Webb's Wonderful Web - Book 2: Resistance - Cover

Webb's Wonderful Web - Book 2: Resistance

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Part 5

Erotica Sex Story: Part 5 - The consequences of failure, and resisting the influence of the web continue to grow. An underground movement begins to flex its muscles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Chapter 13: Birthday surprise.

Alice closed the door behind her quietly; the room was too dark to see, but she felt the fetid heat wash over her. Alice waited patiently for her eyes to become accustomed to the dingy bedroom, aware only of the subdued groaning and furtive movements but little else. Her hand snaked along the familiar wall, and located the brass toggle of the light switch. She hesitated.

"June, June, you awake? It's only me - Alice," She breathed into the darkness.

"Alice, Oh shit... Wait, god wait..." came June's panicked reply.

Alice's fingers slammed the switch down urgently and a blinding light filled the room. For the merest second Alice saw the spectacle, her reeling mind trying to absorb the detail. June laid sprawled under an eager lover, thrusting her pelvis in counterpoint to his driving buttocks.

Then... he was gone, a shadow flitted across the bedroom towards the mirror above the dresser - and vanished. Alice stared at June's spread body, the dampness surrounding her swollen vulva, and swallowed hard, her mouth suddenly felt sandpaper dry. She wondered if she had imagined it all, but no - she was certain. June, who had so recently given birth had been screwing someone. She had been screwing him in her bed! Alice felt her temper rise.

"What the fu... , how the hell? Who was that June? What are you doing?!!" The uncontrolled words burbled from Alice's trembling lips.

"It's not what you think, I can explain... the child needs nourishment to fully develop" June's mouth worked overtime, as her brain stalled.

"Nourishment, you call that nourishment! What sort of child is this?"

"C'phu, of course pure bred C'phu, but there's something else, something you should know..." June never completed her sentence.

"Shut up June! Just shut the hell up! What have you brought into my home? Where are you? Show yourself," Alice drew breath, "show yourself now, or June is out of here - for good!"

June's eyes widened in fear at Alice's threat.

"You can't do that, the Gul'nathan's will tear me apart, Alice, no please NO!"

"You, you, and your damned spawn, get out!" Alice rushed at June, her long fingers outstretched claw-like.

Mid-stride Alice halted, she hit an invisible wall; a shape appeared before her eyes and coalesced. She felt herself trapped, imprisoned, by a vice like grip. Alice spat venomously at the ill-defined face before her. Then she saw! She recognised the figure, and her sanity recoiled... shrank away - and ran for the darkness, to a blissful escape.

Alice slumped in the strong arms as the man spoke softly.

"Alice, oh god ALICE!"

June rushed to his side.

"It's alright, she's just fainted. It was quite a shock you gave her! Damon..."


Jonjo cycled up the hill with disregard for the countryside around him. He didn't notice the splendour of the spring fields dappled with the evening sunshine. He failed to register the myriad small signs for farm fresh produce. He was late! He was always late, John had warned him several times, but he was still terribly late.

'I wonder if he'll really throw me out of the choir this time?'

He turned the last bend before the church, and slammed on his brakes, sending gravel scrunching into the air in dusty clouds. The bike stopped just short of a woman's swaying figure, her companion glared at Jonjo with unhidden threat.

"Sorry, in a bit of a rush," Jonjo panted, "I'm late for practice" Jonjo nodded towards the church door.

The man grimaced and his stern face softened, he smiled reassuringly.

"Always room for some more sinners I'm sure, sonny" he quipped.

Jonjo smiled back, and dropped his bike before dashing into the church porch way. From the safety of its sanctuary he glanced back at his near casualties. His mouth dropped, the front of the woman's blouse was open with one breast bared to view, while her companion's right hand groped the other mound under the straining cotton. Jonjo smiled to himself.

'And he had the nerve to call me a sinner!'

Jonjo whistled merrily as he swung the oak door back and stepped into the cool church. It was only then he noticed the distinct lack of singing, or indeed, any other sound.

'Maybe I got the wrong night? Where is everyone?' Jonjo wondered as he paced slowly into the deserted aisle.

In a second Jonjo's cheery whistle stilled on his lips, the church was in disarray. Hymnbooks were liberally scattered on the tiled floor, sprays of flowers littered the pews and crunched under Jonjo's feet as he ventured forward. Then he saw the cross, or rather the inverted cross - impaled, tip first into the wooden altar. Jonjo felt his testicles tighten against his body.

'Shit, what the hell!'

The boy stumbled over piles of discarded surplices, which were strewn everywhere. Then he noticed the crimson stain on the closest garment. His breath stopped, his heart raced. Without hesitation, Jonjo turned on his heels and headed back towards the door.

A shout made the hair on the back of his neck hedgehog against his upturned collar.

"Jonjo, you are late, yet again! I do not like to be kept waiting!" John's voice boomed its authority.

"I'm sorry John, I've just remembered I promised mum I'd do the shopping tonight!" Jonjo protested weakly.

"You, boy are going nowhere! Look at me when I'm addressing you!"

