Corona Heights - Cover

Corona Heights

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Everyone knew that the city of Corona Heights excelled in almost every way that could be measured. Everyone had also heard untold rumors about what people had to do to be residents there. The rumors could not be true, could they? Such a place could not really exist, could it?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Really good friends find ways to pull off memorable events. Somehow, Emma found out when Ginny's final decree was to be delivered, and that started the wheels rolling.

Shortly after the package was delivered, a limo pulled up and the driver said he was there to take her to a D-Day celebration.

"You'll have to give me a few minutes to change, then," she said.

The driver held up a new tooth brush in its package and said "I have been told that this is all you will need. The celebration will be all night?"

"But, I can't just..."

"I was told to give you this if you objected," the driver said.

The note read "Get in that limo right now or you will be riding bare-assed. Oh, by the way: Congratulations." It was signed Emma, Ellie, Claire, Fran, and Emily.

Ginny could barely see to walk to the limo through the tears, but she went.

A similar scenario was being played out at the high school. The principal came to Rad's classroom just before the ending bell and took him out into the hall. There, a different driver went through the same 'invitation'.

Ginny was only mildly surprised to be dropped off at the Admin Center, where she was met by the male counsellor from the special mix night where she had met Rad. He led her, clothed, to one of the suites that were kept for prospective residents from out of town.

When he held out his hand, she knew he wanted her clothes. "You have twenty minutes before Rad gets here," he told her.

When the grinning female counsellor from that night met Rad, she handed him the box with the engagement ring. "How did you get that?" he demanded. "Did you think THIS could be hidden from the girls? Silly man!"

As she led him to the suite, she told him "You can't believe how many people have been rooting for you two." At the door, she gave him a hug and a serious kiss, and said "Thank you for the romance of the year. Now, make her scream!" Then, she made him strip right in the hall before she would let him into the suite.

As he stepped in, he saw Ginny standing a few feet away. For several long moments, they just looked at each other. "This is how we started," he said to break the silence. "It seems so long ago, but the sight is still so fresh in my mind. I wondered if this day would ever come."

She still had not said a word because she could not trust herself to try to talk. Remembering the box in his hand, he took the few steps to put himself right in front of her, then got on his knee.

It was old-fashioned and maybe a little corny, but to Ginny, it was the most beautiful moment since the birth of her children. Except for their very short times at school, they had not seen each other. It was still hard for her to believe that the Adonis kneeling at her feet wanted her. Perry's betrayal and ridicule had taken their toll. On top of her life-long sensitivity about her size, it had brought her to a very low place.

She heard his words almost as if in a dream, and she must have responded. They were probably supposed to kiss or something, but instead, there was the wonderful sensation of warmth and wetness on her pussy. Then those strong hands had ahold of her buttocks. Her cheeks were too big! He wouldn't want to play there!

But that's not what his hands were saying. His fingers spoke of love as he pulled her pussy right into his face. Within moments, she only recognized one sensation. He must have still been squeezing and caressing her bottom but the signals radiating from her clit drowned out everything else in her world.

She was just aware enough to think that she could never come this way. It was the most awesome feeling, but she regretted that she could never make it all the way standing like that. She regretted it right up until her world dissolved in a massive release.

The next thing she was aware of was being lowered down onto the bed. Lowered? No one carried her! She wasn't some petite little thing that men carried around! But she was in his arms, she was not walking, and he was putting her down on the bed.

Then there was heat and weight on top of her. It made her feel small - and safe. A little part of her mind chastised her for worrying so much about what could not be happening. What definitely WAS happening was the wonderful full, tingling feeling at her center. At long last, he was in her. Did anything else really matter?

For many minutes - hours? - she had no way of knowing - she let the feelings take her over in a way she never had before. She gave herself more completely, she let herself go more gladly, and she devoured him more passionately.

She tensed, she shook, she quivered. Did she scream? She tensed, she shook, she shivered again. Again? He grunted and jerked and panted, but the fire at her center never eased. On top of her, surrounding her, inside of her - everywhere there was a feeling of power, of urgency. She was swept along by a storm, a quake, a tide that she had no hope of coping with. She let herself be carried, transported.

