The Orphanage Blues - Cover

The Orphanage Blues

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A troubled orphan boy is punished by being sent to the Dante's Inferno of orphanages, but a glitch in the paperwork lands him in a place full of love and concern for his welfare. It changes his life completely, and that of the women who run the small orphanage in Mid America during WW II.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Slow  

That night at supper the mood was euphoric, with the possible exception of Sally. She had seen the same thing happen that day that always happened. Men just weren't interested in her. She tried hard to be happy for Meg and Prudence, and she was pleasantly amazed at Wally's interest in Rachel. But her face was back to its normal unsmiling visage as she dealt with supper. She was distracted during the evening radio mystery, and was still feeling sorry for herself when she opened the door to her room and went in, wondering if she'd be able to get to sleep.

Bobby was in her bed, and he was naked. She'd forgotten completely that it was Wednesday.

He smiled at her and her heart melted. She was blinded by tears of mixed happiness and disgust with herself for feeling so alone.

"Ohhh Bobby" she moaned, and she ran to the bed, flinging herself on top of him and kissing him urgently. They fumbled with her clothing, and she was almost mad with desire by the time he got her dress off of her. She let him remove her panties and threw her legs wide in welcome. Her groan of satisfaction was loud as she sheathed his stiff prick deep in her belly.

On this night Sally was, again, insatiable, as she drank in everything Bobby had to offer her. Finally she slept, entwined in his arms.

Her smile was back.


In another house, on a farm nearby, three weary fighting men bedded down together in Wally's room. Donna had offered them individual rooms, but they delined. They had slept together for years, in conditions much worse than this, and neither Jimmy nor Ralph complained that his bed was on the floor. Donna provided blankets enough that one could be rolled up for a pillow. For the men it was, if not heaven, close enough for now.

They talked in the dark, as men do on a campout, or hunting trip, and the women were discussed in intimate detail that would have embarrassed them had they known. Breasts and hips were compared and judged better than the other man's pick. Wally got guff for being interested in a woman who had obviously spread her legs for another man. They didn't know about the girl who'd taken his virginity.

"She's beautiful, and intelligent," said Wally, who claimed his own bed that first night, but offered to trade out in nights to come. "And she was raped, or almost raped. Either way, she can have more babies in the future. I'd sure like to see what one of mine would look like coming from her."

"That's just plain nuts," said Ralph. "She's been ridden already, pardner."

"Well, maybe she's broke for riding, but the way I see it, that just means she'll be more gentle," quipped Wally. "At least I'll be able to stay in the saddle." He grinned in the dark.

"There is that," admitted Ralph. "And I have to admit that Prudence has been broke to ride too."

"Right now I don't care if they're all pregnant," said Jimmy, completely unaware of his prophetic comment. "I ain't seen a woman like Meg in longer than I can remember. I'm hard as nails right now just thinking 'bout her."

"Don't mess up my mamma's blankets" warned Wally, laughing. "She'd have my head."

"Never you mind 'bout that, buddy," said Jimmy. "I'm saving it up for later."

There was the usual joking banter about dreams they had about what might happen, and of getting slapped for pursuing those dreams, and ending up with blue balls as each man claimed that HE would be successful, but the others would fail in their pursuit of their chosen women.

All of them went to sleep with hardons before it was finished.


Over the next three weeks the soldiers, perhaps because they were used to pursuing their mission to the end, bitter or sweet, were relentless in their pursuit of the women who had caught their eye.

Wally visited the school first, and convinced Rachel to have dinner with him at the restaurant in the saloon. That caused a sensation, which they both ignored. She was nervous about letting him come to her house, primarily because she was sure that tongues would wag. When it occurred to her that tongues were already wagging, and had been for months, she put her attention on this amazing man and stopped caring. He'd be gone in less than a month, and she wanted to enjoy the facade of normality he brought to her.

By the time they'd known each other for a week, and he began wanting to spend the afternoons with her, she felt compelled to talk to Bobby about it. She explained that this man wanted to be with her during the times they usually spent in bed, and asked him how he felt about that.

"Do you like him?" he wrote.

She nodded, a strange reversal of their usual roles.

"Then you should spend time with him," wrote Bobby.

Wally spent the first two weeks just talking, or listening to her read, or walking with her, hand in hand. He talked little about the war, but talked much about the places he'd seen, and the people he'd met.

Rachel was smitten.

