Preview

The Orphanage Blues

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/Fa, Teenagers, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Cheating, Harem, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Pregnancy, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: A troubled orphan boy is punished by being sent to the Dante's Inferno of orphanages, but a glitch in the paperwork lands him in a place full of love and concern for his welfare. It changes his life completely, and that of the women who run the small orphanage in Mid America during WW II.

Author's comment: Some stories take a lot longer to set the plot up than others. This is one of those stories. To fully understand the characters, and what they do later in the story, it was necessary. So, too, was it necessary to delve into a little philosphy and psychology in the beginning. I believe it will make the rest of the story much more interesting in the long run. I can only hope you agree. So have patience, kind reader, and get to at least the third chapter before you decide whether or not it's worth finishing. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Bob

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.