True Story - Cover

True Story

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 2: The Next Day

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Next Day - A TRUE STORY ABOUT TRUE LUV^H^H^H LOVE.<br> Actually, the (fictional) story about two boys that try their hand at writing sex stories for a well-known story site.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex  

"Whatcha doin', Davy?" asked Mikey as he entered Mikey's bedroom.

Davy was sitting at his desk, staring at his computer. "Just readin' some of the stories here."

"Is it that porn story site again?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah," Davy said. "It's free and they don't ask for credit card numbers or adult check numbers."

Mikey shrugged. He knew that Davy and he had about two dozen credit card numbers and twice as many adult check numbers that they had gotten from some "warez" sites.

"What's the big deal? They hated our story!" Mikey said.

"I know. I was readin' some of the other stories... the ones that scored the highest, tryin' to see what they had that our story didn't have."

"Oh? I thought that ours was short and to the point," Mikey said, still a bit miffed at the response the two boys had gotten from their story.

"Yeah. This one's longer. Much longer."

"Oh? How long is it?" Mikey asked.

"It's a half inch longer than yours," Davy said, turning to his friend and laughing.

Mikey had heard that joke many times. "You dork. I was talking about the story!"

"It's over twenty fuckin' chapters. It doesn't even seem to be a fuck story. It's about a comet hitting the earth."

"A comet? No way! On a porn site?"

"Yeah. I've been reading this for about a half hour, and haven't read about a single blow job yet. What's a fuck story without a blow job?" Davy asked.

"Maybe the guy submitted it by mistake. No way a porno story could be twenty chapters. It would take a couple of weeks to read. I'd get sore wankin' all that time!"

Davy nodded. "Yeah. That's what I was thinking. I mean, there's this old guy and a girl and her younger brother. It looked like a bunch of bikers were going to make the girl to go down on them, but the fuckin' old guy shoots the fuckers! Talk about let downs!"

"Did he shoot the bikers, or the boy and girl?" Mikey asked.

"The bikers. Obviously, he has no idea of the concept of porno stories. Probably the writer has never gotten laid in his life."

Mikey shook his head. "He really shoots the guys before the girl drops to her knees?"

"Yeah," Davy said dejectedly.

"And she doesn't go down on the old guy? I mean, that would probably be disgusting, but it would still be a blow job, right?" Mikey asked.

"No. Anyway, despite the fact that I hadn't read about any blow job yet, the story scored over 9.5. I thought it would be good."

"Don't worry," said Mikey. "We knew that the voting there is rigged when our story got a 0.2 rating."

"Yeah. You'd think that we were the only ones to give it a 10," added Davy.

"Mary Lou and Stacy also said they gave it a 10. They must have ignored all of our votes!" Mikey said.

"Shit happens," quoted Davy.

"And did you see some of the emails that came back? Some assholes thought the story was a joke!" Mikey said, getting incensed again.

The two shared an moment of silence for a few seconds that Mikey finally broke by changing the subject.

"So, how was it with Stacy yesterday?" Mikey asked.

Davy started to blush.

"Come on, you asshole. Yesterday, she agreed to let you corn hole her," Mikey said, trying to get the story from his best friend.

"Well... it didn't work out the way I planned. I tried putting on the jelly like the other story said..."

"Where did you get K-Y jelly?" Mikey interrupted.

"I didn't have any. So I figured that Smucker's would work just as good."

Mikey nodded. "OK. So what then?"

Davy took a breath and said, "Well, Stacy said it was too cold when I tried to smear it in her ass. Like... what do you expect when you get something out of the fuckin' fridge, right?"

"Right," Mikey agreed.

"Anyway, she's telling me that there's no fucking way I'm putting that cold stuff in her ass."

"Oh, fuck. That's hard, man!" Mikey said, feeling Davy's anguish.

"So, anyway, she's saying that she's gonna put on her clothes. And I told her that I had an idea for something warmer."

"Oh! There's more to the story?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah," Davy answered. "Anyway, she didn't want me to put the jelly in her ass, so I looked in the cabinets for something else. And there was that Fluff stuff... you know... that white icky stuff?"

Mikey nodded.

"Well," Davy said, "I figured she wouldn't go for that. But I saw the peanut butter."

"Hey! That was a good idea, huh?" asked Mikey.

"You'd think, wouldn't you? Anyway, I came back into the bedroom, and she's still lyin' on the bed with her ass stuck in the air. So I took the butter knife and smeared the peanut butter on her ass."

