Webb's Wonderful Web - Book 2: Resistance - Cover

Webb's Wonderful Web - Book 2: Resistance

Copyright© 2004 by Yotna El'toub

Part 3

Erotica Sex Story: Part 3 - The consequences of failure, and resisting the influence of the web continue to grow. An underground movement begins to flex its muscles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Chapter 7: The web widens

Bowen stretched his cramped arms and sighed in satisfaction, the web designers had finalised the front end, and the code was at last in place. Tonight he would roll out the local test; if that was a success, the pod plant down on Salisbury plain could be activated, and the vector would have access to the whole of this insignificant island. Bowen thought back to the planning session he had undertaken; the doubts his opponents had voiced, about giving him his first planet to subjugate. There would be no doubts soon. His plan was perfect. Bowen fell into reflective thought.

'By picking this small secretive island I have given myself the ideal cover. The Council had wanted to infiltrate America, fools! The American's had a transparent political system - well, transparent compared to this restricted Isle. I had no problem diverting funds, burying the construction plans in committee after committee, and finally subverting the planning application.' Bowen grinned.

'What an easily led place this is; and as for finding a corrupt businessman, child's play, Geraint had beat a hasty path to the Ministries door, just as soon as he got wind of the contract'

Bowen's smile diminished as he shook his thoughts away, and concentrated back on the flickering screen. The friendly script emblazoned a welcome and its promise.

'Webb's Industries invite you to join us in fundamental research! Change the face of the Planet. For a small investment of your computer's time you can further science, AND TAKE A FREE ONE-MONTH HOLIDAY ANWHERE IN THE WORLD - NO EXPENSE SPARED! Do you qualify? - Complete our short survey to check.'

Bowen nodded, and picked up the phone, he jabbed a few buttons with gusto.

"John, it's ready - now remind me, what's the tag - just how do we get them to the site?"

"I've organised that sir, we've paid for a flash advert on the BBC's and ITV's websites - it just details the holiday - our trap is just one click away!" John replied in a self assured tone.

"Fine, well done! You will be rewarded well," Bowen paused, feeling for once the weight of history on his shoulders, "Webb's wonderful web - GO LIVE!" His voice peaked, crackling with excitement.

"Done, WWW is live, and receiving it's first hits" John reported.


Josh was bored, another dull day in sleepy Norwich, nothing ever happened around here! Since Lynn had dumped him, his life was just one long ache. Josh struggled out of bed, and glanced at the clock, 16:54 at least the evening was nearly here, there was some footy on Sky later - a short, but welcome distraction. Josh sneered as he heard giggles mixed with the sound of 'Pink' emanating from his sister's room next door. She had guests again, Josh wondered idly who it would be this time, maybe Emma, she was cool or Julia - now that was one fit lady.

Josh shrugged, not that it mattered, as a younger brother he would never score with any of Mandy's friends. Josh pulled on his jeans, threw on his least creased t-shirt and plodded barefooted downstairs. A quick visit to the kitchen saw him emerge, smiling, with a full glass of OJ and a pork pie. Josh walked into the front room and plonked himself down on to a swivel chair, in front of the PC. Without any enthusiasm he clicked on the large blue 'e' on the desktop.

The BBC homepage appeared before his weary pupils, Josh yawned, 'Dad you are so, middle class - couldn't you find something better than this as a home page?' Josh was just about to check out the football news when he noticed the ad; he read it to himself out aloud.

"TAKE A FREE ONE-MONTH HOLIDAY ANWHERE IN THE WORLD - NO EXPENSE SPARED! Do you qualify? - Complete our short survey to check!"

'Must be one hell of a catch, Huh, I bet I wouldn't qualify!' Josh though - still, he followed the link.

It looked simple enough, 'OK, let's see'

Age: 16

Post Code: NR1 2NZ

Do you have 2 or more friends who would like to travel with you?: Yes

Can you travel at a moments notice?: Yes

Do you have any commitments over the next month? No

Josh pressed submit and waited...

Pre-qualification complete, status provisional acceptance; please confirm the following:

Sex: Male

Any disabilities?: No

Are you currently at your home postcode?: Yes

Can you confirm your house number?: 35

Josh pressed submit and waited...

