Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil - Cover

Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil

Copyright© 2007 by Netwanderer

Chapter 5: Ron

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Ron - Although the Dark Lord has been confirmed to have returned, there are even worse things lurking in the halls of Hogwarts. Harry and his friends have returned for some extra training, but they are about to get an education they had never bargained on. Authors note - Codes show content of story to date. More codes will be added as story progresses.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

"Oooooooh." The second floor bathroom was the sound of moaning alright, but not that of its usual occupant, the ghost of a former student known as Moaning Myrtle. Her mouth was otherwise occupied, being wrapped around the thoroughly stiff cock of Ron Weasley, who was providing the soundtrack instead.

As hard as it usually was to keep a secret around Hogwarts, Ron so far had managed to keep his little trysts quiet. The prior year, he had been looking for Harry, when instead he found a very annoyed Myrtle, upset at being spurned by both Harry AND Cedric while she helped them in their quest to complete the tri-wizard tournament. Being a gentleman, Ron tried to calm her down, and was quite surprised when after saying "want to see what they are missing", she pulled down his pants before he could react and took his dick between her lips. The cold shocked him, and by the time he recovered, his cock was rock solid and he had no desire to leave. Ever since, whenever possible, he snuck back to the seldom used bathroom, where Myrtle was most pleased to repeat the performance. And if she happened to think of Harry some time, or he think of Hermione, who was to know.

Ron shuddered as he braced himself against the side of the stall. With practice, Myrtle had learned to minimize the cold feeling her protoplasm generated in contact with flesh, so to him it felt as if a live, warm willing tongue was currently caressing the underside of his scrotum. Myrtle liked to tease him, keep him as close as possible before she pushed him over the edge, almost to the point of discomfort. She was in top form today as she gently sucked on the reddened head with just the lightest pressure of her lips.

Despite her best efforts, Ron was close to coming, his hips arching, breath coming out of his mouth in staggered gasps. Suddenly, Myrtle pulled away. Before Ron could tell her not to tease him again, she said "Someone's coming!" and faded away.

"SHIT" thought Ron to himself as he scrambled to pull up his trousers. Between the ghost of Myrtle and the whole Chamber of Secrets thing, no-one used this bathroom when ALL the students were here, so why NOW? His dick was still in need of relief and did not cooperate as he tried to stuff it inside. Holding the open waistband of his pants in one hand, he slipped inside a stall and pushed the door mostly shut as he heard voices outside the bathroom. Peeking through the small gap, he continued to wrestle with his pants as he watched his sister come into the room, followed by Hermione.

His first thought was that they had somehow found out and he was well and truly fucked over, but they passed the stall without a glance, heading towards the washbasin.

"Oh, hell, not again" he thought to himself as Ginny spoke in Parseltongue and the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets began to open. After Harry had destroyed the diary, they had thought Ginny had been freed of Voldemort's influence. Apparently, that wasn't true, and now somehow Hermione had been affected as well, she was just standing there as the tunnel was revealed.

As soon as the tunnel was clear, Ginny went down, followed by Hermione. Ron wasn't sure what to do. The best choice would be to get help, but who. Normally, he'd find Harry, or Hermione, but Harry was off doing something that Ron wasn't supposed to know about for Dumbledore (who officially was not there himself) and Hermione was the one needing the help.

The sound of the Chamber entrance starting to move made up his mind for him and he dashed out of the stall, pants fully fastened and jumped into the tunnel just as it closed. With the basilisk gone, the tunnel did not seem so slimy. When Ron got to the door, it was already opened and he cautiously moved ahead. The chamber was not unfamiliar to him, he had made Harry show it to him after Ginny recovered. Using the giant snake statues for cover, he made his way closer to the statue of Salazar Slytherin in the middle. Both girls were moving around the statue, as if looking for something, neither of them speaking, reaching into cracks and crevices. Unsure of what to do, Ron just watched them.

Ginny was tapping on the floor around the side of the statue when she apparently heard something different and motioned to Hermione. Together, they lifted a thin stone cover off the floor. Inside was something faintly glowing with a bluish tint. Hermione said the first words spoken since they had entered, "Voldemort never knew what he had down here, he thought that silly snake was the secret."

Ron didn't have time to figure out what that meant. Her voice had startled him into movement and he kicked a small stone, alerting the girls to his presence. Hermione whipped around and pointed her wand and said something in a language he had not heard before. At her summons, thin but strong roots and vines snaked out of the floor and ceiling and wrapped themselves around his wrists and ankles, pulling him out from behind the statue then tightened, leaving him just barely standing on slightly spread feet, arms reaching to the sky.

Hermione walked over to where he was trapped, Ron thought she was walking differently, but had too many other things to worry about to really focus on it. He tried pulling as hard as he could, but the plants were too strong, he was unable to move them even an inch.

His friend placed her hands on her hips. "It's laughable what they teach young wizards these days. Not even the basic plant languages." Still, I think your brother here will make an nice little addition to our plans. Would you like to do the honor of welcoming him into the family?"

"Hang on there a minute." interrupted Ron, "what have you done to my sister? What have you done to Hermione?"

"All day and you are the first one to catch on. So sad really. As to the rest, you will find out. But for now, SILENCIO". With a wave of Hermione's wand, Ron found himself unable to speak, to utter anything but a tiny grunt. "Now, Ginny, why don't you see if you can take his mind of his problems."

Hermione's body, and whoever was controlling it, stepped away from Ron to allow his sister to move closer. When she got in front of him, she smiled and placed her hands on his chest. Afraid she was going to cast a spell, Ron tried to pull away but could only manage a few inches. Still, Ginny didn't speak, just slid her hands a bit lower. When they reached his belt, and started to undo the buckle, he stepped up his efforts, but despite his gyrations she soon had the metal clasp undone and was working on the button underneath.

"Ginny, what in hell are you doing?" cried Ron, but it only came out as a muffled "Mmmn! Mmmn n mmm!" and did not deter her in the least. Once she had the button open and the zipper undone, she tugged the black pants down to his ankles. Ron was perversely thankful that given his planned rendezvous with Myrtle he had worn one of his nicer pairs of underwear.

His sister didn't seem to notice that detail and Ron let out another strangled gasp as she cupped his balls through the thin material while kneeling in front of them, hefting them gently as if weighing him. Despite his best efforts, he could not make any attempt at asking his younger sibling to stop. To his horror, he felt a gentle stirring in his ground at her touch, and willed himself to resist.

Apparently no longer interested in a restricted view, Ginny moved her hands a little higher and tugged the blue underwear down until his flaccid manhood dangled only inches from her nose. From what Myrtle told him, and what he had seen around the dorms, he was a little longer than most kids his age and not a little bit thicker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.