Mikey tried to picture this and made a face.

Davy noticed Mikey's reaction and nodded. "Uh, huh. The stuff looks just like shit. I didn't want to go anywhere near her lookin' like that."

"So what happened?" Mikey asked.

"Stacy started demanding that I either fuck her in the ass, or clean her up. Now, I remember seeing my mother changing Della's diapers back when she was a baby. And this stuff looked even worse. No way would I touch her back there."

Mikey nodded, his nose still crinkled.

"Anyway, Stacy's makin' a big fuckin' fuss over it. Like, the bitch can't go into the bathroom and wipe herself. 'I don't want to walk through your mother's house lookin' like this!' she says."

"So what did you do?" Mikey asked.

"Well, I figured that I'd go to the bathroom, and get her some toilet paper. Let her wipe herself and then flush it when she gets into the bathroom," Davy said.

Mikey nodded again.

"So I give her the paper, and then go into Mom and Dad's room to get the digital camera. And just as she's comin' out my room with this dirty toilet paper in her hand, naked as the day she was born, and I took about three pictures."

"You didn't!" Mikey laughed.

"Yeah!" Davy grinned.

"Wow! Are the pictures on this system?" Mikey asked.

Davy looked around, making sure they were alone. "Well," he answered, "Stacy went ballistic at this point. She started shouting, and I'm telling her to shut up because my parents were downstairs. So she lowers her voice, but you could tell she's like totally pissed off."

"So where are the pictures?" Mikey asked.

"She went into the bathroom and threw away the toilet paper with the peanut butter on it..."

"Man, that was classic!" Mikey interrupted.

"Yeah. Anyway, she comes out and insists that I delete the pictures."

"Shit, man. Don't tell me you erased them!"

"Wait. Listen," Davy said. "Anyway, I show her the pictures, and she watches me hit the delete button."

"FUCK!" cried Mikey.

"Let me finish. Anyway, she's like totally pissed at this point, and gets dressed and like leaves."

"FUCK! You didn't get to corn hole her. And you didn't get pictures. How lame!" Mikey said.

"Let me finish! Anyway, I figured, like, the memory card in the camera is, like, a disk drive. I have this reader for it on this PC. See?" Davy pointed to a tiny plastic device next to his monitor.

"What's the fuckin' use? You DELETED the pictures!" Mikey cried.

"You moron!" Davy said, exasperated. "Haven't you heard of UNDELETE? Yeah, I deleted the pictures, but the files were easily recovered. Took about five seconds."

"You mean, Stacy thinks you deleted them..."

"Yup. She watched me do it. But the pictures are right here," Davy said, gesturing at his PC.

"Like, totally awesome. Let me see them!"

Davy snickered and turned his attention to his monitor. He clicked a few times with his mouse, until he found a file called BUDGET.ZIP. He double-clicked the file, entered his name as the password, and three JPEG files were revealed.

"This them?" Mikey asked, looking over his friend's shoulder.

"JPEG copies. I still have the TIFF files on a couple of ZIP disks."

Mikey nodded.

Davy clicked on one of the image files, and a full screen image of Stacy came up. She was naked, and walking out a door with a dirty wad of toilet paper in her hand.

"Eeeew, gross!" Mikey said. "This is great! Email me a copy!"

"Wait. The second one is the best," Davy said. He clicked, and Stacy's eyes appeared wide in a full frontal shot, knowing that she had been caught on camera.

"Wow," cooed Mikey. "You're right. That one's even better! Where's the third?"

Davy clicked on the third file. Stacy was closer this time, and her pussy was no longer visible. She looked as if she was getting ready to punch the person taking the picture.

"Hmmm," Mikey said. "Good action shot. Did she actually hit you?"

Davy blushed a bit. "She... um... she pretended to try to hit me, and then kicked me in the balls!"

"Oooh," Mikey winced, feeling sympathy pains.

The two boys looked at the three pictures as they flashed on the screen in "slide show" mode.

"So... whatcha gonna do with the pictures?" Mikey asked.

"Well, Stacy still ain't talkin' to me," Davy said. "I figured I'd try to let her calm down. Maybe next weekend..."

"Next weekend, like hell!" Mikey shouted. "She kicked us... I mean, she kicked you! In the nuts! She must pay!"

"Mikey..." warned Davy. "She's already pissed, and she thinks the pictures are gone. She'll really get pissed if she finds out that not only are the pictures still around, but that you have seen them!"