When, two weeks before he was to ship out, he calmly said "I'd sure like to try for that kiss now Rachel."

Still unbelieving, she let him kiss her. His kiss was different than Bobby's. The stubble on his face was rough, and he tasted different. But his kisses were just as hot, and Rachel was just as horny as she was with Bobby.

A week before he left, he relived his one sexual escapade, as the skinny girl's image was replaced forever by Rachel. Blond, pale and round, she rode his stiff prick until it bulged and spat her full of Pratt seed, his hands caressing the bulge made by the life inside her. He loved her, and didn't care where the baby had come from. He would love it too.

Every day until he left, he tried to impress on her how much it meant to him that she would grace him with her love. And every day she fell more and more under his spell as he held out to her more than she ever thought she'd be offered.


For Jimmy and Meg it was a much more easy-going relationship. His light-heartedness, and the interest he showed in her were both welcome to a girl who hadn't been on a date since before the war started. They found it easy to talk and Meg was giddy, except for the fact that she was pregnant, and nobody knew it yet. That bothered her a lot. It bothered her so much she asked Jimmy what he thought about Wally's interest in Rachel.

"I don't know," he said, as they walked along the street. She had actually taken her days off for two weeks in a row, and had spent most of each day with Jimmy. They walked, her fingers loosely held in two of his. "I mean if he likes her, and it doesn't bother him, then who am I to say anything about it?"

"But you wouldn't want to be seen with a pregnant woman," she said, her hopes fading.

"I never thought about it. Why, are you pregnant too?" He grinned, thinking he had made a joke.

But her reaction to that wasn't to slap him, or laugh, or call him a name. She just walked on, and pulled her fingers from his.

"Uh oh," said Jimmy, stopping. "I said something bad, didn't I?"

Meg held back her tears. "You won't want to be seeing me any more, I suppose."

Jimmy's reaction to that was not what she expected.

"What the heck is in the water 'round here?" he said. "That Rachel girl and now you too? How the heck did this happen?"

Meg, who knew exactly how it had happened, and who, up to now had decided that she would raise Bobby's baby proudly, despite what she knew would happen when people found out, got a little surly.

"You know how it happened," she said. "It happened the way every baby gets made.

"But I thought you didn't have a man friend," said Jimmy helplessly.

"I don't," she said. "And I'm not telling anyone who made this baby in me either!" she said hotly. "This was a special situation, and I can't talk about it ... won't talk about it."

"Hey," he said, holding up his hands. "Don't be all mad at me. I didn't do it."

"No, but you could have!" she cried. She rubbed her fists into her eyes, forcing herself to stop crying by will alone. She was not going to break down in front of this man. "If only I'd have met you before. It could have been you! But you were off in that stupid war, instead of here, making me happy. So somebody else had to make me happy!" She was on a roll now, but Jimmy let it all roll off of him. Her comments suggested she was more interested in him than she had let on. He let her finish, and she stood there, quivering.

"Okay" he said calmly. "You got that off your chest? I thought we were on a walk here." He reached for her hand and started walking. He had to pull to get her moving.

"Some day I have to hear the story of how this happened. You're no tramp. Believe me, I know a tramp when I see one. So I'll take it on your word that something important happened, and the guy can't take credit for it. Maybe that's what happened to Miss Rachel too."

"But you don't hate me?" whined Meg.

"Meg, I got to confess that I been tryin' to get under your skirts ever since I saw you. Now that don't make me any better or worse than the man that got there first. Least that's the way I see it. Hell, I never had a girlfriend who was pretty and smart. I kind of thought I'd like to try that for a while."

They walked on for a while, quietly.

"How can you be interested in a fallen woman?" she asked finally.

He looked at her. "One way of lookin' at things is that, if I should happen to get lucky enough to get under your skirts ... I shore won't be able to knock you up all accidental like."

"That's a bit crude," said Meg, pulling at her hand. He held on tightly.

"Another way of lookin' at things is that anybody can make a mistake, but that don't mean they have to be punished more than yore labor pains are goin' to punish you later on."

He stopped and faced her, taking her other hand too.

"I like you Meg. I like you a lot. It was strange circumstances that brought us together here, and I suppose it's strange circumstances that happened before I got here. But if you don't plan on taking up with the father of what's inside you, then I'd kind of like to have somebody to come back to when this war is over."

"You'd come back to me?" she squeaked.

