True Story - Cover

Preview

True Story

by JiMC

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, ft/ft, Mult, Teenagers, Consensual, Reluctant, Coercion, Heterosexual, Fiction, Humor, First, Oral Sex,

Humor Sex Story: A TRUE STORY ABOUT TRUE LUV^H^H^H LOVE.<br> Actually, the (fictional) story about two boys that try their hand at writing sex stories for a well-known story site.

This work is copyright © 2002, 2003 with all rights reserved by its author. The author specifically states that this work may be redistributed, without charge, as long as it is published with the same the story name ("TRUE STORY"), author ("JiMC"), and that the story is distributed in its entirety, including this disclaimer. I specifically do NOT permit this story to be published on any site that charges any mandatory membership fees.

The following is a work of fiction (actually, "FANTASY"). Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is probably the result of a rather warped mind.

This is a story that describes a sexually explicit situation in a fictional setting. The characters in the story may be underage, but be assured that the target audience is adults (people over the age of eighteen) with broad minds.

The story was originally written as a special story to commemorate my tenth submission to storiesonline. It's based on a couple of characters that I wrote about for a story I wrote a long (LONG!) time ago. That story isn't on the storiesonline site, since it was only vaguely sexually oriented. This current story was written with my tongue squarely in my cheek, and is my way of saying "THANK YOU!" to the site's maintainer for all the great work that has gone into making the site one of the best stories sites on the Internet.

Due to the immense popularity of that story (maybe not by the scoring, but at least by the site's maintainer!), I decided to "get even" and continue the adventures of the four main characters a bit, turning it from a parody into a real story. It also brings the story more in line with the genre of stories that I am most often associated with. Thus, the first "chapter" is the stand-alone parody that I originally wrote, and the second and third chapters turns it into a real story (a short story, though). Feel free to decide which you prefer!

Oh, and by the way, despite the name of the story, this is NOT a true story!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.