Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and Samantha's first fuck together had been a very interesting and erotic sexual experience. After all, they were brother and sister and the fact that it was Samantha's "cherry fuck" made it a memorable experience for her. Later, when both of them had settled down for the night, Samantha found herself reliving the entire evening from the moment she and Pete had started talking and things had quickly moved onto blatantly sexual topics. Then, she remembered how their talk had gotten Pete so aroused that he told her he was going to jack off and she'd watched her older brother unfasten his jeans and whip out his sem-hard cock. Samantha almost found it hard to believe how things had progressed from there: from her asking her older brother about one of her girlfriends that he was interested in to the point where he challenged her to pull her top off and show him her breasts, to the eventual point where Pete slid his hard cock inside Samantha's virgin pussy and deflowered her, fucking her until he came inside her young tight pussy. She found herself getting horny and hot again as she lay there in her bed and so she slid her hand down between her legs and rubbed her pussy until she brought herself off to an orgasm. She knew this sex thing was awesome and she could hardly wait to get another taste of it.

In his own room, Pete lay there also going back over what the evening had produced between him and Samantha. He laughed to himself as he recalled Samantha asking about her girlfriend and how he was hot for her and then he ended up giving Samantha a good fucking and even took her cherry pussy. His cock flinched in his groin and he felt himself getting hard and turned on again as he thought about how hot it had been to see Samantha's sexy developing body in the setting of his own bedroom. Yeah, he'd stolen peeks at Sam sitting on the toilet peeing and running around in her skimpy nighties or bra and panties, but he'd never actually been talking openly about sexual things and then been naked with her. That had been totally different from what either of them had ever experieced before. He couldn't believe the more he thought that he'd just fucked his own younger sister for the first time and he hoped they continued to make love together for a long long time to come.

Pete took his hardening cock in his hand, and quickly began jacking himself off until he spewed a huge load of cum out onto the cover of his bed as he sat there remembering how sexy and hot Sam was not only when she'd pulled her top and her bra off for him, but when he managed to start sliding his cock inside her virginal pussy and he felt how tight and wet she was and yet he also knew she wanted him to fuck her.

Three days later, Pete was more than ready for another fuck with Samantha. One thing she'd insisted on before she'd agree to have sex with him again was that he'd get some condoms. She wasn't on birth control and she knew there was no way she was going to ask her mom to help her get any. So she pointedly told Pete that he'd have to find some condoms before she'd let him stick his cock inside her young unprotected pussy again. Pete had managed to find three condoms and he figured that would safely get them through another evening and give him time to find some more.

Samantha and Pete's dad was still out of town on the extended truck-driving trip and their mom was at work at the hospital. After dinner that night, Pete took the initiative and he got Samantha in his arms there in the kitchen where they'd been sharing the task of washing up their dishes. She was wearing a pair of cutoff jeans and a T-shirt over her bra and panties. Pete hadn't been able to keep his eyes off Sam all afternoon since he'd gotten home from school and his cock stayed nearly half aroused through their entire meal together. Now he was ready to move on to the playtime of the evening. He loved how Sam's growing rounded breasts were pushing out nicely against the material of her T-shirt. He remembered 3 nights earlier when she'd first exposed her hot tits to his eyes and the time he'd spent caressing and suckling his young sister's breasts and sucking hard on her erect nipples. Pete hadn't known quite what to expect Samantha to be willing to do that night and he'd actually been amazed when he'd managed to deflower her virgin pussy and then ended up getting to fuck his young sister's horny cunt until he blasted his cum load inside her. Pete had gotten numerous hardons ever since then wanting to repeat their first sexual experience together.

He'd picked up something for supper that he and Samantha could eat and not have to fool with washing and putting away dishes afterward. He had other plans for their evening hours.

"So you got some condoms, ?" Samantha asked as she looked Pete in the eyes to see if he was telling her the truth.

"Yeah, I've got three, Sam, which should do us for tonight, don't you think?" Pete said as he chuckled at the insinuation of his comment.

"Yeah, big boy," Samantha said, as she relished the thought of her and Pete using 3 condoms up in one evening. Samantha could feel her nipples hard inside her bra and she hoped Pete could see them poking out firm against the material of her bra and T-shirt she had on. She could also feel her pussy getting wetter in anticipation of the hot lusty fuck she knew she and Pete would be enjoying shortly. Samantha had really enjoyed their first fuck together even though it had hurt a bit when he'd popped her cherry. Tonight she hoped his cock wouldn't hurt since it just had her tight teenage pussy to slide into this time.

After they'd finished their dinner together, Pete got up from the dining area table and took Samantha by the hand as they walked down the hallway to her bedroom. She was the one who had the double bed in her room so Pete figured her bed would give both of them more room and more comfort to make love.

Pete led Samantha into the middle of her bedroom and then he took her in his arms, pulling her young 14-year old body close to his and grabbing both cheeks of her ass in his hands firmly as he pulled her chest tightly against his. Their lips met in a sexy lusty kiss, nothing like you'd ever expect from a brother and sister -- unless they were hot horny lovers as Pete and Samantha had become 3 nights earlier.

Samantha seemed as eager to fuck again as Pete had been the entire three days since their first time together. She stepped back from Pete, reached down, pulling her T-shirt off over her head and then she began unzipping and removing her jeans to get down to her bra and panties. Pete removed his own shirt and got his jeans quickly off as well. Down to just his briefs, Pete loved how sexy Samantha looked in just her yellow bra and panties. The bra was pretty sexy for a young teenage girl and he loved that her tits were already rounded and big enough that she required an underwired bra to support her breasts. Well, her tits were nice and firm on her chest, but the underwire did give her tits ample support as she went through her day. Pete felt his cock growing very hard in his briefs as he loved the sexiness of the hot cleavage created by Samantha's nicely rounded C-cup breasts. Pete reached down to his groin, grasping the hard lump of his cock inside his briefs and cupped the fullness of his growing hardon as he felt himself getting very turned on and very horny to fuck his younger sister. Pete knew this time would be even better than their first fuck together.

Samantha was standing there beside her bed as Pete sat on the side of the bed just enjoying seeing his sexy sister in only her bra and panties. Then Samantha reached up behind her back, easily finding the clasp of her bra and undoing it to take her bra off and expose her naked rounded tits to Pete's eager gaze. When she shrugged the straps off her shoulders and removed the cups from her growing breasts, Pete stood and pulled his briefs quickly down off his body. Samantha quickly pulled her bikini panties off too and then she lay back on her double-sized bed as Pete moved in between her legs and spread them so he could get to her pussy. Pete loved the sexiness of Samantha's body and he especially loved how her pussy hair was light and blonde in color. He gently pushed his younger sister's legs apart, keeping his eyes on the sexy pink and already wet lips of her young pussy. Pete found himself quickly forgetting that this was his sister's horny pussy he was diving into and his lips flicked over her clit and down across the wet slit of her hot cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.