Pinocchio - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Pinocchio - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - We've all heard the politically correct story of the little wooden puppet whose nose grew when he lied. But it wasn't his nose that grew. Oh no. Now you can learn what all those up-tight people never wanted you to know about the real story, and why the trees did so much better after Gepetto made his puppet.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   Cheating   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   First   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

"WHAT HAS HE DONE TO US?" shrieked Marna as she surveyed their green skin and bulging bellies. "HE HAS RUINED US BOTH!"

Gepetto, dreamily satisfied after delivering his spunk into his sister's pussy, frowned. "I don't know," he said, truthfully. "I wasn't aware this would happen."

"WELL IT DID!" cried his sister. "My husband will know instantly that I've been untrue to him, and that our daughter is soiled!"

"Come home with me," said Gepetto, for lack of a better idea. "Leave him a note that says you've gone to visit our parents."

"They're dead and buried, you fool!" she moaned.

"A friend, then, from your childhood," said Gepetto.

"Very well," she snorted. "But you must find some way to undo this!"

"I will, I will," said Gepetto, having no idea how he'd do that.


The note was written, and the women, shrouded in shawls, hurried behind Gepetto and Pinocchio, to Gepetto's shop. By the time they got there, their bellies were even more swollen. both women felt strange, lusty feelings as well, that could not be ignored.

Gepetto said he'd go out and try to locate a witch, or sorcerer who could undo the spell laid upon the women by his son. As soon as he left, Marna tore off her clothes.

"Again," she demanded, lying back on Gepetto's bed.

"Sit on him, mother," said her daughter, also disrobing. "He can do the most amazing things, without even moving."

"It would be more comfortable," said Marna, her hands smoothing over her green, swollen abdomen.

Pinocchio undressed, this time, and both women admired his corded muscles. Marna mounted him, and sank down happily.

"You're smaller this time," she said.

"That's because I hate this so much," said Pinocchio.

"Ahhhh, that's better," sighed Marna.

Pinocchio set up his chant again, and Marna wiggled on top of him in ecstasy. Her daughter's fingers probed violently at her own sex.

"Hurry up, Mamma," moaned the girl. "I ache to have him in me again."

This time, when Pinocchio spurted, the wood nymph in Marna's belly grew to three times his original size, and suddenly, her belly protruded as if she were eight months along. Her hands had been resting on that belly, and she felt it swell as she had an orgasm.

She was pushed off by her daughter, who climbed onto Pinocchio's naked shaft, and in a few minutes, her belly was competing with her mother's.

Marna, by now, had turned a deep shade of leafy green, and she waddled around the bed, as she watched her daughter's body transform before her. It occurred to her that this curse, which is surely what it was, might advance to it's obvious conclusion, if only she mounted the boy again. Perhaps that would resolve the situation.

So, when her daughter rolled happily to lie beside Pinocchio, she tried to get on the bed again. She was too gravid to do so comfortably.

"Take me from behind," she panted, pulling at Pinocchio. He got up and she leaned onto the bed, supporting herself with her hands. Her dark green breasts hung down.

Pinocchio looked first, and felt better seeing that her bare feet were good, solid planks. He didn't think his father would be happy if he turned Marna into a tree inside the house.

She bucked against him, moaning, and begged him for his sap, which he happily gave her. Her breasts began to drip green drops, and her belly dropped lower as she felt the first pangs of birth.

"Enough!" she cried, and rolled onto the bed, her legs splayed wide open.

Elizabeth lifted her head as her mother began to cry out, contractions coming rapidly and pushing the bulge in her belly lower.

"Help me," she cried weakly, as something bulged suddenly from her distended, dark green pussy lips.

Elizabeth, having seen babies being born before, scrambled up and, with some difficulty because of her own gravid condition, reached to grasp at the leafy head that suddenly popped out of her mother's birth canal. Her mother gave a great push, and Elizabeth gave a tentative tug, and, quite suddenly, a little brown boy popped out of her mother, to lie upon the bed covers. He opened dark green eyes, blinked, and began to whimper.

Elizabeth picked him up, feeling his woody skin, that still felt supple, somehow.

"He's beautiful," she sighed, looking into the little boy's face. She put him on her mother's chest, like she had seen the midwives do with other babies that were born.

Marna looked with slightly fascinated and slightly horrified eyes at what had come from her loins. She was about to push it off her, when it latched onto a nipple and sucked. The sweet pain was so comforting that she had to hold the tiny thing.

She could therefore see both the child, and her arms, as it sucked lustily. The tiny body grew before her very eyes, and the green tinge in her arms faded as it did so. When the little boy looked up at his mother's face, and his eyes, now some shade between green and violet, locked onto hers, she felt love that she couldn't deny.

It switched nipples, and kept growing, until what she held in her arms was the equivalent of a two year old child, though one that had greenish brown skin, and appeared to be wearing a crown of leaves on his head.

Finally her breasts were empty, her skin only faintly tinged with green.

"Mamma," said the boy.

"Oh me, oh my," sighed Marna. "Whatever shall I do with you?"

She looked at her arms. She looked almost normal. Her head turned to take in the green skin and swollen belly of her sixteen year old daughter.

"Quickly," she said. "Fuck him again."

Pinocchio, amazed by what he'd seen, and somehow inordinately proud to have fathered this handsome young thing in Marna's arms, eagerly mounted Elizabeth from behind, and pounded her mercilessly as she squealed her appreciation. Then he seeded her again, and watched a repeat of what had happened to Marna.

Marna handed him his son, who looked up with solemn eyes and said "Pappa!", while she delivered her daughter of a little wood nymph girl, who was just as beautiful as her son, which would be Elizabeth's... brother. Would that make the two wood nymphs cousins? They had the same father, and would, under those circumstances be brother and sister, or half-brother and half-sister. It made her head hurt, so she stopped trying to figure that out, as she lay the little girl on her daughter's breast, and watched the transformation take place.

Elizabeth sighed with pleasure as her swollen breasts delivered the green milk that would make her daughter grow so rapidly, and leach the green from her own skin at the same time.


An hour later, Gepetto returned, sad that he had not found any solution to the problem. He was shocked to find two toddlers, toddling around his shop, cooing and laughing as they played with each other. His sister, niece, and son were all sitting in chairs, stark naked, watching the little ones. He noticed that his sister and niece glowed with happiness, and were only slightly green.

"What has happened?" he gasped.

"With repeated... treatments... from your son's wonderful penis, we gave birth!" said Marna, standing.

The little naked wood nymph boy toddled to his mother and reached his arms up. His fingers were like twigs. She picked him up, and his mouth went for her breast. She sat, holding him happily while he sucked. Gepetto stared as he grew visibly while he emptied both breasts, until he appeared to be a six year old.

The other wood nymph, a beautiful little girl, copied the boy, sucking at Elizabeth's breasts, until she, too, had grown.

"Their development is fantastically advanced," said Marna, setting her son on his feet. He ran and jumped, and then turned around.

"I know more words," he said, clearly.

"It must be part of the magic," said his mother. "At the rate you're growing, you'll be a young man by the time you've fed three or more times." She looked at her arms, which were ivory colored again.

"What shall I do then, Mamma," he asked.

"I think you are a wood nymph," said Pinocchio, suddenly.

"You're my father," said the little boy, staring with eyes that were close to violet.

"I am," said Pinocchio. His penis shrank as he said it.

The boy looked down. He had a twig sprouting from his loins. "I have one of those too, Pappa," he said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.