Rad thought he had some understanding of passion. It took only moments for him to realize that he had no idea until right then. He recalled poetic references to two people trying to become one body, but what Ginny was doing was not just an abstract thought. Every muscle in her body seemed intent on making him a part of her and he wanted nothing more than for her to achieve her goal.

He had barely placed himself at her entry when almost magically, she had pulled him inside. His own strokes had been accompanied by the most unbelievable grasping, rippling, and massaging in her passage. Too pent up for too long, he exploded too quickly into her. But, oh, how wonderful the release felt.

He came, but there was no way he wanted to stop. He tried to keep thrusting, and was overjoyed to find that the pain was bearable. It was hard to catch his breath and he could feel his strong arms quivering a little from holding himself above her, but he could not let it end yet.

The new experience of feeling her orgasm as he stroked her erased any tenderness, muscle soreness, or shortness of breath. He had always loved sex, but this was a whole new revelation. With Ginny, there was passion, intensity, and abandon that even the poets had not captured. If only it never had to stop.

Much of what followed was hazy and she could not have guessed the time to save her life when Ginny opened her eyes to see Rad's moist ones reflecting back her own feelings of love and awe.

They were on their sides, belly to belly. Her face was cradled on one of his hands and his other hand was holding and squeezing her ass cheek. What she had always wished could be diminished or hidden seemed to be a source of such fascination to him.

It must have been minutes that they just looked at each other. "I never knew," she finally said.

Tracing his thumb over her lip, he told her "I never knew either ... what a real woman was." Now, her eyes were moist, too. "Ginny, do you know what is crazy? We're so deeply in love, but how many times have we actually kissed?"

Her look went from brief puzzlement to amazement. "A few quick pecks at school is all, isn't it?" she answered.

"That means we have some serious catching up to do." With that, he pressed himself over onto her and started the catching up process.

Later, they were sitting in the jacuzzi, snuggled together. His hand was again playing with her bottom. "Is this a temporary fascination?" she asked coyly.

"What?"

"With my bottom. It was always ... it's always been too big."

"I thought you had gotten over all your negative feelings about your body."

"I think I have. It's just that in the short time we've been together, you have had a hand on my ass the whole time."

"Oh, my! Do these feel neglected?" With that, he cupped her breasts and began biting lightly at first one nipple, then the other.

She giggled. That turned into a moan, and she tried to talk through the sensation. "Yeah ... neglected ... OK, though. I'm not worried about them."

"Baby, I wasn't playing with your bottom to reassure you. It's just like a magnet for my hands."

"Sorry. I'm being stupid," she said in a girlish voice. "I think I'm over it, but it's been so many years."

"Maybe after a few months of enforced nudity and hours a day of ogling and fondling you'll realize what I really think of your body."

"You wouldn't!"

"I suppose I could let you off on the nudity, but the ogling and fondling stays."

"Two can fondle, you know," she said saucily as her hand snaked to his crotch.

"'Fraid he's out of it for a while," Rad told her.

"You should know that's a challenge to me," she warned him.

Before long, Rad was more sure than ever that he had never met a real woman before.


Somewhere in the early evening, there was a knock at the door of the suite, and then it just opened. In came a very welcome food cart pushed by Carter and Madison. Since they had no clothes with them, there was nothing Ginny or Rad could do about it, although he was the only one who even worried about it.

They had been just sitting and chatting when the girls brought the cart in but they stood up and instinctively wrapped arms around each other. That was too much for the girls and they bolted for him with tears of joy gushing from their eyes. It was no time to worry about propriety as he hoisted one on each arm and let them try to strangle him with their hugs.

Eventually, they sat down and enjoyed the very nice meal. Then, they just talked and cuddled until it grew late. "Daddy," Carter said, "do you realize that this is the very same suite we were in when we came here for your interview?"

"I guess I didn't even think about that," he admitted.

"Well, we did. We remember how timid we were in the jacuzzi - how we tried so hard not to let you see anything. Well, we're not worried about that any more."

