True Story - Cover

True Story

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 1

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A TRUE STORY ABOUT TRUE LUV^H^H^H LOVE.<br> Actually, the (fictional) story about two boys that try their hand at writing sex stories for a well-known story site.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex  

Davy wrote: "LET ME EXPLAIN A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF. I AM REASONABLY ENDOUD WITH A SEVENTEEN ENCH PENUS."

"That's not right," said Mikey.

"What's not right?" asked Davy.

"I think 'inch' is spelled with an 'I.' See the red squiggles underneath the word? That's Microsoft telling you that you didn't spell it right."

"Oh, yeah. I always wondered about that. I thought that the squiggles were there for decoration or something."

"You've got squiggles underneath 'endowed' and 'penis.'"

Davy giggled. "Do you think Microsoft Word has 'penis' in its dictionary?"

"Yeah. It's how Bill Gates signs his documents. 'Mr. Rich Penis.'"

The two boys giggled a lot over that one.

"Why is it all in upper case?" asked Mikey.

"It looks more important that way."

"None of the other stories are in upper case," Mikey pointed out.

Davy shrugged. "Makes mine stand out."

"Well, you didn't write much," Mikey said after they both caught their breath. "You have a seventeen inch penis. Now what?"

"I'm going to tell them my story," Davy said.

"It's already sounding like a lie. I've seen your pecker in the showers at school, and it ain't no fuckin' seventeen inches."

"Hey! I've been readin' the stories on this site, and all the guys have enormous pricks. Maybe we're mutations with the tiny ones."

Mikey thought a bit and finally shook his head. "Nah. I've seen Mr. Williams' pecker. It's only a little bit bigger than ours."

"You saw Mr. Williams' dick? When was that? You're not into no homo stuff, are you?"

"No!" assured Mikey. "He was boning Mrs. Ingott."

"You saw the two of them actually doing it?" Davy asked. He didn't know whether or not to believe him.

"Yeah. I had stayed after school for detention the other day when they caught me in the girls' locker room stealing all their panties..."

Davy laughed. "I remember that. You fuck-wad... you didn't let me know about that until after I heard that you got caught!"

"Anyway, when I got done with Ms. Goldman, I was walking down the hall towards the office when I heard sounds coming from Mrs. Ingott's room. I took a peek in the doorway, and Mr. Williams was going at it with her."

"Damn! Why didn't you tell me?" Davy complained.

"You were home. Remember? I had to stay after school and you took the bus home."

Davy nodded. Mike's story sounded true. But it wasn't fair. Mikey got to have all the fun. According to him, he's seen about a dozen girls and women naked. Davy only saw a couple of naked ladies, and they were all on videos that Mikey had brought over.

"Anyway, let's get back to your story," suggested Mikey.

"Oh, yeah." Davy tried to think of something to say. He drew a blank. "How about I stuck it in her mouth and blasted her full of cement?"

"That's 'semen, ' you stupid idiot," Mikey corrected.

"That's what I said. Semen."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Anyway, how long does it take? I think it took about five minutes on that video," Davy said, a bit embarrassed that Mikey knew the terms better than he did.

"They're just acting on the videos. I've never lasted more than a couple of seconds."

"You stuck your dick into a girl's mouth?" Davy said. "Bullshit!"

"I did. Many times!" Mikey insisted.

"Like who?"

"Stacy. She was the one that caught me in the locker room. She told me that she'd scream unless I stuck it in her mouth."

"Bullshit!"

"No shit!"

"Stacy Gibbons?" Davy asked incredulously. "The girl with the tits?"

"The same one. And she pulled up her T-shirt and gave me a good look at her knockers."

"Fuck!" Davy said, wishing that he had been as lucky as Mikey seemed to be.

"Alright. What do you have so far?"

"I'm still working on the last word. Word seems to like 'cement' but when I leave off the 'T' the squiggles come back."

"S-E-M-E-N. No 'T.'"

Davy typed a bit more. "Still squiggles."

"Try 'cum' with a 'U... ' C-U-M."

"More squiggles."

"Damn. All the stories spell it that way. Try spelling it C-O-M-E."

"Why do they call it 'come' when its 'going' into a girl's mouth?" Davy said, finally removing the squiggles.

"Same reason they call it a 'blow job' when they 'suck' it, I think. Just to confuse us kids."

"Stacy really sucked you?" Davy asked, trying to imagine the school girl, topless, with Mikey's dick in her mouth."

"Yup. I bet she'd play your skin flute, too," Mikey said.

"Yeah, right. She called me a 'twerp' on the bus the other day."

Mikey grinned. "That's her way of telling you she has the hots for you. She just doesn't want her friends to know. They might get jealous!"

"Lots of girls call me that. Do you mean they all want to blow me?" Davy asked, wondering why Mikey had never explained this to him before.