Part from respect and part from fear, Jonjo complied, turning slightly to face his irate host. He was instantly bathed in a seductive purple gaze.

"Come, come and join us, you have nothing to fear, we are looking for new converts. Lets join the others - in the vestry!"

Despite his fear Jonjo felt his quaking feet carry him towards the smiling vicar. Jonjo then noticed another emotion rising to compete with his blind panic, a soaring burning desire. An unnatural desire, a desire he knew was sinful, as sinful as his burgeoning hard-on.

Jonjo halted in front of John, tilted his head to one side and smiled a crooked smile. It burst into a grin when he felt John's hand slip under the waistband of his denims.


Alice watched the fuzzy figures dancing around her slowly they came into focus. June's concerned face peered intensely at hers.

"Hi Alice, back with us? Are you OK?" June asked.

"Umm, yeah... I had this dream. I was awful June I..." Alice's voice dried on her lips.

Another face joined June's, Damon looked down at her, consternation biting deeply into his handsome features.

"Damon..." Alice mouthed.

"Yes Alice, it's me. June saved me, and brought me back"

"Tell her the truth Damon, she deserves that much!" June barked.

"Later, give her a chance to recover first, please..." Damon blinked.

"Alice, I killed Damon - I had no choice, I had to remain undetected or risk everything!"

Alice stared at June in disbelief.

"You killed Damon? But..."

"Listen Alice, listen, we don't have long," June drew a deep breath "I killed Damon on Geraint's orders to cover our tracks - until we could grow in strength. But when I killed him I took a sample of his DNA, cells I scratched from his cheek. Then, well, then I gave birth to Damon."

"You killed Damon, and then you gave birth to him, ha ha ha" Alice's voice descended into hysterical laughter.

"I told you it was too soon!" Damon snapped at June "Look what you've done, you stupid bitch!"

Damon raised his hand and swung it towards June's face. Its progress was halted by a firm grip.

"Damon this is not our way! I know you are young but this is forbidden!" Silas's voice sliced through the air.

Damon stopped in mid rage.

"Silas, Ger'natha - I humbly apologise"

"Accepted, but unfortunately in one respect you were correct. It was to soon to tell Alice, and we have lost her. I hope we can get her back, Damon but we may not!"

Damon turned to look at his beloved; she was curled in a foetal position giggling. Her hands burrowed under her clothes. Roaring her mirth, she started to masturbate in front of them all.

"She has gone Damon, regressed to infantile sexuality. He mind is broken. I'm sorry," Silas flickered briefly and shifted his appearance. Geraint now gazed at the sexualised infant before him "without her we are lost, lost! Damon, the war is over before it has even started!"

Damon fell to his knees and cradled his frantically masturbating wife. Tears streaked down his cheeks and fell, dampening her insanely manic hands.

Damon screamed out his frustration.

"NO! NO! NO!"


Chapter 14: My enemies' enemy

Salisbury Plain was normally peaceful; there were the occasional war games, but between those, nature returned and the loudest sound was the twitter of birds. This was not the case today however long columns of the glassy eyed filed towards an unknown destination, pulled by a strong new desire.

A lone figure plodded in the opposite direction, head bowed, observing the new intake from below darkly frowning brows. Then he hastened his pace, striding towards his stolen police car. Simon was on a mission, a mission to prove to Bowen for once and for all that he, and possibly he alone, was worthy of trust.

'What chance do a few shape shifters have against me; an expert Gul'nathan warrior' Simon smiled grimly and spat a mouthful of phlegm to the ground.

"Do you know why all these people are here?" asked a youthful voice.

Simon paused, halted by a soft hand resting on his muscled arm. He looked up; a slight girl surveyed him with a desperate expression.

"Well do you?" she asked again, with more than a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"I expect they are all looking for something, I doubt if they'll find it here..." Simon growled.

"But they are ruining my field work, two years I've studied the plain, and now just at the height of the nesting..." the girl's face fell, she saw Simon's distain.

"I really don't give a shit, ask someone who cares" Simon snapped.

"OK, no need to be rude," the girl replied " I get the message.

She turned to the right, scanning the faces for someone else to ask. It was then that Simon noticed her body slide under her baggy clothes. The hunger slammed into him, it had been so long since his last kill.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude - how can I help Miss... ?" Simon asked calmly.

The girl swung back, her face a picture of confusion.

"Kelsy... Dr Louise Kelsey, look its OK, I'm sure someone else can..." Louise let out a small yelp as the large figure raised his fingers to her lips.

"I wouldn't hear of it Dr Kelsey, I insist, how can I help?" Simon smiled softly.

There was something in the relaxed grin that calmed Louise, comforted her, and interested her. Louise smiled back.

"You could help me stop these people walking so close to the nests, it could really scupper the LIFE project" Louise replied.

"The LIFE project, what's that?" Simon asked.

"A programme looking after rare habitats and species, I am responsible for the Stone-Curlews" Louise stated with an air of importance.

