Getting It on With Samantha - Cover

Getting It on With Samantha

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pete and Samantha are brother and sister. One weekend they have an opportunity given them that many brothers and sisters never do. They become passionate hot lovers with each other. And Samantha is a virgin on top of that.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Size  

Pete and Samantha were siblings. She was 3 years younger than he was and when this story began, Pete was 17 and his sister was 14. Pete enjoyed being around Samantha (or Sam as he often called her for short) but he'd been noticing in recent months how his young sister had begun to mature and fill out in the budding of her approaching womanhood. Pete had noticed how Sam's curves had been developing and how he'd more often than not find himself getting a hardon when he'd look at her or think about her during the day. Samantha had beautiful blonde hair and a very pretty face. Even though she was slightly overweight, Pete had increasingly found himself admiring how sexy and cute she was.

One of the reasons Pete had noticed Sam's maturing into a woman was the opportunities he'd had as her brother to see her in various degrees of being dressed and undressed. He had increasingly noticed how sexy and how hot his younger sister was looking and he loved the ideas and thoughts in his head about his hot babe sister that was giving him more and more hardons as the days passed.

One thing about Pete and Sam's family had made their relationship not only more interesting but much more convenient as Pete realized he was becoming increasingly interested in his young sister in a sexual way. Their father was an over-the-road long haul trucker and their mom was a registered nurse so there were many days and nights now when both Pete and Samantha were there in their home alone -- mom and dad both gone, and Dad likely to be gone for several days at a time on occasion.

Pete had been taking advantage of the fact that he and Samantha were "home alone" to not only enjoy himself watching her and getting turned on but also in being able to sneak around in the house and watch her doing things without the fear of anyone discovering him and what he was up to. Pete took every opportunity he could to check out how his younger sister was growing and developing into a young woman. At age 14, Samantha had already been into puberty three years and she definitely had begun developing some serious curves and nice roundedness that was looking increasingly sexy. He'd have guessed that her breasts were about a B-cup and they were looking very hot when she was clothed and wearing a bra underneath her T-shirt, top, blouse or whatever she put on. Her breasts had especially filled out in the last three years and her nipples had taken on a much sexier and fuller appearance. Pete had been able to see Sam's breasts on numerous occasions her fine sexy ass growing and taking on more womanly shapes through her pajamas, her nighties and when she was flitting around the house in front of him in just shorts and a top on occasion.

Then one evening both their parents were gone--their dad on a long truck driving trip and their mother to an overnight shift in her nursing job. Pete and Samantha were in her bedroom talking and the topic of discussion turned to one of her girlfriends that Pete wanted to get with and try to fuck her.

Pete discussed her girlfriend openly with Samantha and he readily admitted that he and her caressed and kissed each other but that he hadn't been successful in getting her to fuck him yet. He also frankly told her that when he'd come home from a date with the girlfriend, he'd be so aroused and so hot that he'd have to get in his bathroom or his bedroom and masturbate before he could settle down enough to get to sleep that night.

As Pete and Samantha had been discussing her girlfriend and Pete's dates with her, both of them began to realize they were getting tuned on. He started admitting to Samantha that he also found her very sexy and very arousing. He told her about times when he'd secretly watch her peeing in the bathroom or watch her getting dressed. Sam didn't seem to mind at all the revelations her older brother was telling her. Inwardly she could feel herself growing horny and her pussy beginning to get wet from the things she was hearing Pete admit to her.

Then, Samantha asked Pete if he liked her and if he thought her body was sexy. Pete began to tell her how sexy he thought her body was and how much he'd fantasized about sucking her tits and licking her hot young pussy. He told her he'd really love to suck her titties, and then he bluntly told her that he was so horny, he was going to take his cock out and masturbate if she didn't mind. For an instant, Samantha seemed shocked by what her older brother had just told her. But she stayed there in the room with him and didn't move from where she'd been sitting. Pete unzipped his jeans and pulled out his already aroused cock and began to stroke himself there while Samantha sat watching him. He hoped seeing him masturbate would get his younger sister turned on and maybe he'd be able to pull off what he'd only fantasized about up to that point.

While Pete was stroking his cock and it quickly hardened into full arousal, he looked over and asked Samantha if she'd show him her tits. Sam looked kind of funny at her brother at first but then as she watched him beginning to stroke his horny cock more firmly and faster, she reached down and pulled her top off over her head. Then, without hesitation, Sam reached behind her back and quickly unfastened the closure to her bra, undoing it and shrugging her bra off her shoulders and letting the cups of her bra fall away from her sexy rounded tits.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.