"Probably. One way to find out. Next time, get them alone and whip it out. Most of the time, they go all gushy, and then they make ME all gushy--all over them!"

"Fuck!"

"So, what do you got?" Mikey asked again.

"LET ME EXPLAIN A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF," Davy quoted. "I AM REASONABLY ENDOWED WITH A SEVENTEEN INCH PENIS. I STUCK IT IN HER MOUTH AND BLASTED HER FULL OF COME."

"That's just how it happens," Mike said.

"None of that lovey dovey talk?" Davy asked.

"Nope. I whip mine out, and the girl whips her tits out. She licks me and I blast off."

"I thought you said she sucked you!" Davy said, seeing the hole in Mike's story.

"That was Stacy. I was thinking about Mary Lou this time."

"Mary Lou? She sucked you, too?" Mikey's stories were starting to get outrageous.

"Yeah," Mike said, his eyes taking on a wistful look. "She came in after I blasted Stacy, and noticed all the panties. I think she recognized her own, and wanted them back. I told her to lick me and she did."

"Fuck!"

"Yeah," Mike grinned.

"Anyway, this story seems kind of short. Only three sentences."

"It never lasts more than a couple of seconds," Mikey explained. "We're writing the truth here!"

"All these other stories are longer," Davy pointed out. "Some have fuckin' chapters."

The doorbell rang, nearly scaring Davy out of his wits. Hurriedly, he closed down the word processor and copied his story onto a ZIP disk.

Mikey laughed at Davy's frantic attempt to hide the evidence. Hell, anybody just lookin' at Davy could tell he was sporting a boner. Fucking idiot!

Mikey went to the door. He wasn't surprised to see Stacy and Mary Lou there.

"Howdy, girls," Mikey said, giving them a big grin.

"Hi, Mike," said Stacy. Mary Lou seemed tongue-tied and just nodded.

"Come on in. Me and Davy were workin' on a story."

"Davy's here?" Stacy said, shocked. "You didn't say that he'd be here. You said that the house would be empty."

"It is empty. My folks have gone to my Grammy's house. They won't be back for hours."

"But Davy's here!" Stacy complained.

"Shh," Mikey warned. "He'll hear you."

"I'm not getting naked in front of Davy!" Stacy whined, her voice a bit lower.

"Come on. It will be his first time. He deserves to know how it feels. He's the one writing the story!"

"He's writing about me?" Stacy asked, not the least bit mollified.

"No. It's fiction, but more realistic than the other stories on this sex site."

"You're surfin' a sex site?" Stacy said, her attention diverted.

"Yeah. But it's just stories," Mike said, stepping back and allowing the two girls to follow him.

Stacy was disappointed. "No pictures of, like... guys?"

"No pictures on this site. Just stories."

"How boring," said Mary Lou.

"Yeah. What fun is stories?" agreed Stacy.

"Let's show you what me and Davy have been writing."

Davy had heard the sound of voices, and at first couldn't place them. Then he heard Mary Lou say something about being boring. His heart sank; was she talking about him? He had had a crush on the red-haired beauty since third grade... almost four years, now!

Mike entered the study, and said, "Davy, you know Stacy and Mary Lou, right?"

Davy was a bit too shy to speak.

"Hi, Davy," said Stacy, still a bit disheartened that Davy was there.

There was an awkward pause.

"Mary Lou, say 'Hi' to Davy," ordered Mike.

"Um... hi, Davy," she said demurely.

"Say 'hi' to Mary Lou," Mike said to his best friend.

"Hi," Davy said, shortly.

Mike turned to the two girls. "So, you want to read our story?"

"Sure," answered Stacy.

Mary Lou wasn't really sure, but nodded her head anyway.

"OK. But first you have to put out. Davy's never seen your knockers."

Davy couldn't believe his ears. Mikey was going to have the girls put out for him?

Stacy looked a bit put off, but finally said, "Oh, all right." She started fumbling with the buttons on her blouse. "Come on, Mary Lou!" she prodded her friend.

Mary Lou wasn't too sure about this, but when Stacy told her to go along, she found herself starting to fumble with her clothes and then stopped. "I can't!"

"What's wrong?" asked Mike, looking at the fear in Mary Lou's face.

"I'm wearing a sun dress. If I take it off, I'll be... I'll be mostly naked!"

Mike nodded his head, as if he were agreeing with her. "You're right, Mary Lou." He turned to Stacy. "You'll have to take off your pants, too, then. Fair is fair."

"Fair? How fair is that? You'll have us down to bras and panties and you guys will still be dressed!"

Mike shot back, "Even if we took off our pants and shirts, you'll have a bra and panties, and we just have our underwear! That's not fair to us!"

Stacy thought and then nodded her head. "All right. Everybody takes everything off. Then everybody will be fair. Then we read your story."

"OK," Mike agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.