Here I Go Again: Our Freshman Year - Cover

Preview

Here I Go Again: Our Freshman Year

by Liza Devereaux

Copyright© 2023 by Liza Devereaux

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, ft/ft, Teenagers, Consensual, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, DoOver, Group Sex, Harem, Anal Sex, Analingus, Cream Pie, Oral Sex, Petting, Safe Sex, Squirting,

Coming of Age Sex Story: My name is Harrison Parker. I’m reliving my life after being sent back in time by the Wyrd Sisters. I went from a fifty-five-year-old member of the Special Forces back to my fifteen-year-old body. This gave me a chance to change my worst decision and take the road less traveled. The change was made and, I’m on a brand-new path. I just have to learn how to juggle multiple girlfriends, family, Advanced Placement classes, and bring an end to and five raping bullies. Piece of cake, Right?

31719-here-i-go-againbook2.jpg

Prologue

September 22, current year

I walked into what used to be my local bar and once again took a seat in front of Phoebe, the little pink-haired bartender who was really one of the Wyrd Sisters. Who the Greeks and the Romans called “The Three Fates.”

She smiled at me and set an unopened bottle of Samuel Adams in front of me. “Welcome back, Harrison. I didn’t know if you’d come back or not after refusing another chance last night.”

I opened the bottle and smiled. “Rule number eight Phoebe. ‘Never make a promise you aren’t willing to keep. Promises are sacred. If you make one, then you keep it, otherwise you are just a slimy liar.’ I promised to return tonight and continue telling you about the second chance you and your sisters gave me, so here I am.”

The girl smiled at me. “I knew we’d made the right choice when we offered you ‘spilt milk’. If I remember correctly, you stopped last night on the night before your first day of ninth grade.”

I nodded. “I did, and I would love to tell you that everything was smooth sailing from there. That the gang of five had learned their lesson. That I was able to help all the girls they hurt and that my girlfriends and I lived happily ever after. Because after all, that’s what happens in fairy tales and movies. While the gift you gave me seems like a fairy tale it wasn’t, and real life seldom goes the way you think it should. My tale is definitely not a fairy tale. It’s the story of my life and those of my friends and family and that’s not a neat little story that sails smoothly to the ‘and they lived happily ever after’.

Instead, I got to go back and start over before my biggest regret. I made the change and still nothing was pie in the sky can’t we all just get along? No, instead things went in a different direction, but that direction called for other hard choices.” I took a swallow of my drink and recalled my freshman year.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.