Preview

Finding Bathsheba

by Jonas

Copyright© 2008 by Jonas

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, NonConsensual, Blackmail, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Tear Jerker, Cheating, Incest, Sister, InLaws, Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Water Sports, Voyeurism, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Jack is happily married to the eldest of three sisters. However, his accidental voyeurism of his youngest sister-in-law leads to a series of events that will change his life--and theirs--forever.

Authors Note: A little background on this story, for those who haven't read my blog. As with many writers of erotica, I started by reading crappy stories and saying "Hey, I bet I can write at least as good as them." Then, after reading enough really good stories, I was inspired to pursue this dream. Needless to say, I found out that writing good erotic fiction is a hell of a lot harder than I thought.

'Finding Bathsheba' was my first foray into writing fiction of any kind, and it shows in my early chapters. Please, bear with my learning, because I've been told that the perseverance is worth it. My original idea for a story grew as my writing improved and soon became a full length novel and then some. By chapter 7 I was getting the hang of writing. By chapter 12, I was really on a role, and by chapter 19, when my trusty creativity team (husband and wife duo D&E) joined my writing efforts, the story really exploded.

Anyway, enjoy the story and let me know what you thought, good or bad.

Thanks.

jonas

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.