Preview

Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil

by Netwanderer

Copyright© 2007 by Netwanderer

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, ft/ft, Teenagers, NonConsensual, Rape, Mind Control, Magic, Fiction, Fan Fiction, Incest, Oral Sex,

Fantasy Sex Story: Although the Dark Lord has been confirmed to have returned, there are even worse things lurking in the halls of Hogwarts. Harry and his friends have returned for some extra training, but they are about to get an education they had never bargained on. Authors note - Codes show content of story to date. More codes will be added as story progresses.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter and all related characters, etc are the property of JK Rowling and her related publishers and have been used without permission. As fan fiction, no money has been charged or may been charged for publication of this work.

Chronology: This story occurs in the film-based world of Harry Potter, approximately 6 weeks after the conclusion of film five, the Order of the Phoenix. Elements of the book may find their way in, of course as my memory confuses the two. I don't pretend to be canonically correct, so no flames please.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.