True Story - Cover

True Story

Copyright© 2002 by JiMC

Chapter 3: An End In Sight...

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3: An End In Sight... - A TRUE STORY ABOUT TRUE LUV^H^H^H LOVE.<br> Actually, the (fictional) story about two boys that try their hand at writing sex stories for a well-known story site.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex  

Mary Lou and Stacy were both blushing furiously as they approached each other, fully aware that they were being watched avidly by two boys.

Two NUDE boys, actually. But that wasn't too surprising, since the girls were nude as well.

Both girls' heads tilted automatically to the right as they approached each other, and their eyes shut automatically as their lips met, each girl coincidentally fantasizing that the person that they were kissing was a member of the opposite sex.

Davy watched in stunned silence as the two teenage girls kissed each other.

Mikey, being more vigilant, made sure to capture the moment with Davy's parents' digital camera. In the well-lit hallway where the girls were kissing, the flash didn't even go off. Mikey realized this, and the fact that the camera was pretty silent to take the opportunity to snap a few more, even getting a close up of the two girls' breasts touching.

Mikey soon got bored watching the two girls kiss, and finally said, "OK, enough of that, you two. Now it's time to swallow!"

The two girls broke off the kiss, each giggling nervously at the other as their eyes opened up again. They noticed that their breasts were touching and quickly pulled away from each other.

Since only Stacy had semen on her body, Mary Lou realized that it was time for her to clean up her best friend. Again, the thought of licking Stacy's breasts in front of the boys made her incredibly embarrassed, but Mary Lou knew that Mikey would indeed carry out his threat to show Mary Lou's parents that she had undressed in front of the boy.

Once again, Mary Lou wondered why Stacy was putting up with Mikey's orders. She had seen Stacy with the grocery bag with her own clothes in it, so whatever Mikey had over Stacy wasn't about telling her parents about her sexual activities.

Looking at her best friend's breasts, Mary Lou realized that Mikey's semen on them was once again starting to dry. Mary Lou knew from experience how difficult it was to remove dried semen with a washcloth, let alone removing it with her tongue, so she reached out her tongue and moved it underneath Stacy's left nipple.

Stacy moaned involuntarily when Mary Lou's tongue touched her, and her body shivered slightly as well. This, of course, embarrassed both the girls, but Mary Lou continued, moving her tongue over the partially dried semen on her best friend's breasts.

Mikey focused the camera and went for a close-up of Mary Lou's face and Stacy's breast. Since Mary Lou's head caused a shadow on Stacy's body, the camera's flash went off.

Mary Lou pulled away from Stacy in shock.

"Mikey! No way am I letting you photograph this!" Mary Lou yelled. "Right, Stacy?" She looked at her friend for assistance.

"Oh, come on, Mary Lou," Stacy replied. "He promised that only the four of us will see them. I'm curious what it looks like, actually."

Mary Lou looked at Stacy as if she had two heads. "He promised? He also threatened to give my clothes to my fuckin' parents! I don't trust him!"

"C'mon, Mary Lou," said Davy. "It's my camera. I promise the pictures won't go anywhere."

Mary Lou's tone softened when she heard Davy. "You promise?" she asked, hopefully.

"Yup," answered Davy.

"OK. But take the camera from Mikey. I don't trust him... especially since Stacy caught him stealing panties in the girls' locker room."

"Oh, fuck," said an exasperated Mikey. "Here, Davy. You take the camera, then."

Mary Lou watched Mikey give the camera to Davy. Feeling better, she looked a bit ill at ease when she turned to Stacy, remembering that she was to lick Stacy's breasts.

"Come on, Mary Lou," Stacy said, softly.

Mary Lou once again approached Stacy, her tongue once again touching her friend's breast. The semen had dried a bit more, making it difficult to lick completely off Stacy. Mary Lou continued to lick, eliciting a few soft moans from Stacy in the progress.

Mikey signaled Davy, and Davy took a few snapshots of the girls, the flash only going off once. Stacy looked daggers at Davy, but Mary Lou either didn't seem to notice the flash or didn't care much any more.

Mary Lou was expending a lot of effort in cleaning Stacy's breast with her tongue. It took a lot of saliva and licking to properly dissolve the dried semen on her breasts. As she managed to finish up the bottom of Stacy's breast, she moved more and more upward, her tongue finally brushing against Stacy's nipple.

"Oooh," sighed Stacy, enjoying the feeling of Mary Lou's tongue on her sensitive nubbin.

Mary Lou reddened once again at Stacy's reaction, but continued to lick.

As Davy took pictures, he saw an indicator in the viewfinder that showed that he was nearly out of memory for pictures. Davy pulled out the memory card, and found another one, with even more capacity than the first, in the camera case. He switched the memory card and continued to snap pictures.

Mary Lou had switched to Stacy's right breast by this time.

