Corona Heights - Cover

Preview

Corona Heights

by Shrink42

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Cheating, Incest, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism,

Drama Sex Story: Everyone knew that the city of Corona Heights excelled in almost every way that could be measured. Everyone had also heard untold rumors about what people had to do to be residents there. The rumors could not be true, could they? Such a place could not really exist, could it?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I guess it started with the 'Naked In School' universe: create an environment that could not exist and write stories about normal people living in that environment. Well, I did the same thing with the 'Transformations' series and some folks seemed to enjoy it. 'Molly & Curt... ' was my foray into the NIS universe, and besides some vitriolic flames from those who thought their political toes were being stepped on, a lot of folks seemed to enjoy that story, also.

This story has been a sideline efforts for a few years. I did pieces off and on when the inspiration and the time available were right. The environment portrayed is even more unbelievable than 'NIS' or 'Transformations'. I'm admitting that up front, so don't bother to point that out to me. Of course, inconsistencies in my constructed environment are always fair game, and I'm sure there are some.

I have tried very hard to remove the inevitable timeline errors from a work that was done in pieces. Sorry if I missed a few.

After laughing at the ridiculous ideas incorporated in 'Corona Heights', I hope you can get beyond them and have fun reading. The story is complete, and I will release it over two to three weeks days.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.