"Fuck, Davy. You know nothin' about girls. If she finds out you still have these pictures, she'll be your slave for life!"

"Huh?" Davy asked, confused.

"Even better. OUR slave for life!" Mikey said, a wicked gleam sparkling in his eye.

"What are you talking about?" asked Davy. "I told you, she's pissed. She already kicked me in the nuts when I took them. She'll do even worse if she finds out that I lied to her!"

"Davy... think!" Mikey said. "Just think... what WOULDN'T Stacy do if she found out that we have these pictures?"

Davy noticed the "we" and realized that Mikey must have a good idea if he was going to involve himself in some scheme.

"I don't know. Break our legs?" Davy answered.

"You homo! She'll do fuckin' ANYTHING to prevent us from showing these pictures to anybody else. She looks like a total slut in that second picture." Mikey started laughing and raised his voice in an imitation of Stacy. "'Oooh, look. I have poo-poo toilet paper in my hands. And I'm naked!'"

Suddenly, it became clear to Davy. "Oh! Yeah. That might work!"

"We should do it to Mary Lou, as well!" Mikey said.

"Huh?" Davy asked. "Mary Lou won't let me smear her with peanut butter. She's probably already got the story from Stacy. And she said yesterday that the idea of ass fucking didn't appeal to her!"

"Wrong, penis breath! First, Stacy probably hasn't told anybody anything about the peanut butter. I haven't heard about it until you just told me. She's probably too embarrassed to tell anybody about it."

"I dunno," Davy said. "Mary Lou is her best friend..."

"And second," Mikey continued, unperturbed. "We can get Stacy to tell Mary Lou that ass fucking is great! As I said, she'll do anything to keep the pictures from going public."

"I still don't know..." Davy said, unsure.

"Let me handle it. Can you email me these JPEGs?" Mikey said.

"Um... sure!" Davy said. In a few minutes, all three images were heading through the wires on their way to Mikey's house.

"Good. Give me the TIFFS on one of the ZIP disks as a backup. Then we'll have copies at my house AND your house."

"Good idea," agreed Davy.

Mikey grinned wickedly. It was time to put his plan into action.


"Hello?" inquired Stacy, answering the phone in her room.

"Hi, Stace. It's Mike."

"Oh," Stacy said, wondering if she should be mad at him over what that asshole Davy had done to her yesterday.

Mike heard the uncertainty in Stacy's voice.

"I was talking to Davy earlier today. He's a bit upset that you're mad at him."

"What did that asshole tell you happened?" Stacy said, upset that Mikey might find out the trick that Davy had pulled on her.

"Nothing, nothing!" Mikey said quickly. "He wouldn't talk about it. He just kept saying that you're pissed at him..."

"You're damned right, I'm pissed," Stacy spat. "And you can tell him if I see that conniving bastard..."

"Please, Stacy. Davy's not here. I just wanted to know if you were still angry. As I said, he's pretty upset about the whole thing..."

"He damned well should be!" Stacy yelled.

"What, exactly, did he do?" Mikey asked, innocently.

Stacy held the phone away from her and stared at it. She hadn't told anybody... not even Mary Lou. She'd never tell that blabbermouth Mikey. Who did he think he was?

Stacy pulled the phone back to her face and said, softer, "I... I just don't want to talk about it."

"OK," Mikey said, a touch of regret in his voice. "Maybe Mary Lou will tell me..."

"I haven't told anybody," Stacy said. "Not even her. Except that the anal thing sort of hurt. You know?"

Yeah, right, thought Mikey. According to Davy, she hadn't even let him get his cock near her asshole. "Oh. Is that the problem? You didn't like anal?"

"Um... yeah... I guess..." Stacy said, unsure really, but thankful that Mikey had given her a convenient way out of telling him what had really happened.

"OK. I guess I'll let it go at that," Mikey said.

"All right. Is that all you wanted to say... Davy is upset?" Stacy asked.

"He said he's sorry, Stace," Mikey assured her.

Stacy felt some of the anger leaving her. She couldn't believe that Davy hadn't blabbed to Mikey. But she had gone the entire day, and hadn't heard a peep of any rumor about what he had done in all that time. And if Mikey knew, he would have blabbed about it already.

"I'm still mad at him. Tell him that," Stacy said.

"OK. I have an email for you. Are you on line right now?" Mikey asked.

"No, you dork. I'm using the phone. D'OH!"

Oh yeah, Mikey thought. She doesn't have cable Internet.