As if on a signal, both girls shed their clothes. Then, they took the adults by the hand and led them to the tub. It was snug for four, but that seemed to be just fine.

"In case you were wondering, Hon," Ginny explained, "the girls are spending the night with us - in that one big bed."

He looked at her with a mix of confusion and irritation, but she explained "I wore you out until morning, and the girls won't be offended if we kiss and cuddle. I'm not just marrying you, you know. I have really fallen in love with the girls." That triggered a barrage of hugs and tears, some of the tears his.

The bed was even more snug than the tub, but somehow, not being able to avoid someone else's bare skin did not bother anyone.

Ginny must have been waiting for Rad to wake up and she followed him into the bathroom. "The girls brought me a letter that you and they are excused from school today," she told him. "We also have the room for tonight. Don't worry. They will be gone before then."

She looked very thoughtful for several moments, took a deep breath and let it out, then told him "Honey, your girls have been having quite a problem and it involves mix days. They've talked to me a lot about it."

"I didn't realize they didn't like mix days," he said in some alarm.

"Oh, they love them. That's not the problem. Would you wait outside for a minute and let me make a call? Please? Don't wake the girls."

In about five minutes, she called him back in and stepped out herself as she handed him the open phone. "Rad, this is Jack Crosby. Congratulations. You've got yourself a prize, there. We think the world of Ginny."

"Well, I owe a lot of it to you and Emma. Um, Jack, I'm a little puzzled..."

"I imagine. Our women sure do like the drama, don't they?" Jack said with a chuckle. Then he got serious. "I need to tell you what happened between me and Candy, our oldest." Through rising disbelief, Rad heard the whole story, up through the special family mix day. Jack covered everything the counsellors had told him and the testimony of the other fathers. He covered the questions of authority and respect and affirmed the impact it had had on Candy.

Rad was almost catatonic when he finally opened the bathroom door for Ginny. "You think I should do a night like that?"

"Not exactly. I think you should do it here, this morning, right now." At his look of total shock, she went on quickly. "Honey, they have not let you know, but this has really been bothering them. The kind of thing Jack was talking about, I just can't see us letting that happen at home. We could get the mix club, like the Crosbys did. But we're here now, everyone is so happy, and for your girls, it would be the perfect way to start our new life.

"I'll admit, I had planned on fucking you today until it almost dropped off, but I think this is more important. I'll get my chances," Ginny said.

Still almost in a trance, Rad stammered "Jack said ... Jack said ... always listen ... wife, about sex."

"Your wife. That's me. I know I'm right, Honey. I know those girls. We ... connect. I don't know how they could love you any more, but I'll bet they will."

He just stared at her for quite a while and she was getting concerned. Then, he muttered "Better shower" and turned toward the stall. She didn't quite disguise the release of the breath that she had been holding.

Ginny was in directing mode, then. Someone had to be, and it certainly was not going to be Rad. While he was in the shower, she looked out to make sure the girls were still asleep, then just waited for Rad to finish.

"The shower's a good place to think, Honey. Do you think I'm right?"she asked.

It was his turn to sigh. "I think you are much wiser about these things than I am. You know that with the way I was brought up I could never see it as right. If you say so, I can see that it is necessary. Maybe in this crazy place, that makes it right, huh?"

The only way she could respond was to give him a hug. Rather than trying to commiserate, she threw down the next challenge. "Rad, Darling, you want this to be an awesome experience for the girls, don't you?"

"If I'm going to go through with this, I sure hope it's a good experience for them."

"That's up to you, you know," she said gently.

He stiffened for a moment before his shoulders relaxed. "It has to sound like my idea doesn't it?"

She grabbed him in a frantic hug and talked into his bare chest. "I think I fell in love with you that first night. But when I saw how you love those little darlings of yours, I wanted some of that love for myself."

"You've got it, Babe. All of it." They just hugged for a while before he said "I can do it. I won't even have to lie. Does that make me a pervert?"

"Not even close. Not even close."