'Full acceptance confirmed, please wait for the video to load, do not leave this page. Leaving the page automatically disqualifies you from the holiday offer... '

Josh watched the status bar slowly move.

'Holiday offer - this has got to be timeshare - still it's not as if they can make me do it!' Josh smiled at the thought of anyone forcing him to do anything. His parent's had finally learnt that, and had left him at home with Mandy - while they explored the Châteaux of the Loire, thankfully alone.

Josh's attention was drawn back to the screen.

'Webb's Industries wishes to confirm your free one month holiday, please give the video your full attention for further details"

Josh blinked as the screen blanked; it was replaced by a mass of swirling colours 'Weird intro, but pretty cool... ' Josh concentrated on the screen, waiting for the video selling to kick in. It never did. Josh's eyes stayed fixed, staring, his now open mind dumbly accepting the instructions, preparing for the vector.

Minutes passed, eventually Josh moved his arms; he typed, and clicked the submit button. Josh stood and shuffled towards the door, behind him one line of writing flashed on the computer's screen, it read 'Please get your travelling companions, and show them the next video'.


Petunia excused herself from Liz and Simon's pleasant company, and walked along the jostling carriage towards the lavatory. She was doubly uncomfortable, one she detested these modern unisex toilets, and two, she was not going to use it solely for its intended purpose. Petunia had two urges competing in her 'lower regions', the first an urge to urinate and the other, a burning desire to masturbate.

Entering the cramped cubicle Petunia sat astride the plastic pedestal, her urgent hands pulled the underwear clear of her sopping channel. Impatient fingers were warmed by a steady flow of urine, trickling over them. She explored her slick labia, ignoring the stream of pee. Petunia's mind was at once repulsed, but excited by the deeply unsavoury act. Overwhelming desire directed her other hand, and it snaked up her stomach to the slopes of her heaving breasts. It did not take long; Petunia bit her bottom lip hard - the pain only just stopped her from freely signalling her total abandonment to her fellow passengers.

There was a gentle knock on the lavatory door, Petunia's eyes flew open, and her face flushed deep pink. Flustered and embarrassed she called back, in as restrained a voice as she could.

"Coming!" the irony of her phrase panicked her further.

'Oh god, did they hear, what is wrong with me today - I haven't abused myself since I was a girl' Petunia's thoughts went into freefall; she hurriedly made herself presentable. Finally she unlocked the door.

"I really am most sor..." Petunia never finished her sentence.

Strong hands gripped her shoulders and forced her back into the cubicle.

"Simon, what are you..." Petunia protested.

"Shut up bitch, you are my bitch - I am your master, do you understand?" Simon growled, his purple eyes boring into Petunia's soul.

"I understand, but..." Petunia began, hesitating.

"There are no buts, you are a bitch, my bitch. To all others you are a Mistress. But to me a slave, a bitch, yes?" Simon asked sternly.

Petunia's eyes hardened.

"Yes, I am a bitch, I have always wanted to be a bitch, yes Simon" the uncertainty had gone.

"Good, now service you master - bitch" Simon pressed his hands firmly down on Petunia's shoulders.

Petunia crouched; unworried by her contorted body she curved her form around the inconveniently positioned pedestal. She gripped the tab on Simon's zipper and started to pull.

"Use your teeth, not your fingers" Simon chided.

Petunia crushed her elegant mouth against the bulge in Simon's trousers, and nibbled upwards, searching for the small metal protrusion. Her teeth found it and bit hard, moving her head swiftly she drew the zip down. Simon's hot organ thrust out, rubbing against her cool cheek, she gazed at it lovingly. Her eyes widened in delight at its trembling girth. Simon's hands drew her steadily up; he positioned her moistened lips at the pulsing head of his shaft.

"Service me, yesss!" Simon cooed, as the small room flashed purple.

Without hesitation Petunia gobbled down the straining stem, pausing only once, as the solid tip grazed past her widened throat. Petunia slipped her fluid tongue past the base of Simon's cock and traced its tip over the puckered skin of his dancing balls. Slowly her hands slid over his muscled thighs, the fingertips were targeting Simon's spasming anus.

Fleetingly Petunia wondered at her daring, feeling the velvet grip of Simon's muscles on her fingers as she drove on towards his waiting prostate.

'How can I do this - how do I know?'

