Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale - Cover

Dan and Don - NIS in a Change of Body & Change of Universe Tale

Copyright© 2005 by ApeMan

Chapter 30D: Attack Post-Mortem

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30D: Attack Post-Mortem - Fifty year old Dan wakes up in the body of fifteen year old Don. Interesting things ensue! Oh, Dan is an ex-soldier... And he finds himself living as a 15 year old boy and in the Program. You know - the NIS Program. Well, Dan does have some problems with this. But then, so do some of his friends. And Dan proves to be quite a help in an emergency. Well, that is - once he gets out of the hospital - as Don!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   DoOver   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Caution  

His head was hanging a bit from the fast letdown as his adrenaline rush came to an end. The older gentleman was still talking to 911 as an approaching siren went silent and Dan looked up to see a PD cruiser pulling to a stop with its emergency lights flashing.

The officer who emerged was someone he'd only briefly trained with in the past. He didn't actually know who he was. However, the officer knew him. "Sneak! Are you OK?"

Dan just nodded Don's head for a moment. "Yeah. It's just the let-down from the adrenaline that has me sagging."

The officer was looking at him and around his feet at the four downed uniformed men. He was frowning as he took in the appearance of the four and the fact that there were four empty holsters plainly visible. He kneeled down and saw the Dazer darts and blood on two of them. He then noticed the emblems on their uniforms and looked back at Don. "So, you stunned them, huh? And they're part of that program enforcement arm, aren't they?"

Dan again nodded. "Yeah. That's my Dazer there on the ground. And it sure does seem like they might be part of the program. I didn't realize that they had a real enforcement unit of any kind." He looked at the last one he'd fought with and noticed that he had two erect penis emblems on his collar. So, he must be a Captain. Huh. He then noticed the trickle of blood leaking from the man's mouth. That must be from my Dazer smacking him in the face. He might be really injured. "Oh, the EMTs should check out that one first. I had to go hand to hand with him." He pointed out the trickle of blood on the face of the Captain.

"Right, Sneak!" The officer keyed his radio and spoke with the 911 emergency services dispatcher. As he did so the sounds of more approaching sirens were drawing close. Dan looked up and found the Korean vet walking up to him. The gentleman held out his cell phone. "You want to call your folks and let them know what happened?"

"Yeah, thanks. They do need to know about this." He took the phone and called the office of the Nichols Security Agency. His call was picked up on the second ring.

"Nichols Security Agency, Janice Thomas speaking. How may I help you?"

Oh, that's right. Jan was goin' to work this afternoon.

He spoke carefully as he had an audience standing nearby. "Jan, it's Don. I'm Ok, but some more of those program people came after me."

Jan screamed back into the phone. "WHAT!? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. I got the drop on them before any of them could stun me. There were four of 'em and they were all carrying those new type of stun guns. Only one of 'em got off a shot at me. I stunned three of 'em with the Dazer I had hidden on my bike and took out the last one close-up and personal. Tell Henry and the others I'm OK and the police and EMTs are arriving. I'm over at the little strip shopping center with that great Chinese restaurant we like."

"OK, OK! I'll tell everyone and we're on our way!"

"OK. Bye."

"BYE!"

Dan ended the call and handed it back to the elderly gentleman. "Thank you, Sir."

The man was grinning. "You're welcome. An' your sister seems kinda excited. I could hear her even a few feet away."

"Yeah, she's a little bit protective about me. I'm the same about her."

"That's good. Oh, I'm George Miller. Lester's father George and I were both named for the same grandfather. Ella's bragged about you in church and whenever she runs into my wife." He was still grinning as he related that last part.

"Oh, so you're related to Jan."

"Yeah, some sort of cousin."

"Yeah, I guess so. Leroy's a friend of mine. And Tasha's in several of my classes."

Mr. Miller was nodding as an ambulance pulled to a stop beside the SUV. Mike Devereaux got out and was simply shaking his head as he took in the sight of Don Nichols and four bodies dropped across the shoulder of the road and the nearby sidewalk. "Don, are you hurt?"

"No. I'm OK. Check out that guy with the bleeding mouth. I had to close and fight with him before he could shoot me." Dan pointed out the Captain he'd knocked out. "I gave 'im a hard hit to the temple and smacked 'im on the jaw with my emptied stun gun."

Mike nodded as he pulled out a tackle box of emergency medical supplies and his partner joined him. They quickly checked all four of the downed men and then focused on the one that Don Nichols had indicated as being likely the most injured.

Dan looked up as more sirens were going silent and saw more familiar faces heading his way. Mitch Littleton was jogging over. He was out of his uniform. Instead, he was in jeans and a football jersey. And he had a lopsided grin on his face as he took in the sight laid out before him. He turned to Mr. Miller. "Did you see any of this, Mr. Miller?"

"I sure did, Mitch. I saw the whole thing. This boy's got some kind of fantastic reaction times. And them stun guns don't seem to bother 'im at all. You should have seen him shake off the effects of it. It didn't slow him down a bit before he dropped that last one of 'em."

Mitch appeared to be surprised. Maybe even horrified. "Sneak! Were you shot with a stunner!?"

Dan looked at the older Korean vet before turning to Mitch. "No, Mitch. It was a near miss. I felt a little tingle along my left side. The shooter was in a hurry and he just mostly missed me."

Mr. Miller shook his head. "It looked like a clean shot to me. Maybe that stunner is defective or somethin'."

Mitch looked back and forth between them. Dan shrugged Don's shoulders. "I think he missed. Maybe the thing was underpowered or something. I don't know. It just didn't do much to me. It barely tingled when it hit me on my left side. If it was a hit, at all."

Mitch Littleton wore an odd expression on his face for a second or so and then just shrugged. "OK, but he shot at you. Right?"

"Yeah. Right after I dropped the other three and tried to shoot him. Some of them were drawing weapons as they got out of this SUV. With there bein' four of 'em I couldn't let them gain control of the situation. I just had to react to what seemed like a kidnapping attempt. I've had that Dazer concealed on my bike ever since I fixed it up. The makers of it have been lookin' for a marketing advantage and I thought a custom, non-lethal weapon fitted into a bike seat would be something we could sell. Dad and Uncle William let me run with it and I worked up the design while working several afternoons at the agency. I kinda think it works..." Dan again shrugged Don's shoulders.

Mitch didn't grin. He didn't laugh. He HOWLED! "OH GAWD!! Don, what a damned prize you are! You 'kinda think it works'!" Mitch doubled over as he laughed and Dan noticed that Mr. Miller was laughing along with the friend of Don's Uncle Matt.

More personnel from the local law enforcement agencies were walking up and taking note of the situation. Captain Lester Thomas came up and saw his father's cousin standing beside Don. Lester smiled. "George! What are you doin' here with Sneak?"

Dan was thinking about what he'd been doing only a few short minutes before with Lester's daughter and was feeling some actual guilt over their activities. Damn! Tasha looks so damned young and Lester looks so damned dangerous sometimes. What the Hell am I gonna do if Lester ever learns that Tasha an' me are lovers!?

Mr. Miller responded to Lester. He'd been picking up some Chinese takeout from the restaurant across the street when things had gotten strange and he'd witnessed an attempted kidnapping of the young man standing beside him. He went on to describe the course of action and outcome of the attempt to grab a fifteen year old Don Nichols.

Lester just listened and exchanged glances with Mitch Littleton and his grin grew even larger and larger as he heard how four armed assailants had been completely disabled by his favorite non-nephew. "Whew! Don!? Where did you learn how to do this kinda thing!?" Lester was beaming as he looked over the sight of the four downed opponents who'd been dropped by his niece's stepbrother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.