"Wally's offered both Ralph and me room and board for helping him work the farm after the war. When things get goin' we'll even get some pay. Maybe some day I'll have a place of my own. Here's as good a place as any to start a family. If you think about it, I even got a head start on that!" He grinned. Then his face got serious. "And no little baby should be without a mamma and a pappa. I know what that's like, and it shouldn't happen to anybody."

Meg looked at his face. He wasn't the handsomest man she'd ever seen, and he wasn't as educated as some men she'd met. She had noticed that his speech got much better sometimes, like he was putting on a hick face, and sometimes forgot to keep that up. He was like Bobby, an orphan who made his way in the world as best he could. He intrigued her, and she liked him too.

"Have you ever been skinny dipping?" she asked him, turning to lead him to the creek, where a wide turn held fairly deep water.

As Jimmy would tell it later, to his two best friends, he found out what had attracted Wally to a good looking pregnant woman. When Meg dropped her clothing on the bank of the creek, she stood proudly. There was only a gentle swell to her belly, making it round enough that what her clothes hid, was plain to see when her soft abdomen was revealed. He stopped his description there, though, because what else he saw he wanted to keep just to himself.

He was only down to his pants when she stood naked before him, and it stopped him cold. He, like Bobby, had been housed in places where he never got to see what a woman's body looked like. He had told lies about being with women while he was in the Army, but Meg was the first woman he'd seen like this. Being older, and hearing the other men talk, he had a much better grasp of the sex act than Bobby had. But he was still a virgin, and this woman was not. He suddenly got cold feet. What if he didn't do it right? What if he couldn't do it at all? His prick, which had firmed up nicely, began to wilt. He didn't want to take his pants off.

Meg stood and watched him, saying nothing. Similar fears were going through her mind. What if he found her ugly, with her swollen belly? What if, after she had made herself naked in front of him, he didn't want her any more? Her proud shoulders drooped. When he didn't move, she bent to pick up her dress.

"I understand," she said miserably. "They were nice words, but..."

"No!" he blurted. "Wait ... please. It's just that ... well, I'm kind of ashamed to say this, but ... well, I never done this before."

"But ... you said you wanted to..." said Meg, confused now.

"Oh hell, men lie about all kinds of stuff," he said. When she winced he held up his hands. "No! I don't mean I was lying about that. Not about you. Oh this isn't going good at all!" he said. "What I mean is I want to, but I don't know how. I don't want to..." He trailed off.

Meg's hopes were rekindled. "Fail?" she said.

He hung his head. "Yeah ... fail."

What she'd done with Bobby raced through her mind. Bobby had made her feel beautiful and desirable and loved. She would always love Bobby for who he was, and what they'd shared. Now, here was another orphan who she could experience things with ... teach things.

"You won't fail," she said, dropping her dress again, and stepping toward him. "I won't let you fail."

She went to him and said "Let me." She knelt in front of him, working at his pants until they gaped open. She worked them down, pulling his drawers down with them and baring his limp penis. She was amazed at how similar it looked to Bobby's, but how different it was too. She looked up at him, through her lashes.

"It's quite handsome." She felt foolish. "I've only seen one other, but yours compares nicely." Then she felt even sillier, and blushed.

Now Meg's inexperience came into play. She wasn't aware that oral sex wasn't widely known of or practiced in the 1940s. She just did what she'd done with Bobby. Grasping his penis, she leaned forward and sucked it into her mouth. She'd brought Bobby's from this state to full rigidity, and she knew how to do that.

Jimmy had heard of this, but hadn't believed the men who claimed it was the best thing since sliced bread. He decided he owed them an apology. Within half a minute, he was, as he had characterized it, "hard as nails."

Meg pulled of his now rampant prick. "I like it better this way," she said. "Do you want to go swimming now?"

"No ma'am, I do not," croaked the soldier.

"Good," said Meg. She sat him down on the grass and pulled the pants off his feet, after unlacing his boots. He lay back, staring at her as she worked.

"Meg, honey," he said. "You have got the most beautiful breasts in the whole world."

"Thank you," she said, her confidence soaring. "Would you like to taste them?"

"More than anything I can think of," he panted.

Meg had learned from Bobby about being on top of him. Sometimes he liked her to be that way, and he played with her breasts when she rode him like that. She straddled Jimmy and, putting one hand on his chest, squatted slowly, bringing her pussy down to meet the stiff prick she held in her other hand. She notched it, and sank gratefully down on it with a sigh.