Stacy found that Mary Lou's tongue on her right nipple caused her to giggle quietly. Stacy also realized that she was getting wet underneath; she was sure that Mary Lou, from her position, could probably smell her arousal.

Mary Lou, for her own part, was starting to get aroused. She was no longer embarrassed by the sounds that Stacy was making, and intentionally let her tongue play over Stacy's sensitive nipple more than she really needed to, even to the point of pursing her lips around the nipple and lightly sucking.

After a couple of minutes, Mary Lou knew that her task was done. She pulled away from Stacy, and found that Stacy was flushed in the face and on her rib cage above her breasts.

The two girls looked at each other, uncomfortable with what they had just done.

Mikey once again put himself in charge of the situation.

"So, that's a proper titty suck, huh, Mary Lou?" Mikey asked.

Mary Lou blushed a bit, and said, "I don't know. Probably." She wrung her hands together in a nervous twitch.

"What say you give it a try with Stacy, Davy," Mikey said, hoping to get his little party going.

Davy was a bit nervous, knowing that Mikey had blasted Stacy's tits before with his load. He wondered how good a job Mary Lou actually did. The thought of Davy eating Mikey's cum sort of grossed him out.

"Wait!" cried Mary Lou.

All three teenagers turned to Mary Lou.

"Could Davy try it with me, instead?" she asked.

Mary Lou had always had a bit of a crush on Davy, and she had been a little miffed that Stacy had gone off with Davy the previous day to experiment with anal sex. She wanted Davy's interest to be with her.

Davy looked at Mikey and shook his head eagerly, glad to be able to avoid Stacy's possibly "dirty" breasts.

Mikey just shrugged, and saw that Davy seemed excited about the idea. "Fine with me," Mikey said.

Davy put down his camera and approached Mary Lou, who smiled at him. He started going for Mary Lou's breasts when his head was met by Mary Lou's hands, pulling him upward.

Davy followed Mary Lou's lead and soon the pair were entwined in a kiss.

This was Davy's first bona-fide kiss with a girl. He awkwardly opened his lips and stuck he tongue into her mouth, knowing that "sophisticated" guys always Frenched when they kissed.

Mary Lou was a bit surprised by Davy's abrupt approach, and slowly let her tongue play with Davy's.

Davy soon got the hang of what he was supposed to do, and the two started properly exploring each other's tongues.

Mikey, of course, wasn't too thrilled with watching Davy and Mary Lou kiss. He needed more action. He grunted to Stacy, who was watching Davy and Stacy in rapt attention.

Stacy turned to Mikey to see what he wanted. Mikey just pointed down to his pecker in a movement that Stacy had long learned meant he wanted to be sucked again.

Stacy obediently approached Mikey.

"Again?" Stacy asked in a whisper to Mikey.

"Would you prefer to fuck?" asked Mikey.

That question was enough of a clue for Stacy. Without any further word or hesitation, she dropped to her knees and took Mikey into her mouth. She continued watching Davy and Mary Lou make out.

Mary Lou was now taking Davy's hands and guided them to her breasts.

Stacy thought back to the sensations that she felt when Mary Lou was licking her breasts, and was surprised when Mikey quickly erupted into her mouth. Stacy stopped sucking, but kept Mikey's member in her mouth, never taking her eyes off the other pair.

Mikey looked down at Stacy in fascination. The girl didn't even seem to notice that he blasted into her mouth! She seemed totally preoccupied at watching Davy and Mary Lou.

Mikey looked at the other two.

Davy was now caressing Mary Lou's breasts using soft circular motions, partially aided by Mary Lou's hands which were guiding him. The two were still playing tongue tag in each other's mouths.

After a minute of fondling, Mary Lou figured that Davy had gotten the technique and the tempo correct to her liking. She moved one of her hands down, and grabbed Davy's penis.

Mary Lou had only jacked off one other boy in her life, and that was her cousin Paul, who was about three years older than she was. Paul had tried to get Mary Lou to take him into her mouth, but at twelve years of age, Mary Lou thought the idea to be gross. So, instead, he taught Mary Lou the proper way of administering a hand job.

Mary Lou used her techniques to gently grasp Davy's penis, and softly and slowly started to jack him.

Almost immediately, Davy's teenage body started to tense up, ready to shoot yet another load. Mary Lou, having been well instructed on how to draw out an orgasm to Paul's thankful appreciation, slowed down and started to tease Davy's ball sac.

"A fuckin' hand job," Mikey thought to himself. "And not a good one. He hasn't even shot off, yet." Mikey was of the idea that the purpose of a hand job or a blow job was to quickly get off, and he was quite proud of his ability to shoot off in less than ten seconds.

Mikey sadly shook his head at what he considered Mary Lou's total lack of talent, and looked down at Stacy, who still had his penis in her mouth and who still had her eyes glued to Mary Lou and Davy.