"Stone-Curlews, Oh well we can't have anything happening to them can we," Simon smiled as if he cared, "where are the nests?"

"You'll help, great, they are just on the edge of that woodland, and I need to keep people away, there are eggs!" Louise virtually bounced with excitement.

"I have just the thing, in my car" Simon pointed to his blue and white.

"You're a policeman, I can't believe my luck! Can we cordon it off?"

"Indeed we can, glad to help Louise, I'm Simon, nice to meet you!" Simon signalled casually toward the car.

Moments later the car bumped softly across the grass carefully heading towards the nest site.

"Stop here Simon, we can't get too close." Louise warned.

"Okey dokey, you're the boss!" Simon smiled, as he pulled up the hand brake.

Simon and Louise worked quickly, and soon the precious site was surrounded by 'Police line do not cross' tape, wound around metropolitan cones.

Louise straightened up and smiled at Simon.

"There we are, much safer" she quipped.

"Yup, now the Stone-Curlews are happy there is only me to satisfy!" Simon smiled, as he unzipped his trouser fly.

"You are mad! I'll report you, I have your police car's number, I won't hesitate to..." Louise's voice stopped abruptly.

Simon simply gazed at her, his eyes flashing with desire, mixed with something else. Louise felt her crotch dampen under her jeans, felt her mind become receptive. She wanted him, just him, right here right now. Louise closed her eyes 'I'm a professional woman, I don't screw strangers in fields, I don't, I don't'.

When she felt Simon's hand pulling away her clothes, she almost resisted. When the cool air stirred her nipples to hard peaks, she nearly protested. The sensual feeling of curlew egg yolk being rubbed into her breasts almost disgusted her. It was all very nearly too much, almost, but not quite. Something new, something dirty surfaced within her academic soul, and dashed her valued principles to dust.

By the time Simon's strong tongue found her clitoris, she was lost. Gasping as she mashed more precious eggs onto her heaving tits, Louise's eyes glazed over, and she at last found something more stimulating than the pursuit of knowledge.


Bowen was in his element, the small part of him that was still human, relished moments like this. He mounted the podium without as much as a glance to his avid audience.

The PA boomed out 'Rule Britannia', and Bowen closed his eyes briefly to listen to the climatic verses rip from the throats of the subjugated.

"Britons never, ever, ever - shall be slaves!"

Bowen grinned at the irony, and then opened his eyes to take in the multitude.

"We, my friends are the new future of this once great Country, and soon, very soon our empire will be re-established!"

Echo's of Nuremburg rang around the silent auditorium. The hypnotised faces watched their leader intensely, while never ceasing in the exploration of each other's bodies. The room was a silent writhing mass, an orgy of alien desires.

" I will introduce one of the council of war, listen to him, and listen well - for our enemy is dangerous," Bowen stepped back, "the Reverend John!"

A dark clad figure stepped out from the shadows, away from the trailing caress of a young boys arm. He stood erect and surveyed the scene with obvious relish.

"Brethren, we are united and powerful, but so is our nemesis. The hated C'phu are the only thing that stands between us, and the salvation of this planet. The shape-shifters are few but dangerous. We must weed them out and kill them. Until this holy work is complete, non of us shall hunt - we are to be celibate!"

John cast his eyes over his new flock; the groping had stopped.

"We will soon prepare for war, and the frustration of lust will drive us onto victory! Amen..."

The resilient vicar stepped back into the shadows, and back to the soft waiting arms and tongues.

Bowen, once again, took centre stage.

"My friends, you take instruction well, but the celibacy talked of was only the discipline of not partaking in humans. Gul'nathan lust is quite acceptable" Bowen smiled, as the soft sighing re-started.

"Once the last shape shifter is dead we will gorge on our appetite for humans. But first there is sacrifice," Bowen paused for effect, "are you with us?"

Bowen was answered by a chant; it increased in volume until the very room shook, and one word rang out across the still air of Salisbury Plain.

'An'natha'


Simon wiped the remains of stone curlew yolk from his hands as he walked towards the police car. He turned slightly, and smacked Louise on her bare rump. The girl jumped slightly but continued walking towards the distant laboratory complex, her mind pulled by a thirst for more debasement. A chuckle escaped Simon's lips 'You'll make a good recruit - that was above average - for a human'

His mind turned back to the task at hand as he slipped into the drivers seat. Simon's knuckles whitened as he gripped the steering wheel, his mind filled with one thought, the elimination of the shape-shifters. The car gouged divots from the long grass as it swerved its way to the strip of tarmac. Simon had a gut feeling where the enemy would be, so at the end of the MOD road he turned left, steering relentlessly northeast - back home to Norfolk.

Damon glared at June, he blamed her - his hatred seethed inside him 'She brought me back, to what? Life as a freak, and a carer for an insane wife!' Tears of frustration glistened on his cheeks, as his eyes roved over Alice's succulently quivering body. This was all she had done for hours, laid cradled in Georgie's arms drifting from one climax to the next. To start with Geo had helped her masturbate, but now she just rested; bored by her incestuous passion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.