Pinocchio - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Preview

Pinocchio - A Twisted Fairy Tale

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Reluctant, Magic, Humor, Cheating, Incest, Cousins, Aunt, Nephew, First, Lactation, Pregnancy, Size,

Fantasy Sex Story: We've all heard the politically correct story of the little wooden puppet whose nose grew when he lied. But it wasn't his nose that grew. Oh no. Now you can learn what all those up-tight people never wanted you to know about the real story, and why the trees did so much better after Gepetto made his puppet.

Author's Note: Most of us are familiar with the story of Pinocchio, the marionette who came to life. We were told the story as children. Of course, whenever children are told a story, many of the good parts are left out, because adults don't want children to know about them. Some of those parents go on to re-write history as well. They're called "revisionists", and they seek to change history with the stroke of a pen, wielding it like a sword to cut out the "objectionable" truth of things. Well, that can work both ways. The pen... or in this case... the word processor... is mightier than the revisionist. Here is what REALLY happened.

And, lets just get the issue of proper coding of the story out of the way right up front, lest the coding purists out there get all fired up. How do you code a story like this? Magic has been used to cover all the different buttons I could have pressed, such as Body Modification, or maybe Celebrity and Transformation. And then there were the codes that don't exist, such as F/f/Puppet and Woodnymph/Puppet. OK? Now... on with the tale.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.