Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil - Cover

Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil

Copyright© 2007 by Netwanderer

Chapter 3: Neville

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Neville - Although the Dark Lord has been confirmed to have returned, there are even worse things lurking in the halls of Hogwarts. Harry and his friends have returned for some extra training, but they are about to get an education they had never bargained on. Authors note - Codes show content of story to date. More codes will be added as story progresses.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

"Expecto Patronum" Neville shouted the words firmly into the air, images of his mother and father prior to their unfortunate injuries fixed firmly in his mind. Despite his best efforts, only a flash of white light and a shower of sparks shot weakly from the end of his wand.

Although he had certainly grown more confident in his ability to wield magic over this past year, this particular spell continued to elude him, somewhat to his embarrassment. He tried again, but yielded the same results. A soft voice from behind startled him. "Are you sure you are thinking happy thoughts?"

He spun around "Oh, hi Luna" he said, seeing her leaning against a wall just inside the door of the empty classroom he was using to practice. "I'm thinking of my parents. That's one of the happiest thoughts I have." In truth, he wasn't sure it was happy enough, every time he did so, his mind inevitably flashed to the last time he had seen them at St. Mungo's, which pretty much put a damper on anything positive."

"Poor Neville." said Luna quietly as she stepped away from the doorway, using her right arm to gently push the door close. "Maybe we can see if we can make some happier thoughts."

Neville didn't understand what she meant, until she started to pull her sweater up and over her head. The blouse underneath already had a few buttons open, he could see the hint of a pail blue bra beneath. Although not particularly experienced with women, okay, not at all really, Neville understood immediately what Luna was proposing, and a number of thoughts rolled quickly through his mind.

Luna was his friend, and okay, although he had visualized her a time or two while jacking off in the relative privacy of the Gryffindor house bathroom, he had never had any actual expectation of anything ever happening, nor any inkling that she was ever even interested (admittedly, with Luna, it was hard to tell). Still, he was pretty sure he should say something, but the sight of her undoing the buttons of her blouse made his mouth go dry.

Once the blouse was off her shoulders, Neville could not help but to stare at the small orbs hidden beneath the blue bra. Noticing where his gaze was locked, Luna thrust her petite tits forward as she walked towards him. Once he was only a few inches away, she stopped and waited for her friend to take the initiative.

Realizing what she wanted, Neville swallowed hard as he reached up to Luna's shoulders and gently slid the straps of her bra off to the sides. She turned, presenting her back to him in profile, and after a moment of fumbling found and undid the clasp located there, the taut material sprang free and quickly fell to the floor.

As she turned back, all of Neville's doubts were forgotten at the sight of the tiny peach sized mounds sitting proudly on her chest, erect nipples pointing at him. Inside his pants, his dick was uncomfortably hard, straining against his zipper. Hesitantly, he reached his hands up again, and when Luna showed no sign of moving away, cupped both breasts gently. Luna sighed as he massaged the small but firm mounds, moaning every time his palm or finger brushed a nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.