Here I Go Again: Our Freshman Year - Cover

Here I Go Again: Our Freshman Year

Copyright© 2023 by Liza Devereaux

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My name is Harrison Parker. I’m reliving my life after being sent back in time by the Wyrd Sisters. I went from a fifty-five-year-old member of the Special Forces back to my fifteen-year-old body. This gave me a chance to change my worst decision and take the road less traveled. The change was made and, I’m on a brand-new path. I just have to learn how to juggle multiple girlfriends, family, Advanced Placement classes, and bring an end to and five raping bullies. Piece of cake, Right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting  

23:30, October 29, 1983

Barn Bedroom

Patty and Tabby had been chatty all the way out to the farm. They, like my sisters, wanted to come to the competition and watch me destroy the four guys that had raped them. I told them, just like I had my girlfriends, that I didn’t want them to come.

Patty looked at me like I’d hurt her feelings and Tabby asked me, “Why Harrison? Why don’t you want us to be there to support you?’

“It’s not that I don’t want you there. I would love for you to be there. However, I can’t protect you because I’ll be in the locker room and then in the ring. The men that will be in the audience are like the Gang of Five. They are big and ruff and believe that ‘Might makes right.’ I don’t want anything to happen to any of you. I told my sisters not to come either but they will be there. I can’t even have Mr. Snodgrass protect you all because I asked him to be in my corner with Carl.”

Tabby smiled. “I can get Daddy to take us. He would keep us safe while you beat the gang’s asses.”

Patty nodded. “I want to see it too. We heard what you did to Kent, Todd, and Aaron. We want to see you give them a beating for us. We all know that’s what you’re doing. You’re getting in the ring to beat them and convince them once and for all that the women of Angel Falls High School have a protector. That’s why we want to be there to cheer for you and support you.”

As we’d been talking we’d walked up to the barn. “I can’t keep you from going. But please make sure you take a few trustworthy men with you. Tabby’s Dad and I’ll see if Joseph will meet you all there. Because, you know that if you two and my sisters go, then Rhylls and Jewels will demand to go too.”

Suddenly my arms were full of excited wiggly female flesh. Both of them were kissing all over my face. Then Patty gave me a passionate kiss square on the mouth. She deepened it by trying to shove her tongue down my throat. When she had to let go and breathe, Tabby pushed her aside. Before I even realized what was happening my supposed adopted big sister was giving me a kiss that rivaled the one Patty had just given me.

I pulled back and looked into Tabatha’s eyes. “Tabby? What is going on here?”

She blushed. “Well see, Harrison. Patty, Rhylls, and Julie have been spending time with me. They are always talking to each other about how good you make them feel. Patty told me it wasn’t anything like what Craig and the others did to me. That you would be gentle and loving. It’s been a while, but Patty and I talk a lot about you and also about what those guys did to us. She kept telling me how different it was making love with you than what those boys did, that I decided I wanted to have good memories like Patty has now.”

I looked at Tabby and searched her face. There was some fear there, but I didn’t know if it was fear I would hurt her or fear that I would reject her.

“Tabby, you call me your little brother. I was okay with that. I don’t want to do anything to cause you fear or pain or to awaken bad memories. I know we aren’t really brother and sister, but you need to be sure before we cross into an intimate relationship.”

She threw herself into my arms and hugged me. “Oh thank you, Harrison. Amaryllis, Julie, and Patty all told me you would accept me if I asked. Patty was the one who talked me into coming here tonight. She said that you would make me feel good without having to take my clothes off. I don’t think I can get naked with you right now.”

I nodded and leaned close to her whispering in her ear. “You set the pace Tabby honey. I don’t want to do anything that you are uncomfortable with. Maybe tonight we just kiss and make out a little with our sleeping clothes on. Did you bring something to sleep in?”

She nodded and picked up the small gym bag she’d brought. Just then Patty came out of the ¾ bathroom wearing a very sheer light blue Babydoll PJ set. Tabby smiled at her and kissed me without it getting into a makeout level. She headed to the bathroom to change into her PJs and Patty was in my arms and making love to my mouth with her own. I pulled away reluctantly. “Patty, none of you are putting pressure on Tabby to become active with me, are you?”

She kissed me again then shook her head. “You really are a good lover. Not because you give us screaming orgasms, though we all like those. It’s because you are so protective and caring. Tabby and I may not call you boyfriend, but you do realize that you are the only guy, right now, that both of us are attracted to, don’t you? Tabby isn’t being forced to do anything. We don’t pressure her at all. We do talk, all four of us, about you. Occasionally those talks turn to the things you do with us that make us cum. I think it’s hearing us talk about how good you make us feel when we’re intimate with you that has her curious.”

I looked at the beauty that was my lover. “Are you telling me that I now have four girlfriends?”

