Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil - Cover

Harry Potter and the Shadows of Evil

Copyright© 2007 by Netwanderer

Chapter 6: Harry

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Harry - Although the Dark Lord has been confirmed to have returned, there are even worse things lurking in the halls of Hogwarts. Harry and his friends have returned for some extra training, but they are about to get an education they had never bargained on. Authors note - Codes show content of story to date. More codes will be added as story progresses.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

Harry Potter had a headache. And not an insignificant one either, no this one was a whopper. Dumbledore had strongly suggested that Harry join Prof. Snape for an extended session of Occulmency, and after 7 straight hours, he was feeling the effects.

Still, as the titular leader of Dumbledore's Army, it was his role to check up on the rest of the students, so instead of heading back to Gryffindoor Hall, he made his way to the entrance to the Room of Requirements.

Distracted as he was by the discomfort in his skull, it took until he was several steps inside to notice that the room sounded very different than normal, instead of the sound of spells being cast and objects moving, instead there were moans and cries. Looking up and to his left, he almost dropped his wand in shock.

Where a practice target had been before was now a large circular bed with red sheets, and on that bed a naked Neville Longbottom was slowly fucking an equally naked Ginny Weasley from behind as she knelt leaning forward on her arms.

Next to that bed was another, this one with blue sheets, and on it the Patil sisters were intertwined, doing things he had never even imagined them doing.

A sound from behind him spun him around, and although he had thought it impossible, he was even more stunned to see Luna Lovegood bouncing enthusiastically atop Ron, easily identifiable by his red head. And the bed next to that, on top of its green sheets, Cho Chang was thrusting what looked to be her wand in and out of widely spread legs.

From the front of the room came a chuckle that sounded familiar, but different. Tearing his eyes away from Cho's naked, panting form, he looked in that direction. "Crouch." he said, menacingly. His tone deepened he saw Hermione contentedly sitting on the floor by the older man's feet. "Whatever you have done to her, Let... Her... Go..."

Peering at the younger crouch, as Harry raised his wand he noticed something was amiss. The dark wizard's form was fuzzy, indistinct, and there was kind of a black aura around him. Darkness seemed to pool above his head and Harry's eyes instinctively moved upwards. There were two sickly yellow globes floating in the fetid mass. When Harry locked eyes on them, he felt a jolt and tried to look away, but found he could not. Instead, a chill seemed to take hold of his body, similar to when the dementors had boarded the train last year, but stronger.

Harry tried to raise his wand higher, but found he could not, instead his arm slowly dropped to his side. From in front of him, Crouch spoke, but Harry could not move his gaze at all, the yellow orbs holding him spellbound. "No, Potter, I don't think I will let her go. In fact, pretty soon I think you will be joining her as one of my disciples." The dark cloud moved down and to the side, taking Harry's focus with it, and now he could see as Crouch gestured. At his motion, Hermione slowly got up. As his friend started to walk towards him, Harry tried to call out to her, but the lassitude overtaking his body also seemed to affect his ability to speak, allowing him only small, slow moans.

Hermione was wearing only a dirty white t-shirt that came down to just beneath her hips, but as she approached she stripped it off over her head. Harry noticed a small blue gem on a chain around her neck, but his attention focused on her firm, apple shaped breasts. Although Harry had always been attracted to Hermione, he somehow knew she wasn't for him and had never tried anything. But still, they were better than he had imagined.

Sounds from off to the right and left alerted him to movement, but he couldn't see who it was until Cho and Ginny joined Hermione in her approach. The sight of three young girls, naked except for the small blue stones around their necks, was enough to pull Harry out of his lassitude, but only for a moment. He managed a step backwards before the cold feeling intensified and he was again unable to move.

His eyes still worked just fine however, taking in the sights before him. Next to Hermione, Cho was a little shorter, her breasts were a little smaller, and he could not help to notice that she was bare between her legs. Ginny on the other hand was not, a thin but definite coating of red hair covered her nether regions.

When the three enspelled girls reached him, Ginny continued around behind while the other two stopped in front. Hermione reached down and pulled the wand from his unresisting hand, dropping it to the floor next to them. The light gray sweatshirt he was wearing was pulled off his shoulders from behind, causing him to sway as it was dragged off of his arms. Once that was removed, he could feel, but not see three sets of hands tug the t-shirt he was wearing underneath. When the shirt went over his head, the visual link with whatever was at the end of the room was broken, but not for long enough, as he was unable to react fast enough in his weakened state to turn away before the line of sight was clear again, and contact restored.