Waiting a decent time for the girls to get a little more sleep, he finally went to the bed and woke them. "Do your bathroom thing, Girls, then I want to talk to you for a minute." They looked a little concerned, but yawned, stretched, scratched a little, and went into the bathroom.

When they came back, he was sitting on the bed and they sat on either side of him. Ginny was in a chair, watching. "You know, Girls, one thing about mix days was really difficult for me. When those girls were touching me, I was always wishing it was one of you."

There was a simultaneous gasp from both Carter and Madison. Carter said "Oh, Daddy, when we were ... we were wishing the same thing. It's been bothering us a lot ever since."

"I think you know we just can't go around doing things like that at home, don't you?" he asked.

"Darn!"

"Well, we're not at home. This isn't a mix club, but it's somewhere different and it's nice. Would you be interested in making this kind of our own private mix day?"

"Really?!?" came back in harmony. "All day? Cassie only got one night!" Madison clapped her hand over her mouth after saying that. Rad gave her a hug.

"Dad!" Carter exclaimed, her voice full of concern. "What about Ginny? This is like, almost your honeymoon. It's your first chance to be together. We don't want to take that from you."

Ginny rushed to the bed and encircled Rad and the girls in a big embrace. "That's so sweet, Carter, but don't worry about that. We've got all the time in the world for making love. This is just such a unique opportunity. If you'd rather, though, we can set up something like Cassie had."

"No ... I like this better," Carter answered. "Are you sure ... Mom?" That was a terrible emotional grenade for the girl to throw into the situation, and Ginny was not immune.

She ended up using humor to lighten the mood, after she stopped her own tears. "You know, Girls, I'm not doing you as big a favor as you think. Did you notice that his penis didn't even twitch last night? That's because I wore it out before you got here. You might be lucky to get two out of him all day."

"Oh, I can't believe that," Carter said. "He's such a stud!"

"Well, how about we find out, OK?" Ginny said. She stood up and pushed Rad so he fell back on the bed, his feet still hanging over the edge. Quickly, she was on the bed on her knees, straddling his stomach. Twisting her torso down to kiss him, she whispered in his ear "I'm going to distract you, Lover, so the old guilt doesn't have a chance. Just let those wonderful, soft little hands take care of you, OK?"

The girls did not need a specific invitation. By the time Ginny was kissing him again, four of those wonderful, soft little hands were vying for holds on every part of his genitals. He stiffened at the first touch, but Ginny talked around the kiss. "This is what you dreamed about when all those other girls were jacking you off. Admit it. This is something beautiful and intimate that you can share with your darlings."

To further distract him, Ginny took both of his hands and placed them on her breasts. Hearing a little whimper from one of the girls, she assumed that he had hardened. Although reluctant to lose his fondling of her breasts, she needed to up the distraction, so she knee-walked until her pussy was right over his mouth.

His response was automatic, and it thrilled her beyond understanding. His tongue snaked out to explore her pussy, but it was his hands that were the revelation. Each hand claimed an ass cheek and began the caressing and kneading action that had thrilled and yet puzzled her the day before.

As his arousal increased, the action of his hands became more energetic and more ... possessive. Possessive! Yes! Ginny had for her whole life worried that her ass was too big. She acknowledged that it was nicely shaped, very smooth, and more firm than expected for a forty-three-year-old. Perhaps the fact that Perry seemed to accept it as what went along with the boobs that were his real interest had wounded her more than she realized.

Rad's almost non-stop attention to her bottom the day before had thrilled her, but she had nagging concerns that he was just doing it to reassure her. Right then, with her pussy in his face and his daughters masturbating him, he could not be thinking about reassuring her. What he was doing now was what he felt like doing! He liked her bottom! He played with it because he wanted to!

As a sign of the fantastic cooperation between the girls, Madison said "You take the first one," and just ran her fingers through his pubic hair when it was obvious that he was close. Carter was more than willing and despite his vigorous workout the previous afternoon, it was only a few minutes before he went off.

