Webb's Wonderful Web - Book 2: Resistance - Cover

Webb's Wonderful Web - Book 2: Resistance

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - The consequences of failure, and resisting the influence of the web continue to grow. An underground movement begins to flex its muscles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Chapter 1: Beginnings

Alice woke with a start, for an instant she thought she was in her comfortable home, and then harsh reality kicked in. The escape from the so-called 'safe house' had been only a few hours ago, but it already felt like ancient history.

What had happened to her life? How did she find herself waking up in a Travelodge in Cambridgeshire, alongside a slumbering policewoman? In just a few days the world had gone mad, and she had gone from being a dutiful housewife to become, what - a hunted woman?

Alice felt the panic rise up in her chest; her heart beat a rapid tattoo in her ribcage. She sat up to ease her breathing. Pam stirred beside her, her fuzzy mop of blonde hair surfaced from under the duvet.

"Morning, what time is it?" Pam asked sleepily.

"A bit after eight" Alice answered.

"Are you OK? You look a bit flushed," Pam asked, a frown flitting across her delicate features.

"I'm fine, just fine," Alice lied.

"What's the plan?" Pam asked.

"I'm damned if I know, I need to talk to Lorraine first," Alice replied, "Lets get some breakfast, and think later."

"Sounds like a good idea to me" Pam smiled.

"I'll just go next door and wake the others," Alice murmured as she headed for the door.

"Alice!"

"Yes"

"Wouldn't it be an idea to get dressed first? Not that I'm complaining, not after last night!" Pam positively beamed.

Alice looked down and turned beetroot with embarrassment, partly due to her nakedness, and partly because she did remember last night - only too well. Without pausing, she slipped on her coat, and headed out of the door.

Pam sat hugging her knees, giggling at Alice. 'Anyone would think she was new to girly fun - but her technique was a dead give away; just who was she kidding?'

30 minutes later the four of them sat in the adjacent 'Little Chef' tucking into what passed for breakfast.

"Just need to pop to the loo," Gerry cheerfully announced.

"Snap," chimed in Pam, "back in a minute."

Lorraine waited for the two WPC's to disappear and then spoke in a low voice to Alice.

"Listen Alice, we need to get those two, Um, occupied for a while so we can chat, do you agree?"

"Yes, I'm feeling very confused this morning, I'd welcome a chat with someone who understands!" Alice replied.

"Good, a touch of the vector should sort them out" Lorraine grinned - Alice nodded, conspiratorially.

Gerry returned first and tucked in to her meal with typical relish. A refreshed Pam closely followed her.

Lorraine gazed at Gerry, a dim light shone in her eyes; Gerry started to wriggle in her seat. A second later Pam caught the bug.

"I'm not so hungry, I think I may go back to the room for a bit of relaxation" Alice sighed.

"Hmm, that sounds pretty good, mind if I join you?" asked Pam, "What about you Gerry, are you interested"

"Sure, can't think of anything I'd rather do" Gerry winked, lewdly.

Lorraine tagged along, as they crossed the asphalt car park returning to a single room. Once inside, Pam and Gerry turned.

"So what now, Alice?" Gerry asked excitedly.

There was no reply; only sensation, sensation caused by two pairs of intensely orange eyes. The skin covering both the young policewomen quivered with excitement, beads of perspiration formed and rolled languidly over saturated curves. Pam and Gerry turned to face each other; they kissed deeply. Soon they were tearing their clothes away from their needy bodies. Alice stepped forward, unbuttoning her blouse. Lorraine's hand caught her shoulder.

"No Alice, as tempting as it is - we must talk," Lorraine paused and pulled Alice towards the bathroom, "in here."

Lorraine waited for the dizzy passion to leave Alice's eyes.

"OK, are you calm now?" Lorraine asked, smiling.

"Yes, but I'd still rather..." Alice's reply was cut short.

"You may not, not once you know" Lorraine's mouth straightened.

"Know what?" Alice asked.

"Last night I questioned Gerry a bit further about what she saw at the safe house. Do you remember, she was the only one that saw anything in the woods," Lorraine continued, "Well I'm naturally, inquisitive so I got Gerry into a suggestible state and asked her what she saw. I for one, want to know what we are up against."

"And what did she see?" Alice asked, her interest rising.

"Nothing" Lorraine replied.

"Nothing?" echoed Alice, "so why did we leave?"

"Because Gerry had betrayed us, but the guilt was too much for her!" Lorraine answered.

"Why would Gerry do that?" Alice looked puzzled.

"Do you remember the chap in the suit, the one you met in the security hut?" Lorraine asked.

"Oh yes, I won't forget him quickly" Alice answered, her eyes hardening.

"Well his name is Geraint, Geraint Jones"

"Jones, wait a minute..." Alice pondered.

"Gerry's father!" Lorraine spat.

"Oh god, what do we do?" fear played across Alice's face.

" We have two choices; one we convert her, as we were converted," Lorraine paused expectantly.

"Or two?" Alice asked.

"We kill her," Lorraine stated.

"We can't do that!" Alice replied, shocked.

"So it's option one, but there's a problem" Lorraine stated.

"What problem?

"While I have WWW 1.7 and both copies of 2.0 on my laptop, I haven't got Damon's program. As far as I know there's only one copy" Lorraine looked grim.

"On the memory card" Alice spoke slowly.

"In Damon's computer, back at your cottage. We have to get it!" Lorraine nodded at Alice.

"Oh shit!"

"Precisely," agreed Lorraine.