Jimmy gasped as his prick was covered by heat. Then she leaned forward and dangled one of those fabulous breasts in his face. He sucked at the nipple, lifting his head, as she began to rock on him.

Meg, used to being able to bring her orgasms almost on command now, decided to have a quick one, just in case he got overexcited. When it happened, she told him it was happening, and she told him how happy he was making her. When her pussy rippled along his prick, he groaned and gave Meg the only other seed she'd ever had in her body besides Bobby's.

They lay together, catching their breath, and Meg kissed him for the first time. He laughed when the kiss was over.

"I never figured to do what we just did before I ever kissed the girl," he said.

"I really am a hussy," she said, but she didn't feel all that guilty any more.

He had to pee, and jumped up to go do that into a bush. When he came back she was looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"You have scars too," she said. "On your back."

"That's over and done with," he said gruffly. Then he was curious. "Scars like who?"

"Bobby," she said shortly. "He's got them all down his back, even on his legs and rear. It breaks my heart," she moaned.

Jimmy thought about the fact that Meg knew what Bobby's naked backside looked like. That thought buzzed in his mind. When would she have seen that? He knew the boy had been sent to Milleson House by mistake. Mavis had asked him about that. And he'd only been at the orphanage a short time. So, he was as fully grown when she saw him as he was now, for the most part.

He looked at Meg.

"It was Bobby, wasn't it?"

Meg covered her face with her hands and cried.

Jimmy felt heat build in his chest, that threatened to burst out. "Did he force you?" he asked heavily.

Meg's hands flew away from her face, shock showing there. "Oh no!" she said. "I was just giving him a bath. We didn't know how smart he was then, and we thought he was simple minded. And while I washed him ... things got kind of complicated," she ended.

"But he didn't force you?" he asked again, the heat fading slowly.

"No" she said. "I'm a trollop ... a hussy. I seduced him," she moaned. "He was so scarred up, and seemed so sweet. He's never forced me to do anything." Her memory of losing her maidenhead had altered over the months. Until recently - very recently - it was one of the high points of her life.

Jimmy reached over and smoothed his hand over Meg's humped abdomen.

"So this is my little brother's baby in there?" he asked.

She nodded, her eyes red. "He's not really your brother," she sniffled.

With very serious eyes, Jimmy said "We're all brothers and sisters, who come from those places. He's my brother all right. We're family as far as I'm concerned." He stroked her belly again, sliding his hand to her breast.

"My brother's baby," he mused. "I think I can live with that," he said, leaning in for another kiss.

This time Jimmy got on top of her, and, as he experienced sliding his stiff cock in and out of a welcoming, loving woman for the first time in his life, he asked her to be his bride.


Prudence also had a lot on her mind as Ralph pursued her. Like the others, her cherished time with Bobby had become so important that she hadn't paid as much attention to her cycle as she should have. The result was that, as of June the fifteenth, she was exactly two weeks overdue for her "monthly trial" as she thought of it. She had never been late in her life. Her suspicions, voiced to Donna three weeks earlier, had born fruit, as it were. She was quite sure that she was pregnant. She had always wanted to be pregnant, but not quite this way.

Now, she had been notified that her husband was seeking a divorce, and she would probably have to find some other place to live.

Ralph's attentions were unwelcome, since he was a soldier, but welcome, since he was a nice man, who treated her with respect. She actually liked him a lot, even though she tried not to show it. She didn't know what to do, and she couldn't talk to anyone about it except Donna, who was busy with her son. Had she known that Meg was showing, and that Sally too had missed two periods, she might have done things differently.

But the truth of it was that she saw Ralph as a possible way out of her predicament. She would later confess to him what had happened, based on true and deep love she felt for him then. And, he would forgive her, but she didn't know that now, of course.

At present, sadly, her motives were less than sterling. She didn't feel good about it, but she did what she thought she needed to do. She accepted his attention, and encouraged it. She knew Donna would give her fits later, but ... that would be later.

Within three weeks she felt terrible. He really was a nice man, with a quick wit, who made her laugh. He was a strong and dependable man too, from what she could see. He told her about Wally's offer of employment, and how he dreamed of having a family. He had saved almost all his Army pay, and had a nest egg that would allow him to buy land, or perhaps start a business when the war was over.

As he showed her what a decent man he was, she felt worse and worse about what she was hiding from him. But she kept her mouth closed, and continued with her plan.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.