The Pretend He Couldn't Pretend - Cover

Preview

The Pretend He Couldn't Pretend

by Tee

Copyright© 2002 by Tee

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Ma/Ma, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Rape, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fan Fiction, BDSM, Light Bond, Gang Bang, White Couple, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Lactation, Pregnancy, Voyeurism, Slow,

Erotica Sex Story: A fanfiction crossover of The Pretender and The Godfather III<br>Jarod infiltrates the mob searching for the answers to a murder of a united nations diplomat.

Jarod infiltrates the mob searching for the answers to a murder of a united nations diplomat.

Disclaimer: Just like everyone else don't own them, just borrowing for awhile. However, I do own a few but I let you guess which ones... I don't make any money from this, just loads of hours of work and blood, sweat, and tears on every word. Be warned... First posted fan fic EVER!!!!!!! Feedback is great. Any kind. "It was great!"

"It sucked in a major way!" I've got thick skin so let it fly. HE!HE!HE! ;-)

P.S. Thanks to Miss Miko for all the help and beta reading for me and basically getting me up off my ass and stop lurking and start writing. As well as letting me use some of her story "Jericho Walls" (Excellent story, highly recommend it!) Also a great deal of thanks goes to Mystery for everything she's done... You mean so much to me Thank you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.