“No, you have two girlfriends, an additional lover, and a scared and messed up girl that wants to experience a pleasurable lovemaking session instead of the violent gang rape that she still remembers. Please be as gentle with her as you were with me the first time. I would suggest that you start at the level you started with Rhylls and Jewels.”

I shook my head as Tabby came out of the bathroom in a sexy but more conservative silk nighty. “I panty-popped Rhylls and Jewels. That would be the wrong way to start with Tabby. It would be too similar to what Craig and the assholes did to her. But I will start with some above-the-clothes things that will let her feel pleasure at a guy’s touch.”

Tabby had heard me and wrapped her arms around me. “Oh Harrison, thank you. They all said you wouldn’t be like the gang, but in my head, I was still scared. Thank you for realizing what I couldn’t tell you. I want to know why the other three are so willing to give you their bodies. Especially, Patricia, she keeps telling me that you are replacing all her bad memories of sex with great memories of orgasms. To me that isn’t possible, they raped her just like they did me. I can’t understand how she wants you to have sex with her. That’s why she invited me to come tonight, to watch the two of you. She told me I’d see how what you do is nothing like what they did. Is that okay? I mean are you okay with me watching you two?”

Tabby bit her lower lip and she looked like she was afraid I would tell her, no. I hugged her tight. “You just want to watch us make love? You don’t want to be involved in lovemaking?”

She shrugged. “I want to watch you make Patty feel good first and then I may ask you to do some of the things you two do with me.”

Tabby honey, I have no problem with you seeing Patty and me making out or making love. I want you to see that sex is supposed to be fun and loving. What happened to you was making love hell, it wasn’t even fucking. What they did to you was about power, control, and humiliating someone weaker than them. It was rape and there is nothing sexy or arousing about that act. If Patty is okay with you watching us then come into the bedroom with us and let me show you the difference.”

Patty took Tabatha’s hand in her left one and my hand in her right one. “I’m more than okay with it, I’m the one who suggested it. I knew if Tabby saw you in action, she would understand what Rhylls, Jewels, and I have been trying to explain to her. So come show our friend what sex and lovemaking are supposed to be. Then maybe if she’s willing, help her start building some new memories.”

We entered the bedroom and Patty turned to Tabby. “Sweetie, kiss our lover and then you go sit against the headboard on the right side of the bed. That way you can see everything that Harrison does and how much I enjoy it.”

Tabby stepped in front of me and put her arms around my neck. I smiled at her as my hands went to her hips. I looked deep into her eyes and whispered to her. “This is all up to you. I’ll do anything you want me to do. You can stop this at any time by just saying stop. Control is all yours, Tabby.”

She looked at me and smiled as she leaned in and I let our lips meet. I got lost in the sensation of having her delightful body pressed against mine as our kiss deepened and we tasted each other’s mouths as thoroughly as we could. When I heard her moan, I gentled the kiss and slowly pulled away. She chased after my lips not wanting the sensations of her fledgling arousal to end just yet. I let her have her way for a few more minutes until I could smell her arousal and feel how damp her sleep shorts had become between her legs. I pulled away and said, “Go do what Patty told you and watch us make love. I need you to see the difference between what I and my lovers do and what those bastards forced on you.”

She nodded and crawled up on the bed sitting so her back was against the headboard. I turned to see Patty had already stripped her sleep attire off and was standing before me completely naked. She smiled and threw herself into my arms, drinking deep of my mouth as her hands slowly moved to strip me out of my clothes.

Once I was bare before the two girls I heard Tabby gasp a little. Patty laughed. “Yeah, if those four only knew how tiny they are compared to our Harrison I think they would be too embarrassed to pull those tiny little wieners out in front of any girl.”

She pulled on my hands “Take me to bed Harrison. Come love me and let Tabitha see what loving from a real man can be like. Show her how you’re replacing all my bad memories of those five with sweet loving memories of making love to you.”

Who was I to deny my cheerleading lover? I scooped her up in my arms and carried her over to the bed, laying her beside Tabathia. Then I climbed in on Patty’s other side and placed a deep sensual kiss on her that stole her breath. I kissed her like a man who couldn’t live without her for another second. Then all at once, I moved down her body nibbling and licking her neck and breasts keeping my focus on making her feel better than she ever had. Lighting up her body with pleasure. I kept moving slowly down her body making steady progress toward the throbbing core and swollen clit found at that junction between her long legs. I teased her pleasure points all the way down but once I had my head between her thighs all teasing stopped. I placed a firm hand on the inside of each leg and spread her wide. Pressing my mouth to her slit as the tip of my tongue flicked gently over her sensitive clit. She writhed on the bed as she moaned in pleasure. “Oh God Harrison that feels so good!”

With that endorsement, I moved my tongue faster and heard and felt as her breathing increased and sped up at the same rate my tongue lapped over her pleasure button. Her hands came down and wound in my hair pulling me tighter against her weeping pussy. Her moans and pants turned into squeals and increased toward an actual scream as my actions helped her reach that place she was so desperate to reach.

