Here I Go Again: Our Freshman Year - Cover

Here I Go Again: Our Freshman Year

Copyright© 2023 by Liza Devereaux

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My name is Harrison Parker. I’m reliving my life after being sent back in time by the Wyrd Sisters. I went from a fifty-five-year-old member of the Special Forces back to my fifteen-year-old body. This gave me a chance to change my worst decision and take the road less traveled. The change was made and, I’m on a brand-new path. I just have to learn how to juggle multiple girlfriends, family, Advanced Placement classes, and bring an end to and five raping bullies. Piece of cake, Right?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DoOver   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting  

Morning, October 30, 1983

Barn Bedroom

I was woken the next morning by two giggling lovers taking turns kissing and licking my already hard cock. It seemed they had woken before me and Patty had taken it upon herself to teach Tabby how to give their man a killer blowjob. Hell, I need to piss like a racehorse but I wasn’t about to interrupt a two-girl blowjob for something so immaterial as a full bladder.

What started as a blowjob lesson for Tabby turned into two full-on six-nine sessions. And once both my lovers had a mind-blowing orgasm and a belly full of cum I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to empty my bladder. As I came out of the bathroom both girls pushed past me and I heard the shower come on. As much as I wanted to join them I knew what would happen if I did So I stuck my head in and said. “I’m going into the house to shower. I’m sure Granny will have breakfast ready by the time we’re all dressed. So just come on over to the house when you are done.”

Then I went in, grabbed a shower and got dressed. When I came into the kitchen Pap-pap was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. Granny sat a glass of pineapple juice in front of me with a wink before turning back to the stove where she was cooking up some sausage gravy.

Pap-pap looked at me. “I think we need to call a contractor and have them come and put some extra thick insulation in the barn bedroom. Your ladies can be a might enthusiastic of a night, Son. Did you have all four of them over last night? I didn’t think that bed was big enough for five of ya.”

I blushed and shook my head. “Pap-pap all four of them would kill me if I had to satisfy them all in one night. It was just Patty and Tabby last night.”

Pap-pap shook his head. “I thought you and Tabby didn’t have that kind of a relationship. You said she wasn’t ready for anything physical.”

I shrugged. “Seems I was being too cautious. She started wanting to kiss and see what the others were all so twitterpated about. She was only supposed to watch Patty and I make love but ... Hell Pap-pap she started begging me to show her what loving was and how it was different from what those asswipes did to her. I’m only human Pap-pap, when she was begging me to love that beautiful body, who was I to refuse?”

Surprisingly, it was Granny who snorted out a laugh. “Like that was some great hardship. My poor little Harrison having to please two beauties in one night. And if the noise was any indication, again this morning. You just be careful with those girls, young man. Don’t none of them or you need to become parents right now. After what the older two have been through I don’t begrudge them latching on to a loving man. I will put up to the squeals and screams of passion but if bellies start swelling I won’t be putting up with screaming babies. So you take all the precautions to stay child-free, you understand me?”

I stood up and walked over and kissed her cheek. “Granny I promise you the same as I did Pap-pap, I haven’t taken Amaryllis or Julie’s virginity and we won’t have skin-on-skin genital contact until they’re sixteen and legal. As for the older two, they both are on birth control and I keep condoms in the barn bedroom, my truck glove box, and my wallet. I don’t plan on having any baby mama’s anytime soon.”

“Good!”

Just then the sound of two happy young ladies entered the house as Patty and Tabby came through into the kitchen. They both kissed both Granny and Pap-pap on the cheek. Then Patty dropped the bomb into the room. “Has Harrison told you about the Tuff Man challenge tonight?”

I sighed. “I hadn’t yet but I guess now I have to.”

“What is this about Harrison?”

“We had a little trouble with four of the Gang of Five last night. They wanted to harass my four dates and May and Mary Jane. When I stopped them they wanted to prove I wasn’t able to beat them without a stick. While I didn’t want to fight them and get kicked out of school I suggested that we go someplace off school property and I’d put them all in the hospital again.”

Granny slammed her skillet against the stove. “Those boys must be just plumb stupid. You already broke three of them, what the hell is wrong with them?”

I shook my head. “Honestly, Granny, I think I’m the first person to stand up to all of them. Since they are never alone, most people just give in to them. They can’t seem to understand that what I did behind the Circle K two months ago wasn’t a fluke. They honestly think that if I hadn’t used that staff on them they would have won and now they want to beat and humiliate me and then, they all but admitted once they destroyed me they are going to rape all four of my girls and May and MaryJane. I made them promise if I kicked their asses that they’d go to Ms. Dent and tell her about all the girls they’ve raped. Coach Garfield suggested that we settle our differences at the Tuff Man Competition tonight. He knows the event planner and said he’d have a grudge match lined up. With me taking on Kent, Todd, Deshwn, and Craig back to back in one-on-one cage fights. I think he thinks I won’t make it past the first one but Carl Brown tried to warn him that I would end up costing him four more football players when I kicked their asses. I have both Carl and Hiram lined up to be in my corner but because I’m still a minor, I need you as my guardian to sign a waiver for me, Pap-pap. Also, May and Mary Jane, Amaryllis, and Juile have all said they are going to be there to watch. I asked all the girls not to come but I know they will anyway. But I can’t protect them while I’m in the ring. So I need you to sign the waiver and sit with the girls. I’ll ask Joseph and Henry to sit with you all and keep the girls safe. I figure Dad and Mom will come. Dad to see me get my ass beat, Mom because the girls want to come. But I don’t trust Dad to keep the girls safe. Hell, I’m kinda worried he’ll try something with Patty or Tabby.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.