As he came, Rad pulled Ginny's pussy tight to his mouth and jammed his tongue as far into her hole as it would go. He squeezed her cheeks so hard it almost hurt, but talk about 'hurting so good'! Ginny began to cry tears of joy because it was a life-changing moment for her.

She made a vow that she would never again wonder how he felt about her body. She would treat him to every tease, every erotic sight that she could give him. She would be his plaything, and he would feel like the luckiest man in the world.

Rad's head sagged back onto the bed as he panted in recovery. He looked up at Ginny with an expression that made her tingle to her core. And his hands kept right on playing with her bottom.

When he again tensed a little, she assumed that the girls were washing him. She had heard one of them run to the bathroom and back. That went on for a few minutes, and then he tensed more violently and a look of fear crossed his face.

Quickly sliding down, she kissed him and told him "It's OK, Darling. It's all OK."

"But she's ... her mouth! She can't... !"

"Shhhh. It's something they can't do at mix days. They need to do something more for the number one man in their lives, something they can't do for the others. This is their day. Let them learn. Let them enjoy it the way they want." Ginny wanted to look around in the worst way to see what was happening, but as close as she had become with 'her' girls, this was just for them.


Despite their fascination with their daddy's genitals and the joy at being able to explore them, the girls did not forget that the source of their curiosity and lust was attached to their wonderful daddy. After their first session, they crawled up beside him, kissed him repeatedly, and told him over and over how much they loved him and how thrilled they were with their new family.

Ginny went to the phone in the other, unused bedroom and took a while arranging for some breakfast. When she was finished, she found the others in the jacuzzi, where they stayed for just a few minutes.

As they got out and dried, Ginny said "Girls, maybe you should get dressed before someone brings the breakfast cart."

"No way!" Madison declared. "This is too cool!"

"But someone else might see you."

"I don't care. I love the way Daddy looks at me."

"Carter, aren't you worried?" Ginny asked.

"I always wish I could be naked at mix day. No clothes. I don't care who brings breakfast!"

"OK," Ginny said with a dramatic shrug and a smirk that neither of the girls picked up. She went to Rad and gave him a hug and a kiss. So the girls couldn't hear, she told him "Chase and Garret are brining the tray." When he tensed, she quickly said "Huh, uh. Don't say anything. You greet Chase just like you had clothes on. Give her a real good look. It was a pitched battle to keep her from coming with the girls last night. Rad, she loves you.

"And don't worry about Garret seeing the girls. They want it, believe me."

Ginny's strength was one of the things that had drawn Rad to her. He was not about to argue with her on anything to do with family. After seeing what she had done for the girls, he was just grateful for her taking over.

When their two new siblings pushed the food tray through the door, the girls panicked momentarily, but Ginny had been right. They showed their shock by covering their mouths. Everything else was there for Garret to stare at.

And stare he did. He had not known what he was going to see, and he was frozen for a long moment. Then, he showed surprising maturity as he stepped up to the two motionless girls. First, he took Madison's face in his hands and gave her a brief, gentle kiss on the mouth.

When he moved to Carter, the kiss was much more intense. When it ended, he kissed her by her ear and whispered. "You are a gorgeous woman, Carter. I love you. I can't wait to live at your house."

Ginny had been hovering close and it was a good thing. Carter's knees buckled. Because of her nakedness, Garrett was a little slow catching her, so Ginny had to do it.

Meanwhile, Chase had been trying unsuccessfully not to stare at the statue standing naked before her. She gave up, looking long and hard at Rad's crotch, then stepped up to him, stretched up on her toes, and gave him a kiss. "I already love you for what you've done for Mom," she said softly. "I'm not too old to look forward to having a real dad again."

Chase and Garrett did not stay after the brief interludes.

It was a few minutes before Carter regained her full senses, with Ginny hugging her tightly the whole time. When Carter seemed fully recovered, Ginny said "You've wanted him to see you for a long time, haven't you?"

That triggered the little girl reaction of covering her face with her hands and then hiding it against Ginny's breast. Then, a flood of emotion was unleashed. "Oh, Mom!" she cried out, throwing her arms around Ginny's neck. "I can't believe it! It's all so wonderful! I never thought ... I never even hoped... !" That was all the intelligible words she could get out.


