Southern Tramp - Cover

Preview

Southern Tramp

by Anonymous

 

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Consensual, Incest, Father, Daughter, Novel-Pocketbook,

Incest Sex Story:

Foreword

"Oh, fuck me, Brutus, FUCK ME!" Melanie Wilkerson screamed, writhing in ecstasy and raking her nails across the broad sweaty back of the brawny black stud who was humping his burly physique savagely on top of her curvaceous, lily white form.

Brutus slammed his gargantuan eleven inch pecker deep into the lovely blonde girl's impossibly stretched, throbbing cuntal chasm, her legs hooked around his middle, her hips heaving in a frenzy of carnal passion.

The small, canopied bed groaned and creaked as the sixteen year old Southern belle, the daughter of one of the state's most conservative political icons, wantonly fornicated with the big, sweaty Negro manservant.

Brutus suddenly pulled his purplish, vein-latticed mauler out of the blonde slut's tight, satiny cunt and scrambled up on his knees, straddling her middle. Grabbing her big pillowy breasts, he pulled them apart, sandwiching his hefty black prong in the deep cleavage, between the quivering lobes of white flesh.

Oscillating his hips lewdly, he stroked his thick, bulging prick back and forth between her silky, hot breasts. His cock was so long that it bumped against her chin each time he thrust forward.

"AWWWW, SHIT, MA'AM!" he roared huskily, tossing back his black head, "I GONNA SHOOT MY WAD! AAAARRRGH!"

Melanie whimpered in delight, stretching her pouting pink lips wide apart as jets of thick, hot semen spouted from the purplish dick head and spattered over her face...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.