“Don’t stop! Please for the love of God don’t you dare stop now!”

I didn’t stop. Instead, I slid two fingers inside her to caress that perfect spot inside her pussy as I wrapped my lips around her swollen clit and sucked on it like I had done her nipples earlier. Patty didn’t cum. No, that would have been too tame a word for what she did. She detonated. She screamed out “I’M CUMMING!”

She started to slam her hips off the mattress trying to make even more contact with my mouth and fingers. Her body went into overdrive and she started spasming like she was holding onto a live electrical wire. Her scream became nonsense as her pleasure overrode her ability to articulate.

I kept pumping my fingers over her g-spot and sucking on her clit as she soaked the sheets with her cum. When she finally stopped thrashing and spasming she pulled on my hair. “Come fuck me, Harrison. I need to feel your hard cock filling me!”

I reached into the bedside table, grabbed a condom, and tearing it open rolled the natural sheepskin prophylactic over my hard throbbing shaft. Then I lined up and slowly sank into her hot pulsing sheath. Our long low groans of pleasure filled the air. Her eyes closed as she thrust up to meet my downward thrust. Each thrust a little deeper until our bodies met.

Her moans again reached a fevered pitch as my hard dick thumped repeatedly against that spot deep inside her grasping cunt. With her almost to the boiling over point again I grasped her hips and slammed into her faster and harder. She moaned out.

I don’t think Patty knew what was happening beside her as she was lost in the rising tide of her pleasure. I however could see out of the corner of my eye Tabby writhing on the bed her pussy on fire with the desire for what her friend was experiencing. I could hear her moans as her own hands roamed over her breast and dipped into her panties to flick her pleasure center.

I couldn’t spend too much energy watching Tabby as Patty wrapped her legs around my shoulders changing the angle my cock was entering her and driving me even deeper until my dickhead was pounding the back of her cunt. After the second thrust bumped the end of her pussy Patty threw back her head and screamed like a banshee. My mouth dove and sealed over her lips swallowing her incoherent screams of pleasure as she detonated again. Her pussy squirting her girl cum all over my balls and thighs.

That was the final straw for me and with a roar of my own I felt my balls tighten and pump what felt like a gallon of sperm out of my dick. When I was done, I leaned down and kissed Patty and we softly made out in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

When I could function again, I pulled out of my Cheerleader lover, pulled off the condom, went to the bathroom to dispose of the cum catcher, and pissed. The two girls were talking when I returned to the bed. Patty must have gotten up while I was in the bathroom as there was a towel in the center of the bed covering the mess we’d made. Patty tapped on the empty place between the two girls. “Come here and spend some time making out with Tabby, lover. It seems our little bout of lovemaking got her all worked up. She wants to know how it feels to be loved and not raped.”

I did as I was told and got between the two lovely ladies who were gracing my bed. I kissed Patty and then turned to look at Tabby. “Is that true Tabby? Do you want me to make you feel good?”

My adopted-by-me big sister bit her lower lip and nodded her head. I knew that she was nervous by the way the pulse in the vein in her neck was throbbing. “Yes, but I’m scared too, Harrison. Those assholes are still in my head and the pain they caused me is still there too.”

I nodded and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly and sweetly. “I understand Tabby. We will go as far and as fast as you want. You set the pace. If all you want is for me to kiss you and maybe suck on your pretty nipples a little then that’s what we will do. If you want more just say more and I’ll keep going. If you need me to stop then say stop and I’ll stop right then.”

She looks at me. “Really? Even if you are all hard and worked up, you’ll just stop if I tell you to?”

I let my hand roam down and start softly teasing her nipples through her nighty. “Yes baby, I will. If I need a release, then either Patty will help me out or I’ll take things into my own hands, so to speak.”

Tabby giggles as Patty leans over and whispers in my ear. “If she tells you to stop, I’ll get to fuck you this time.”

I turned my head and kissed the naughty little cheerleader and then went back to kissing Tabby. Slowly I let my passion and the intensity of the kisses increase. When Tabby started moaning, I took the hand that had been gently teasing her nipples and slid it under her nighty until my thumb was rubbing her nipple directly without the silk covering. She pushed up, trying to make better contact between her nipple and my teasing thumb. I pulled back from our kiss and with my other hand pulled her nightgown off over her head giving me access to both nipples at once. Tabby was now naked except for her panties. I placed my other hand on her other breast and started rolling both her nipples softly between my thumbs and forefingers. Tabby arched up giving me better contact with both her breasts and I returned my oral ministrations to her plump lips and started working my way down her neck slowly with little sucking kisses, being very careful not to mark her. I was in good standing with her parents, and I didn’t want to risk upsetting Henry or Diane and having them refuse to let Tabby or my little sister Sammie Jo near me. I figured if I sent Tabby home with a hickey I would be banned from their house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.