Preview

Webb's Wonderful Web - Book 2: Resistance

by Yotna El'toub

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Ma/Ma, Ma/mt, Mind Control, Science Fiction, Transformation,

Erotica Sex Story: The consequences of failure, and resisting the influence of the web continue to grow. An underground movement begins to flex its muscles.

Inspired by Lost Boys first competition and dedicated to the LB and his work.

WARNING: This story will contain situations and explicit language of an adult nature and should be read only by those of a legal age to do so. If you are a minor or object to stories of an adult nature, LEAVE HERE IMMEDIATELY. Legal age local to the author is 18+ please abide to your own local laws. Please note and understand the content codes for this story.

The characters portrayed in this story are just that, characters in my story. Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental and unintentional. The characters and situations portrayed are pure fantasy; the author is keen to state that in reality adult sexuality should remain only in the adult world. Please do not allow or cause this story to fall in to the hands of minors.

© Yotna El'toub 2004

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.