Here I Go Again: Our Freshman Year - Cover

Here I Go Again: Our Freshman Year

Copyright© 2023 by Liza Devereaux

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My name is Harrison Parker. I’m reliving my life after being sent back in time by the Wyrd Sisters. I went from a fifty-five-year-old member of the Special Forces back to my fifteen-year-old body. This gave me a chance to change my worst decision and take the road less traveled. The change was made and, I’m on a brand-new path. I just have to learn how to juggle multiple girlfriends, family, Advanced Placement classes, and bring an end to and five raping bullies. Piece of cake, Right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting  

20:00, October 29, 1983

At The Dance

I had picked up my date and then my two girlfriends. The final stop before the school was to get Tabby. She had changed her costume to the Wicked Witch of the West. This allowed her to completely cover herself in black. She’d used green eyeshadow on both her eyes and as blush on her cheeks. I could see her nervousness at attending a dance at the school.

“Tabby, relax, you aren’t alone this time. Our group will stay together. If you need to leave the gym for any reason, let one of us know so we can send someone with you.” I looked at all my crew. “That goes for all of you. I don’t trust Craig and Deshawn not to try something tonight. I expect them to target us or my sisters specifically, so no one goes anywhere alone. I can’t protect you if I don’t know where you are or if you need protecting. So let me know if you have to go out and take someone with you. There’s strength in numbers.”

They all agreed to stay together. Each of them wanted me to dance with them after we got there. We sort of all danced in a group during the fast songs and I would gather one of them into my arms during the slow songs. The other three would sort of group up and sway together. A few guys came up and asked to dance with them and I kept a close eye out if they accepted. In my gut, I felt that warning that something was going to happen. Sure enough, I looked up and there were four of the gang of five headed my way. The only one missing was Todd. I assumed that he was still recovering from having his knee broken.

Apparently, Harriet hadn’t had enough evidence to charge them and they had been released from custody. Kent had his arm in a cast but was trying to appear tough. To an untrained eye he looked at ease, but I could see how he was still favoring his other arm as well. He really wasn’t much of a threat right now. However, it was obvious that they were heading right for me. I looked quickly at Patty who had been my partner for this slow dance. “Patty, get the girls together and go back to our table. I don’t want Tabby or Ryhlls anywhere near those guys. Tabby will freak and Ryhlls might as well. I also really don’t want you or Jewels on their minds tonight.”

Patty kissed me on the cheek. “You don’t need to be on their mind tonight either. Let’s just get everyone and go home. The girls all have a curfew in an hour anyway.”

I shook my head. “I can’t Patty. Don’t you see? If I show them anything that they perceive as weakness, then it will just get worse, they’ll never leave us alone.”

She sighed. “I know but I don’t want to see you get hurt. I saw you take out Carl and I know you can fight, but it’s four-on-one if they push you.”

I moved her aside and nodded. “I’ll be okay. Now, go before they get here.”

She nodded and went to get the other girls and moved toward the table we had been occupying when we needed a break. Kent and his boys arrived and moved so that I was sort of surrounded by them. “Well now, if it ain’t the new protector of female virtue. Who the hell do you think you are, Puny Parker?”

I shrugged. “I don’t think I’m anyone special, Kent. I’m still just me.”

He shook his head. “Nah, that ain’t what you think. Taking a stick to me and my boys, like we’re mangy mutts, pulling a shotgun on my boy Craig, and refusing to let him go on his date with your sister. You got some big brass balls for a shrimp.”

I should have just kept my mouth shut. I knew better than to do what I did. Hell, how many times had someone warned me to not poke the bear, especially if it had been hurt? But I couldn’t help it. I smirked at the dickhead. “Maybe I do. But that’s more than you can say, isn’t it Kent? You can’t even say you got the balls for anything, can you?”

“That’s it you little shit. We’re going to fuck you up beyond all recognition.”

I shook my head. “Last time you threatened me it was you, Todd, and Aaron that ended up in the hospital. Hell, you still haven’t recovered. I know your other arm is worthless, you still need to let those reattached tendons heal, Kent. Aaron and you both wouldn’t take much; a swift kick or punch between your legs would send both of you back to the hospital. So let me make this plain to all four of you this time. If you try to beat me down, I will defend myself. You may hurt me, but I promise I’ll send all four of you to the hospital.”

Just then Coach Garfield walked up to us. “That’s enough boys. I don’t need all of you benched, so take this off school grounds.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. The coach was giving them permission to beat me as long as they didn’t get suspended from playing ball. “Coach, fair warning. If these four try and beat me I’m going to put them all in the hospital. I went light on Kent and Aaron last time they tried to fuck with me and mine. This time there won’t be any mercy and you’ll lose them for longer than a game or two. You lose all four of them for the season.”

By now a huge crowd had gathered around us. Coach shook his head. “It’s Parker, right? Son, your mouth is writing checks your body is going to have to pay.”

Carl Brown slid up beside the Coach and whispered in his ear. “Coach, Harrison isn’t joking, he will fuck those four up. Ask the cheerleaders. He and I had a sparring match a few months ago and he put me down, out cold. That was sparring not fighting for his protection.”

The entire cheer squad was nodding in agreement. The Coach rubbed his hand across his bald head. “Well, how about we settle this like civilized men? The Tuff Man Competition was so successful that there is something similar tomorrow here at the Community Center, called The Iron Man. I know the organizer: he owns the boxing gym here in Angel Falls. Why don’t we have a special grudge match there?”

I shook my head. “Why should I? I’ve got nothing to prove or any reason to fight in a ring. The only time I’ve gotten physical outside of my exercise program is when three assholes tried to rape my girlfriend. So, what if I destroy them in the ring? They’ll still be assholes, bullies, and rapists here in Angel Falls. I’ll still have to keep an eye on them to protect my friends and sisters. Nothing changes except they got a beat down in the ring.”

“What do you want? What would it take to convince you to get in the ring with these boys?” The coach put his hands out like he was offering something. So I moved right up to where he stood and looked him in the eye. “What I want they’ll never give me. They’ve already proven that.”

“What is it that you want? Tell me and I’ll make sure they give it to you if you win.”

“I want them to confess. If I win, they go to Hariett Dent and tell her who all they raped, when, and who they attempted to rape.”

Kent shook his head. “You’re fucking crazy. There is no way in hell that anything like that is going to happen.”

I looked over at him. “Then I’ll just wait until you least expect it and I’ll fuck you up again.”

Kent looked at his boys and laughed and before long the other three were laughing too. “Who the fuck do you think you are anyway, Puny Parker? I mean, I know who I am. I’m Kent Buckley, the star quarterback, and son of the mayor. Shit fire, boy, I’m the fucking prince of Angel Falls. You, Parker, you ain’t shit. Just some shrimp-sized freshman puke. You want to demand that we confess? Hell, you can’t win in the ring. There ain’t no stick for you to beat us with there. So let me tell you what’s going to happen after we beat your ass into the canvas...”

I started to laugh. “Fuck Kent you’re like a scratch record, one that those hip hop D.J.s use. Let me guess; your gonna beat me senseless and then fuck my girl right in front of me. That’s what you said before I sent your ass to the hospital last time. If you think that was a fluke then take my deal. When I kick your ass, you and your boys will see the lady D.A. and come clean about your crimes.” I shrugged. “Or don’t. Then I’ll get to fuck you up again and again until you give up and tell her what you’ve done just to get a break from being beaten again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.