The rule for the day seemed to be that at least one girl was touching their daddy all the time. Rad's penis was the obvious main interest, but not the only one by any means.

The favorite pastime was sitting on Daddy's lap. Carter was the first to plop her naked bottom on Rad's equally naked lap. "Carter, Honey, I..."

Ginny was fast. Very fast. She was at Rad's side before he finished the thought, her arm around his shoulders and her mouth at his ear whispering. "Darling, let it happen. Nothing bad is going to come from it. We are not setting a pattern for how we live at home. This day is totally special. Love her up. We'll talk in a little while."

"Carter, Honey, I sure love you!" Rad said, getting a nip on his earlobe from Ginny as a sign of approval. He hugged the girl and they just enjoyed the closeness for several minutes. When Carter got off, Madison was instantly in her place.

Carter found Ginny reading the newspaper and sat on her lap. "Mom," she began, watching Ginny's face closely for a reaction, which she got. "I was kind of wondering. You didn't seem to care that Garrett saw you naked."

"Well, Sweetie, I just knew that he wouldn't notice anyone else in the room but you." Carter gasped and straightened at that, then gave Ginny a playful swat. "Oh, you! He kissed Madison, too, you know."

"He's just a nice guy and he wouldn't ever make Madison feel bad. She wanted him to see her, too, didn't she."

"Well, duh-uh."

"Besides, Honey, Garrett has seen me naked several times before. He loves me and I love him. He likes my body, too, so I don't mind him seeing me."

When Rad caught Ginny alone, he said "This naked lap sitting ... I don't know. They press their nipples right into me and everything. Where do I draw the line."

"Well, do you think you could masturbate them?"

"Ginny!"

"Think about this, Rad. The girls learn all about how to get guys off at mix days. That's great, but it makes them long for someone to get them off. I think that's a flaw in the whole scheme."

"But I can't do it! I could go to prison!"

"No one here will say anything, that's for sure."

"Are you saying you think I should do it?" he demanded.

"How long before some boy does it to Carter?"

"She's thirteen!"

"Here in Corona Heights, that means going on thirty. You know that, Honey," she said with a hug. "Knowing about things makes you want them. I don't want to create marital tension before we're even married, but Carter and Garrett have fallen in love."

"Hooo, boy!"

"Try not to look at it as a problem, Rad. I happen to think my son is a fine, responsible boy and your Carter is a doll. Two really great kids falling in love - what's so bad about that?"

"Do we need to get Carter on the pill, then?" he asked, hardly believing he had said it.

She hugged him tightly. "God, I love you. I can't imagine how hard it is for you to even think that. But the answer is yes."

"It must have been hard for you when Chase was ready for sex, wasn't it?" he asked.

"It's different for mothers," she told him. "Remember, women are into sex full time. I understood what Chase was going through. I understand what Carter is going through, and I sympathize. I remember when I was thirteen."

"I'll bet you were some sexpot then, too," he teased.

"Too?"

"You sure are one now," he stated. That meant time out for a searing kiss.

"Having sex the first time is a triumph for us women. We want it for our daughters, as long as its good," Ginny explained.

"Not all mothers are that, uh, liberated."

"Here in the Heights, you almost have to be."

"Can I assume that Garret is not a virgin?" Rad asked.

"No, he is not. When you think about it, Rad, a three year difference is not all bad at their age, given how much faster girls mature."

He let out a big sigh. "I guess part of a father's protective instinct wants to keep his daughters little girls."

"And part of it is jealousy and possessiveness, too," she added.

"Oh, I don't think..."

"Ask a counsellor next time you talk to one," she said. "Here, they're experts on all these intra-family feelings. It's not a bad thing, it just is. Even if you would never do anything about it, the girls are your women until some guy can pry them loose."

"Wow! Ginny, if I do anything with Carter, what will it do to Madison?"

"No, the question is what will YOU do to Madison," she corrected him. "Sweetie, why don't you just go with the flow. Don't initiate anything and see what happens."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.