeared to be eager to press her body against Don's still abused body.

Dan had been uncomfortable about these developments. He was unsure of things on several levels. He tried to keep things to a simple level, though. "Tasha. I'm still aching and sore from what happened yesterday. I think I want to wait another few days before I take any chances with this wound on my face and that knot on my leg. I'd be willing to try things, but I suspect you'd be disappointed if I suddenly got a cramp in my leg and suddenly had to quit when we were nearly there."

Please, please... I can't really have sex with a girl who looks like she' only twelve — even if she is 13 or 14. Damn! No matter however old she really is — this just has to be wrong!

Dan thought she was 14, but he was wondering about her true age. And still, though — there was the fact that she was having an effect upon Don's young body.

In response to what he said she initially frowned, but then Tasha let out a sigh. "OK. That would be frustrating! I have noticed how you've been limping. And I can see how all the hurt around your face could make you want to go slow. I can wait another day or two. But then, you're gonna make me feel good. Do you understand me — Mr. Nichols!?" She was grinning as she finished her pronouncement.

"Yeah, Tasha. I think I understand."

"Good, now let me make you feel a little bit better."

Tasha smiled and her eyes were gleaming as she leaned into him and began kissing him. She pressed and ground her body into his.

Dan was still surprised as he felt the heat of her passion for Don. And he was also even more surprised as he felt Don's body truly begin to respond to Tasha's eager, passionate assault upon his body. As the moments passed and began to grow into a passage of time extending into minutes, he knew it was all true.

He was beginning to feel light-headed.

Damn! I'm 50 years old! Am I about to swoon in the arms of this little girl!?

One might have thought that it was only a matter of time before things would have come to a real and true outcome. Dan was certainly doubting that he was able or willing for such to occur. However, he had not counted on the streak of perseverance inherent in the personality makeup of young Tasha Thomas. For, she'd had Don in the past — and, she was determined to know him and have him know her — in the immediate present!

They continued kissing as Dan felt Don's body becoming more and more excited. Tasha thoughtfully stayed glued to his right side. She kissed him from his right and she pressed her body against him from his right. He had to wonder if she was thinking about that, given what he'd said. She was an extremely bright girl.

Is it possible!? Could she be doing this while thinking about it? Is she planning ahead? Could she be that cunnin' an' thoughtful?"

His thoughts were interrupted as a small hand passed over and then rubbed up along his crotch. Don's dick had gotten semi-hard as a consequence of what Tasha had started between them. It's swollen curve expanded even further as small fingers circled in and around it to stroke it through about three layers of underwear and pants.

"Damn Tasha! What are you tryin' to do to me!?"

She looked him in the eyes as she stroked along his groin. "You're not injured there, Don. I know, 'cause I've looked at you every chance I've had. And since you ain't injured that way, well... I just thought we might enjoy things if I helped you with your un-injured parts. What do you think of that, Don?" Tasha's smile definitely, without any argument - contained a significant component of a leer.

A groan escaped Don's lips as Dan contemplated possible outcomes of this afternoon. Foremost in his mind were the problems of Lester Thomas gunning for him after his little girl Tasha began showing a swollen belly.

"Tasha! Stop! Hold up for a moment! What if you got pregnant!? We can't let that happen!"

She actually giggled and gave him a quick peck of a kiss to the lips before she answered his protest. "Oh, Don! You really have forgotten, haven't you!?"

Dan knew that he had to have missed something. Or, it had to do with his knowing nothing about Don's past. "What!? What have I forgotten?"

Tasha was leering again. "I told you this past Spring. I know you don't remember it, but I got the shot right after Cheryl moved away. I was planning on you being my first guy right away. And did I ever plan things the right way! Once we got together it was great! You made me so glad for having gotten the shot! SO! You don't have to be worryin' about getting' me pregnant! I'm up to date on the shot. I'm immune to your warm and squiggly little presents. That means you can inject me with your own special shots any time we can get together!"

Dan was looking at this young girl and thinking that it was a good thing she was Don's friend. He could imagine the outcome if he'd ever pissed her off. Don's life would have been hell on earth. She was very aware and ahead of the curve on most things. And if she'd been pissed off at Don then what would his life as Don have become within days of starting school? Probably far worse than what he'd already experienced having been thrown into the damned program!

His thoughts got derailed again as the hand stroking over Don's fabric-covered dick shifted its action. Tasha had pulled back a bit and was working at opening the zipper of his pants. She glanced back at him for a moment and grinned in a leering manner. She added her other hand to her immediate project and not only had his zipper opened but was unfastening his belt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.