All Petunia's doubts receded, as Simon pulled his knarled shaft across her writhing tongue; sensations were all that mattered. Simon was here to be serviced, to be enjoyed. Simon pushed his hips forward once more; from nowhere a white-hot pain exploded in Petunia's throat, she almost fell, feeling the call of welcome oblivion. However, she did not. Simon pulled his shrinking organ roughly away from Petunia's gasping mouth.

"You are strong, excellent, now remember, you are the bitch, The Mistress, yesss? Simon spoke quietly now.

"The Mistress, the bitch! Yesss!" Petunia repeated, breathing hard.

There was another flash, Simon tidied his attire and left the cubicle without another word.

Petunia stayed, waiting, patiently, for her first slave to enter the lair.



Chapter 8: First aid and more.

Silas felt awful, his head ached, and the world swayed and rolled nosily. He groaned in protest, and immediately felt a warm lick wash his wakening face.

"Hey!" Geo paused for effect, "our trampy man is back in the world of the living."

Gerry growled at the old guy from the front of the Explorer.

"OK, Mr. Just who the hell are you, and how do you know us?"

"Please, calm down - I'm sorry if I was rude earlier but it's been an odd few days," Silas paused, "I'm Silas Blanton - a couple of nights ago I saw you and you friends, by complete accident, and very exciting it was. But all in all I'd rather I'd never seen your orgy - it's cost me too much!"

Alice spoke calmly.

"What has it cost you Silas?"

"Damn monsters got me, reptile things, beat me up bad - buried me alive. If it hadn't of been for good ole Shep here, I would've been a goner" Silas, ruffled Shep's fur as he talked.

"Oh well done, good ole Shep," Gerry snapped, "when can we dump this old fart, and get on with saving Pam?"

"Soon, but there's no need to be so unkind - it's not Silas's fault!" Alice defended the shaky old guy.

"Why do you need to save someone? Is she one of your friends?" Silas asked, his eyes twinkling.

"Yes and she's been hurt by the same bastards that knocked you out! She's dying - and you fart breath have held us up!" Gerry spat.

"Do not address me in that way Geraldine" a new voice thundered from deep within Silas.

Gerry's jaw dropped, she gaped, in wonder, at Silas.

"Dad, Daddy is that you?" she barely whispered.

Silas returned Gerry's dumbfounded expression.

"I don't know who that was, but I do know I'm your friends only hope. In fact I'm the world's only hope," Silas's eyes clouded with tears, "what's happening to me? I'm going mad!"

"It sure sounds like it Grandpa," Geo replied, pulling Shep protectively to her side.

"I'm not so sure Geo, that voice was my fathers, Geraint Jones. I can't be mistaken. Shit, I don't understand it either, but I think the sad old fart is important." Gerry blinked, still recovering her composure.

"Whatever's going on, we stay together and save Pam!" Alice ordered.

Three voices replied as if they were one.

"Agreed!"

Shep yelped in chorus, and laughter temporarily filled the explorers interior.

"I think we've got a team - a bit of an odd one, but it's still a team!" Gerry observed, with the wryest of smiles.


Mandy lay on the bed, eyes closed, listening to the CD reach its end. As 'Is it love' faded away, her relaxation was rudely interrupted.

"Mand, I think you brother wants something" Julia's voice cut in, sounding oddly amused.

"What is it, dogbreath?" Mandy asked rolling over to scowl at her brother.

Josh stood framed in the doorway, his usual scruffy self, usual except for one prominent feature. He seemed blissfully unaware, but a massive boner distorted his jeans. Josh spoke quietly.

"I've got something to show you, on the PC!"

"Oh, little Josh! Have we found the porn then?" Mandy teased, nodding towards his bobbing crouch.

Julia let out a stifled snort of derision.

"No, not that, I've won a holiday, a month long holiday anywhere I like" Josh replied.

"It'll be a con," Julia giggled.

"No it's not! Anywhere in the world, for a month - with two friends I pick. I did wonder about you two but if..." Josh's sentence was cut off.

"We'll come and see, but it better be good, and not one of your wind ups!" Mandy warned her younger sibling.

"You'll see" said Josh, already starting to wonder if he should have asked Mandy at all.

Sure enough they did see, Mandy pulled a chair over for Julia, and examined the screen.

'Please get your travelling companions, and show them the next video'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.