Liz walked slowly along the deserted street enjoying the sensuous feelings creeping through her modified body. Her nipples tingled as each step bounced them against the silky fabric of her bra; her clit pulsed in expectation against the seam of her tight jeans. She wandered on, as her dampness seeped on to the rough denim. As Liz turned the corner she spied something of immediate interest; 'Davey's Gym and body toning' advertised its presence in large yellow letters.

Liz smiled, 'Promising, I think a quick visit is called for.' Liz swayed in through the glass-paneled doors, the reception area stood empty 'Probably too early in the morning for many punters' Liz sighed. Her bright tongue flickered; briefly sampling the air, her mood lightened. Liz strode past the reception desk and into the well-lit corridor. The first few rooms were disappointingly quiet. But in the fourth one she stuck gold.

Three male bodybuilders were enjoying an early morning workout, one of them pumped weights up and down from a press bench, and the other two rode exercise bikes furiously. Liz observed silently though the glass panel in the door for several seconds before opening the door and joining them. The dark haired one turned, surprised that anyone else was around at this hour.

"Hey, you can't come in here in street wear!" he advised Liz, eyeing her stilettos with incredulity.

"Oh, no problem - sorry" Liz replied.

Liz firmly grasped the hem of her tee shirt and whipped it off over her head, Her more than ample bosom jiggled into view. She unclasped the front fastening of her bra and smiled as the once active body builders stopped dead in their tracks.

"Now, who will be first?" Liz mused, as she flipped her shoes across the varnished sprung floor.

"Ah, I think, you" she decided, stepping out of her discarded denims.

She walked up to the guy on the weights bench, and ripped his shorts down. The angry erection stretched his generous jock strap almost to its limits. Liz teased his cock free with a careless swipe of her hand, and circled its bobbing tip with her hungry lips. Her rump waggled intoxicatingly, as she slid her vacuum like mouth along the impressive penis in a steady rhythm. She grunted as the second body builder thrust his rod into her contracting gash 'God, it'll never fit!' she thought, but she drove her cervix down hard against his knob.

The man beneath her bucked, causing her to look up at his face. She was treated to the sight of a hard penis sliding into his wide, eagerly accepting mouth. The tall guy rammed his length into the warm wetness, until his pubic hair mingled with, and ground against the moustache of the reclining man.

Liz finally understood how powerful she was; her influence could overcome any taboo, however strong. She watched the fellatio before her with open fascination. Liz felt thick sperm jetting into her mouth; simultaneously white gobs erupted from the gasping mouth of the squirming bodybuilder beneath her.

Tentatively she uncoupled from her unseen lover, and lay on the floor, still holding his slimy protuberance in her hand. Rolling on her side, she guided him back into her sopping channel. Moments later, an insistent invader assaulted her virgin anus. With surprising ease the full erection parted her muscles. She thrust hard against the double assault, swallowing the dual lengths with ease. Soon her mouth was again filled with solid manhood, and Liz hit her first brutal Gul'nathan orgasm. The room was filled with the scent of furtive sex. Liz was truly in her element.


Chapter 2: Consequences

Geraint was for once silent; he sat meekly listening to Bowen's eloquent diatribe.

"Failure is not an option, we the C'phu have been granted this planet by the Supreme Counsel for our home world. Finally the C'phu's endeavour is recognised by the Hive Counsellors..." Bowen drew a ragged breath, "and you imbeciles fail me. Failure has its price, the only question is, who shall pay?"

Bowen's grey eyes narrowed into thin vertical slits, and his gaze rippled over the assembled team. His voice trembled as he mouthed their human names quietly.

"June..." Bowen's tongue trailed across his lips, "Ash..." his reptile eyes flitted further, "Liz..." his expression hardened, "Simon, maybe..." finally he stared at the seated leader, "Geraint, Oh, Yesss!"

Geraint stood, his face completely drained of any colour. Inside his tailored suit sweat spots erupted on to his fine silk shirt. In a humble whisper he spoke.

"What will be my fate?"

"You have no right to know, Geraint transform now! Yesss!" Bowen ordered.

"I demand to know! It is my right, as a Gul'nathan warrior!" Geraint protested.

"Since you enforce your right, you shall know. I was trying to spare you. You are to be banished!"

The room fell into total silence, no one breathed. The four other warriors fell to their knees, heads bowed, and faces hidden. Geraint straightened himself, and spoke calmly, as his body emitted the first beams of purple light.

"So be it"

Ger'natha stood humbly before the resplendent figure that Bowen had transformed into. In Bowen's place stood a grey crested reptile; magnificent, seven feet tall, with undulating bands of chameleon-like colour flashing across its muscled torso. In a low growl, it uttered the fatal lines.

"I An'natha, High Counsel of the C'phu - Banish you, yesss"

As the final word hissed through its wide mouth An'natha struck the blow. Its claw balled into a fist, and slammed into the space between Ger'natha's shapely breasts. In a single violent ripping motion a Gul'nathan heart was plucked, still beating, from the falling body.

As the body crumpled to the ground, it became human once more. An'natha didn't even spare a glance for its fallen comrade; in one fluid motion it tipped back its head and dropped the trembling organ into its hungry maw. A single gulp later Ger'natha's heart slid down its expansive throat.

"Clear up this carcass, and get it far away from here - lose it - yesss!" An'natha snapped at his fearful team, "Now - and don't fail!"

Four crouching figures retrieved Geraint's corpse and headed for the door; with great care they avoided An'natha's cold grey eyes. An'natha turned his gaze to observe the three freshly filled pods with incessant hunger.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.