"OK. Check your email when I hang up."

"All right," Stacy said.

"See you around," Mikey said, hanging up.

Stacy looked at the phone once again. She wondered why she liked sucking Mikey's cock. He just seemed so... cool.

She put the receiver down and looked at her computer. Sighing, she got up from her bed and sat down at her desk. She clicked an icon, and she could hear her computer dialing.

Stacy liked Mikey. He was a silly blabbermouth, but he seemed pretty sure of himself... a man of the world. Of course Mary Lou and she would find themselves drawn to him.

And, Stacy thought, he shoots off fast. A blow job with Mikey only lasted about ten seconds or so.

What did she see in Davy, anyway? Just the other day, she had been impressed... Davy actually submitted a porn story on the Internet.

But then, that incident with the fuckin' peanut butter. She was lucky that she had gotten Davy to delete those pictures. She had made damn sure that he deleted them, too. Who knows what people would think if they ever saw those pictures?

Stacy launched her email application, and found a message from Mikey waiting for her. It was a large message... a couple of megabytes, and it took a minute or so to download.

Stacy wondered if Mikey was going to ask her to go out again. She liked the fact that Mikey would buy her a value meal at McDonald's if she sucked him afterwards.

Finally, the message downloaded, and the message appeared on her screen.

"What the fuck?" Stacy thought to herself. It looked like a porn image that Mikey downloaded from one of the sites that he and Davy liked to visit.

Then realization dawned on Stacy. That was one of the pictures that Davy had taken of her with the peanut butter on the toilet paper!

"How the fuck did Mikey get this picture?" Stacy thought. She couldn't believe that Mikey had not only seen the picture, but fucking emailed it to her!

Stacy was confused. She had seen Davy delete the picture herself. She knew how his camera worked... the pictures HAD been deleted.

But she was looking at one of them just the same!

Stacy clicked off the Internet and grabbed the phone.

Mikey heard the phone ring and smiled. "Hello," he said, answering it.

"Mikey, you fuck! Where did you get that picture?" Stacy's voice yelled at him.

"What picture?" Mikey asked, innocently.

"The one you just sent me, you bastard!" she spat back.

"Oh... that picture!" Mikey said, smiling at the phone.

"Mikey, if you know what's good for you, you'll delete that picture RIGHT NOW or..." Stacy paused, trying to think of a torture worthy of Mikey.

"Or I'll send a copy to everybody at school that has AOL. Maybe I'll build a web site... www.stacy-poopy.com. How does that sound?" Mikey asked.

"You wouldn't..."

"That sounds like a dare. OK, Stacy. You convinced me."

He disconnected the phone.

Stacy looked at the phone in her hands, dumbfounded. A fuckin' web site? He wouldn't...

"Hey... this is Mikey we're talking about. He would!" Stacy thought. "Oh, fuck. How would she live this down?"

She dialed Mikey's number again. He picked it up on the third ring.

"Stacy-Poopy.com. We're taking orders twenty four hours a day," Mikey answered.

"Mikey, you fuck. You can't..."

"I will, unless you pay me a visit right now. Stacy Poopy."

"Don't call me that," Stacy warned.

"Davy will be here, too. So, I'd like you to undress to please. He's not happy that you kicked him yesterday. We want revenge!"

"No fuckin' way!"

"Fine. I'm starting up FrontPage right now. Your pictures will be on millions of screens any minute..."

"Wait! Stop! I'm sorry," Stacy said, knowing that Mikey could easily do what he threatened.

"Too late for sorry. That web site goes up if you're not here in five minutes. And you better be thinkin' how much those pictures are worth to ya!"

"Huh?" thought Stacy when she heard that. Mikey wants money?

Mikey waited for a response from Stacy, but she was silent on her end. "Four minutes, forty five seconds to go," he taunted.

"Shit!" Stacy said aloud on the phone. She hung up.

Mikey heard the click on the other end, and then pressed his speed-dial button to get to Davy. "The bitch is ours," Mikey said. "Bring your camera and get your ass over here!"

Davy, who lived just a few houses down from Mikey, was over Mikey's house in less than a minute.

Meanwhile, Stacy, who lived a bit further, was running towards Mikey's house. She didn't think that he'd actually put up a porno site with her as the star attraction, but she really didn't want to get the boy pissed.

As Stacy got to Mikey's house, she noticed that his parents' car wasn't in the driveway. "Uh, oh," thought Stacy. "This isn't a good thing."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.