Stacy had one hand on top of Mikey's penis, but Mikey couldn't see where her other hand was. She had it in between her legs, where Mikey couldn't see anything.

A moan from Stacy clued Mikey in as to what was happening. "The bitch is friggin' herself!" he finally figured out.

He quietly pulled his penis out of Stacy's mouth, which emitted a soft 'pop, ' but Stacy didn't seem to notice. Mikey pulled further back, and Stacy's left hand fell off of him, dropping onto her left knee.

Stacy's eyes were still on the other couple, not aware that Mikey had pulled away.

Mikey found the digital camera where Davy had left it on the table, and adjusted the zoom between Stacy's legs, trying to get a look at what her fingers were doing.

Stacy's fingers were fast moving up and down her slit, her juices being smeared in the process. Mikey took a shot, and the flash went off. None of the other three noticed the flash.

Mikey grinned to himself, and zoomed back to get a picture of Stacy that included her face and the fact that her fingers were buried between her legs. And then another shot as he slowly zoomed closer and closer and finally to the maximum that the camera had, snapping pictures along the way.

Mikey put the camera back, and moved back to Stacy, pulling her up.

Stacy noticed Mikey's hands on her arms, and finally turned her attention to Mikey. For the first time, she realized that she had a taste of semen in her mouth, which she must have swallowed a minute or so before. She swallowed again to clear the taste, not too successfully.

Then Stacy realized what her fingers were doing, and that Mikey probably could see.

Stacy pulled her fingers away from her crotch so fast that it looked to Mikey that she had gotten herself burned.

Stacy looked at Mikey to see if he had seen what she had been doing. Mikey was smiling at her, which Stacy couldn't really interpret.

Mikey then took her right hand and pulled it to his face. He licked the balls of her fingers.

"Mikey knows!" Stacy thought, and blushed at the realization that she had been caught.

Mikey winced at the taste of Stacy's juices, but tried to keep a poker face.

Silently, he smiled at Stacy, letting her know that it was all right.

Stacy's heart stopped its racing, and Mikey, continuing to smile, took Stacy's hand and led her to a recliner in the living room, turning it so that it faced Davy and Mary Lou, who were still fondling each other.

Mary Lou had skillfully headed off three of Davy's orgasms at the pass. She was once again jacking him slowly, and his body was started to get used to her rhythm. Unconsciously, he used the same tempo in his circling of Mary Lou's breasts, much to her delight.

Davy noticed that Mary Lou's nipples were quite erect, more erect than he had ever seen them. He instinctively realized that this signaled Mary Lou's excitement, much like the hardness of his own organ signified his excitement.

Mary Lou was bringing Davy further down the path of ecstasy than he had ever traveled before. On more than one occasion, he felt that he was about to shoot when Mary Lou switched tactics, allowing his excitement to fade before starting in on him again. She was, in effect, pumping him up and Davy was thoroughly enjoying it.

Mary Lou and Davy still had their tongues touching, but their minds were on each other's bodies at the moment.

Davy wanted to feel Mary Lou's nipple and squeezed it between his right thumb and forefinger. Mary Lou moaned in response, sending positive feedback to Dave that he should continue. He did the same to the other nipple, and again was rewarded with a moan.

Mary Lou's fingers on Davy's shaft was also bringing Davy much excitement.

On the recliner, Stacy continued to watch Davy and Mary Lou, once again mesmerized by their actions. She felt Mikey pull her knees apart, and for a wild moment, she turned to Mikey, afraid that he was about to fuck her!

Mikey was smiling, but his dick seemed to be a safe distance away. Stacy looked a question at Mikey, who moved closer to Stacy, once again scaring Stacy into thinking that he was about to penetrate her.

But Mikey had other plans. He reached out and took Stacy's hand, and moved it between her legs.

Stacy finally got the idea that Mikey wanted to watch her masturbate.

"Should I do it?" Stacy thought. She wasn't quite sure. She was still embarrassed that Mikey had caught her fingering herself before, but watching Mary Lou and Davy had really turned her on. And what Mary Lou was doing to Davy wasn't all that different than what Stacy had been doing to herself.

Thinking about Mary Lou made her look at the couple again. Stacy's doubts disappeared as her fingers magically found their mark between her legs.

She felt Mikey's hands on her knees once again, and realized that he was interested in watching her pleasure herself. "Oh, what the hell," thought Stacy, and she spread her legs wide.

Mikey watched Stacy frig herself. He had known that girls sometimes do it to themselves, but he had never even seen such a thing--even on the videos that he managed to watch.

Watching Stacy was fascinating to Mikey.

Mikey found himself captivated watching Stacy ticking her privates, while Stacy, in turn, was enthralled watching Davy and Mary Lou.

Mary Lou, in turn, had Davy on pins and needles. He was thrusting his hips futilely, looking for release.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.