Unable to look down, Harry could not see which of the two girls in front of him, now both kneeling, were fumbling with his pants. But he could feel the cool air as the button was undone, then the zipper drawn down. With a tug, the cotton slack slid to his ankles. Standing only in a pair of gray boxers, he tried to summon the energy to pull away once again, but it seemed every time he did so, the pull on his mind grew stronger, draining it away.

He could still see the top of Cho and Hermione's heads in front of him, so he was pretty sure it was Ginny who was sliding her hands up underneath his shorts, sliding them over and around his smooth ass cheeks. Meanwhile, one or both of the girls in front of him had slid hands up the front side, one was now gently cupping his balls, while the other lightly caressed his cock. Predictably, it started to stiffen.

Harry felt the remaining warmth in his body pool in his groin as the questing hands stroked him to full hardness. Once he was completely erect, the hands left him but only for a moment, just long enough for the last of his garments to be pulled to the floor. Exposed fully to the cooler air of the room, his dick sagged for a second, but was soon back to its full length as now four hands caressed every inch of it.

From behind him, Ginny pressed her naked body up against his back, helping to support his weakened body while her nipples drilled into his skin like tiny pebbles. He could feel the heat of her sex where she was pushing it against the back of his right leg. Her arms wrapped around him and stroked his chest, toying with his nipples, as her breath warmed the skin below his neck.

Harry gasped as he felt a warm, moist sensation on his cock, realizing that one of the kneeling girls in front of him had taken it into her mouth. He could see just enough to know that it was Cho who had moved directly in front of him, and as the top of her head began to move in and out of his field of vision, the suction on his cock increased in time with that motion.

No stranger to self-induced pleasure, Harry felt the familiar stirrings of an orgasm start to build, although stronger than any he had managed on his own. Instinctively, he knew somehow that if he gave in, he was going to be totally lost to whatever held him in thrall. In this regard, the strange lassitude seemed to help, the closer he got to ultimate arousal, the more it drained him, keeping him just short of climax.

Cho's lips came away from where they had been sucking on the head of his cock, and from the movement of their heads he could tell that Hermione had moved into position. Ginny had come around the side and was rubbing his chest, then suddenly he could feel Cho's tongue start to lick the underside of his balls.

Lassitude or not, this was enough to start to push him over the edge. After these long moments of torture, he almost was looking forward to release as his balls began to churn. He felt the pressure starting to release, then... PAIN. Harry hit the ground hard as a stinging burst of energy knocked him in the back.

"You shall not take Harry Potter!" called a familiar voice.

"Dobby?" groaned Harry weakly, as he felt himself be dragged towards the door. The zap had broken eye contact, but he was still unable to summon much energy and the clothing around the ankles hampered mobility. Still, Dobby was throwing darts of energy in rapid succession, keeping a very vocal crouch at bay long enough to make it out the door, which had not been that far away. Once outside, the door slammed shut with a loud thud. Hearing more sounds of magic, Harry saw Dumbledore blasting away at two dementors that had come at their master's call. Fawkes was helping as well, swooping around the vile creatures. As soon as Dumbledore saw Dobby and Harry, he reached down, grabbed Harry's arm, and triggered a portkey disguised as a textbook, and all three vanished.

Disoriented and battered, Harry found himself lying on the floor of the Hogwart's library, pants still down around his ankles. When he became aware of Dumbledore looking at him, he blushed and scrambled to re-dress.

"Harry, I am so sorry it took us so long. The creature that you saw in there was very good at hiding itself. Once I realized it was here, I looked for help, and found Dobby. The creature secured the room against all adults, but Dobby wasn't human and could get in to get you."

Freed of the draining influence of the creature, Harry was recovering rapidly and had a ton of questions. Before he asked any of them though, his first thought was "Hermione and the others! We have to go back and get them! Get help!"

"We can't help them right now, Harry. The creature in there has cast a spell that has taken the school slightly out of phase with normal time. That's what alerted me. But right now, it means we have only ourselves to depend on. You need to know what we are dealing with."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.